"Man Up" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Jan 3, 2011.

1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

It's possible that it was a 'peeping Tom' in your situation, Desert. Lookiloos are usually harmless, except when they back up traffic on the freeways. :eek: :lol:

2. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I'm so excited for the first episode of 2011!!!I hope it's a great one.

3. Washington Pride

Washington Pride Rookie

I don't know about harmless :( I don't mean to scare you Desertwreath, but a lot of rapist start out as peeping toms. It's all about pushing boundaries.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Washington pride yeah is creeped alot us out, The end to this scary story is this guy made bond, and split town, The gossip here is that he's living with his daughther in another state. I always keep my blinds closed after dusk, so don't think he saw anything here. And if he did, he might have run for the hills:rommie: But I want to see who this lookiloo is on the show, and if they catch him!

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I never said peeping Toms were harmless, I was talking about lookiloos.

There's been more discussion about the lookiloo character than I expected, lol.

6. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Lookiloo and his twin were there!

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Indeed they were! :lol:

Have to say I was pretty bored with this one. Seemed like a real mishmash of a writing job. Even worse, I enjoyed Carrot Top's role! :lol: I liked seeing more of Hodges too, but...he and Ray wearing the same shirt? :lol:

8. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

I guess Hodges has given up on becoming best buds with Greg and has moved on to Ray! :lol:

I really liked Greg and Nick working together without too much input from the others. I would like to see Greg sit in on the interrogations with Nick though. He's put in enough time and it would be nice for him to get that experience more often, especially if there is the possibility of losing some of the current CSIs next season.

9. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

After finally working up the guts to watch CSI again, and overcoming the grief of Melina Kanakaredes's sudden departure, I have to say that I feel that CSI came up short this time around. Among the most unmemorable episodes I've seen in quite a while. :/

All seasons are entitled to a few downers and this might be one of them. I nevertheless thought it was interesting, the idea of Hodges having a motorcycle that was connected to the crime scene.

Better luck next time. :)

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well I enjoyed this episode. Parts of it were more lighthearted, which I was expecting. There were some funny scenes between Greg and Nick. I always enjoy them working together.

Hodges with his motorcycle was funny. I liked how the girl was describing the guy and it was totally like Hodges. Glad he got to kind of hear what he's been like. Maybe he will go back to his old snarky self now. :D

Again, I thought it was a pretty decent episode. There have been a few worse this season.

11. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Alright ep, not the best of the season, but I liked it better than Pool Shark, Cold Blooded, and 418/427

Lots of Greggo and Nick, Greg looked so :drool: Only 2 weeks to go now ;):)

Them making a bet reminded me of the old days when Nick and Warrick would make bets :):(

Why can't Catherine be out in the field more often, she's hardly been in it this season :(, though she did have a decent amount of screentime

Loved Brass' comment about the 3 stooges :lol:

I missed Sara though she does have an ep coming her way :)

Carrot Top did a good job acting, or has he acted before cause he's a comedian, I have no idea

Shouldn't Hodges have been supervised while playing CSI or something? :wtf: I still can't see him as a guy that rides motorcycles but ok,

Glad to see Ray standing in the background, I can live with that

No Vartllows scenes, yet Vartann was in it, I wondered if they cut their scene out or something, it does prove that you can have an ep with both characters but no scene

Glad to see Archie and Mandy, at first I didn't reconize her, maybe it's just cause we haven't seen her lately, please ptb show more of the lab rats :D

The boyfriend was in Alias, I just can't remember his character's name

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Same here. She had her hair in kind of a Wendy-do.

13. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Well, this one was a bit ho-hum for me, although it did resemble the old-style CSI episodes of standard crime scene 101: follow the evidence, interrogate suspects, have Brass say a witty line, and find your killer routine.

As for Hodges in the field - if they really wanted to get another lab tech to go from "lab rat" to "field mouse", I wish they would have gone with Wendy instead of dumping her and going with Hodges.

I actually would have preferred to see more of the bus crash story itself (not necessarily Hodges & the bike). It reminded me of the old "Chasing the bus" episode, but I loved the way they showed the crash. I wish there would have been more.

I'm wondering if the moral of this episode is that social networking sites can uncover crimes & crime scenes.:lol:

14. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

I'm thinking that Hodges wanting to be out in the field was him trying to be the man that might have been enough to keep Wendy in Vegas. <does that make sense?>

Now that he has let go of the bike, I think that he also might to able to let go of his dreams of Wendy and be content to stay in the lab.

On a side note - the girlfriend of the dead biker was a regular on Angel.

15. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I liked this episode for the first 40 minutes or so. Lots of lighthearted funny, which I like. Then when Nick was talking to the killer, it got really creepy. :(

I liked the betting on cases again; I like the friendship between Nick and Greg.

Carrot Top was good - I didn't know much about him before, but was a bit worried anyway.

Poor Hodges, so close to finding out the 'one thing' he could've done to keep Wendy. :lol: And, yay for Nova Scotia mention. :D

I liked seeing Vartann in a non-Vartlows role - he IS more than just Cath's boyfriend.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011