Marg/Cath Pic Thread: Eye Candy 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol good eyes everyone! :D

And this is to remind you that Shane has posted a CSI ad in the spoiler picture thread. It will appear in the September 22 issue of People magazine. You can get the mag at newstands on September 12. Here is the ad.

Marg was so cute last night. She looked great even though she was wearing just casual stuff. Then again, everyone on that stage glowed for just being there, sharing their stories and showing their support. :) Anyway, she was wearing white pants and I can't think of anyone else that can pull off white pants so well. The SU2C tee shirts are lovely, too, but my fave is the gray one with "TOUCHED BY" written on it...the one Marg was wearing. :)

Last edited:
wow marg was totally gorgeous again! thanks for the pic erica. I missed the show on tv (memory gap hehe), do you guys know if there's a replay on star world sometime this week? i'd like to watch the whole show.. thanks.

Yay, she looks awesome in casual clothes. Great pics, just hot. Thanks Erica:)

That's what's so great about her. She dresses down, and looks stunning, dresses up and looks stunning, not many people can look absolutely gorgeous dressed up and dressed down, she's amazing :)

That's what's so great about her. She dresses down, and looks stunning, dresses up and looks stunning, not many people can look absolutely gorgeous dressed up and dressed down, she's amazing :)

I bet she still looks stunning when she doesn't dress. :devil:

*slaps* Bad Erica!

I bet she still looks stunning when she doesn't dress. :devil:

*slaps* Bad Erica!

Haha, I bet...

Anyway, moving on:lol:, as I said before, Iwatched A Thousand Days on Earth last night. I know I'm way behind everyone else, but I really thought Marg was fantastic in it, but I didn't see it as really a Cath-centric episode? I remember at the time a lot of people thought it was? She was still great in it though.

I don't consider it a Cath-centric episode. When the spoilers came out, everyone assumed it would be because it seemed Catherine was going to be emotionally involved, but it turned out that she was just one of the leading CSIs on this case (the other one being Grissom) and had wrong speculations. To me this episode was actually pretty much case-driven, doesn't seem like a Cath-centric one to me at all. :)

Since we're on the episode, how about some pretty screencaps? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back