Marg/Cath Pic Thread: Eye Candy 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yes. The tonguage of Marg. Billy does it too. I think Catherine and Griss like to rev each other up in that respect...

HI ALL :D

Thanks for the pictures Erica

Stopped by also to say that my sister and I watched Art Imitates Life again last night. She and I both mentioned more than once how gorgeous Catherine's skin is. She does have beautiful skin.

Regardless of how some people may think, Marg seems to age very gracefully to me. Her look hasn't changed much over the years. Well, she's got some lines on her face now, but to me they are marks of maturity and wisdom. She does pay good attention to her look and body, but I think the main reason that keeps her beautiful at (almost) 50, is the kind soul behind the pretty appearance. :)

My first TV ship. <3

Aww, bless.

I agree Erica, or should I say Battyca:) She seems to age gracefully, I don't understand how others can think not. OF course she looks older than she did 10 years ago, because, well... she's 10 years older:rolleyes: but i don't think she looks anywhere near 50, and she still looks super hot.

Yeah she looks mighty fine for a 50-year-old, and she has a great body. That shape is perfect. I wish I could look just half as great when I'm her age. lol.

I've been making China Beach caps. Here is one from one of Marg's very first scenes that I really like. :)

KC in a red dress

Hell, I pray I look half that good when I'm 50. Damn! She's absolutely stunning. And I like that she actually has some lines on her face from her age. Botox faces look strange! It's hard to be an actor and emote different feelings through your facial expressions if it never changes. lol. I love that she's aged gracefully.

Aww the days of China Beach. I actually was watching some bits and pieces of eps the other day.

Thanks for the pic:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back