Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oedipus Rex was on last night. I loved the way Stella read the piece of paper before Mac popped up with 'I appreciate you too, Stella.' Then at the end she helped him pack up the evidence.

'You need help?'
'Sure.'
They make the screen explode. I was like 'Okay, just 2 more millimeters and your hands will be touching.'

I think we need a camera for each of us.
Mo will interview the kids during babysitting, asking where their parents love to go- text it to us and we'll get a spotter out there.*cough*axatullax*cough*

LynnyIf you want you can grab a helper and stalk, I mean, follow (what's the difference) Mac to wherever.

I'll stalk Stella. What? Armenian to Greek, no big.:p Anyone wanna join me? You may trade duties if you wish. We need someone on the Statue of Liberty!

^ I'll be on the Statue of Liberty.

Or I could stick up pictures of those two with a big heart around them around NYC...;)

Wow...I've noticed something...we've got quite a variety of international SMACk shippers here. It's great!

And I never get sick of this:

Kiss Kiss KISSSSSSSSSSSS

angcatalonan said:
hey chaostheory08 any chance you live here in the Philippines? You mentioned you're in Boracay Island, you a foreigner/tourist there of just one of those many Filipino on vacation, spending the xmas break on the beach?

'Coz you know---if its not obvious in my name, I live in the Philippines. Up north, Metro Manila.

So, what do you say about Boracay?

~mariel
my blog [you're all welcome to visit]

:D I'm from Caloocan City. Studying at UP Diliman actually :)

Anyway, I'm back in the city.. my time at the beach was fun. When will the new episodes air?

Hiya buds! :D We get a new eppy on Wed. Cate babes, and I am totally excited for it! I am really really hoping for some good Smacked moments, something fluffy and sweet and dang it, we need some Smacked moments already!! :D

How was your vacation Cate hon...ready to give us any updates? ;) Lol...I know I'm being a pain in the butt...I just wub your ficcies so much! :D *Hugs!*

Lynny where are you chica? Get your butt in here hon!! :D

Oh and since it's important...Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, KISS!!

Hey Mo! My vaca was nice.

Nah, it's okay.... I'm just finishing off the final two chapters of "Home" and then I'll be updating. Yes... "Home" will be ending soon. Don't worry though... I'll have the Mara-centric fic out soon, too. :lol:

Hey Cate babes! Glad vaca was good! ;) My holidays were awesome...I love them! :D

Okay sad day, I'm so totally stoked for more "Home" but the fact that it's ending soon is sad! Can I whine and giggle about it at the same time? :lol: :lol:

Okay so new eppy in 3 days...yay for that! Haven't heard any Smacked info on it yet, but I am really hoping for something! :D

Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, KISS!! :D

Well, don't fred. You know me, Mo.... As soon as I end one, I start another long one. :)

I have an idea that has been brewing over some time...... I'm excited to get started on that one.

Hi all :D

Oedipus Rex was on last night. I loved the way Stella read the piece of paper before Mac popped up with 'I appreciate you too, Stella.' Then at the end she helped him pack up the evidence.

'You need help?'
'Sure.'
They make the screen explode. I was like 'Okay, just 2 more millimeters and your hands will be touching.

I love those scenes they totally rock. Wished they touched hands.
Mo Never new you were a Kibbs fan so am I :D I wished Kate was still alive though :(

I'll stalk Stella. What? Armenian to Greek, no big.:p Anyone wanna join me?
I'll Help stalk Stella where do you want me? Mo I lost Peyton she told me she went to teach at a university and I never saw her again. :lol:

Oh by the way I made a Smacked Video if anyone wants to watch it, it's in the fanvideo thread :D

Okay msgirl. I need all the help I can get stalking Stella. She's meeting Mac somewhere which means to meet him... she has to walk through crowds which means alot of blockheads are going to try to hit on her. Which also means we have some butt-kicking to do! That's the fun part.

I love this thread, you guys are so awesome. *snuggles all of you*

I say we make Stella take a different route, just to see if she will. And chain Mac up to the wall. :devil: Or is that just my fantasy? *blinks*

msgirl, you lost Peyton? I thought she went into hiding after catching smacked making out in the closet?

msgirl, you lost Peyton? I thought she went into hiding after catching smacked making out in the closet?
Yeah I found her brought her out to face facts about them then lost her oh well Stalkin Stella is way better :D

I say we make Stella take a different route, just to see if she will. And chain Mac up to the wall

I agree leave a bottle of olive oil won't need ties or will they ? :devil: and let them do their thing :devil:

Or perhaps SMacked jammed Peyton into a cannon and after lighting the fuse, lit the fuse and fired Peyton into the upper atmosphere, across the Atlantic, and right back into the Thames River.

As the cannon fired off, Stella was approaching Mac and her eyes focused on something far, FAR below his face and even chest..........

Can't wait for tomorrow's new episode! Remember "Child's play"? There wasn't even a small hint of SMacked scenes, so I hope the new one bring us more Stella/Mac moments. But just in case...

kiss, kiss, kiss... KISS!!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Or maybe (I hate being mean- I actually liked Peyton) she saw the chemistry like we do and decided that she could no longer stand in the way and left. *gasp* Maybe now she's a SMacker too!:) *everyone stare at her in an odd fashion* :) :confused: Or not.
Remember "Child's Play"? There wasn't even a small hint of SMack scenes,
Well that's because they were busy off screen. Didn't you read Mo's explanation? :devil: Let's just say there was a secret closet involved that only we know about. :devil: If they disappear again, we know why. *snicker, snicker*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back