Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone get Alan's speech on video? They showed Marg glowing with pride as he was talking. I've got it on VHS, but don't feel like dubbing to dvd, transferring to computer, then waiting another hour for my slow dial-up to upload the darn thing online. Hopefully somebody else has it and can get it put up.

Oh I can't wait to watch that.

I love that Marg is so proud of him and vice versa. They're always proud of each other and the biggest cheer leaders for each other :D

*blush* Teehee.

Oh, and someone on AAM just described Alan's look perfectly:

Alan always has that... "Yeah, I know what I got." look on his face.

Perfect description :D

OMG! That is an absolute perfect description of Alan!! He was eyeing "what he's got" at the awards tonight, with a little smirk on his face too.

Teehee. Gwen always gets the best ideas. :D

EDIT:

Btw, I think both Hottie and I have got the speech clip in HDTV. PM us if you would like to have it. :)

Her speech was so adorable. "I'm Marg Helgenberger, and I'm an actor." BTW, maybe it's just me but she looked a little nervous or excited while doing her speech, didn't she?

kaylyne said:
Did anyone get Alan's speech on video? They showed Marg glowing with pride as he was talking. I've got it on VHS, but don't feel like dubbing to dvd, transferring to computer, then waiting another hour for my slow dial-up to upload the darn thing online. Hopefully somebody else has it and can get it put up.
I've got it on BTA now. And yeah she was definitely glowing with pride. It's so obvious that she's very proud of Alan. :)

WillowsWannaBe said:
Her speech was so adorable. "I'm Marg Helgenberger, and I'm an actor." BTW, maybe it's just me but she looked a little nervous or excited while doing her speech, didn't she?

You know if you were Fay. I'd totally be mean..

but since its you, .. Probably excited and nervous afraid she'll screw it up or something.. which..I was to busy looking for Ali Larter, again..

She definitely looked nervous to me. Also, during Alan's speech, she looked so concentrated on what he was saying. You could almost see her eyes telling him "just make it through without screwing it up"!

Amazingly, I find that cool. In many relationships, the spouse wouldn't give a flip whether her hubby screwed up or not. Its nice that she was nervous for him.

I came across this little nugget while surfing and thought you guys might be intersted in it:

Mr.Brooks

It's not much, but it does have the relaese date and a brief synopsis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back