Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Oedipus Rex was on last night. I loved the way Stella read the piece of paper before Mac popped up with 'I appreciate you too, Stella.' Then at the end she helped him pack up the evidence.

'You need help?'
    'Sure.'
    They make the screen explode. I was like 'Okay, just 2 more millimeters and your hands will be touching.'

I think we need a camera for each of us.
    Mo will interview the kids during babysitting, asking where their parents love to go- text it to us and we'll get a spotter out there.*cough*axatullax*cough*

LynnyIf you want you can grab a helper and stalk, I mean, follow (what's the difference) Mac to wherever.

I'll stalk Stella. What? Armenian to Greek, no big.:p Anyone wanna join me? You may trade duties if you wish. We need someone on the Statue of Liberty!

2. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

^ I'll be on the Statue of Liberty.

Or I could stick up pictures of those two with a big heart around them around NYC...;)

Wow...I've noticed something...we've got quite a variety of international SMACk shippers here. It's great!

And I never get sick of this:

Kiss Kiss KISSSSSSSSSSSS

3. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

:D I'm from Caloocan City. Studying at UP Diliman actually :)

Anyway, I'm back in the city.. my time at the beach was fun. When will the new episodes air?

4. angcatalonan

angcatalonan Dead on Arrival

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hiya buds! :D We get a new eppy on Wed. Cate babes, and I am totally excited for it! I am really really hoping for some good Smacked moments, something fluffy and sweet and dang it, we need some Smacked moments already!! :D

How was your vacation Cate hon...ready to give us any updates? ;) Lol...I know I'm being a pain in the butt...I just wub your ficcies so much! :D *Hugs!*

Lynny where are you chica? Get your butt in here hon!! :D

Oh and since it's important...Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, KISS!!

6. chaostheory08

Hey Mo! My vaca was nice.

Nah, it's okay.... I'm just finishing off the final two chapters of "Home" and then I'll be updating. Yes... "Home" will be ending soon. Don't worry though... I'll have the Mara-centric fic out soon, too. :lol:

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hey Cate babes! Glad vaca was good! ;) My holidays were awesome...I love them! :D

Okay sad day, I'm so totally stoked for more "Home" but the fact that it's ending soon is sad! Can I whine and giggle about it at the same time? :lol: :lol:

Okay so new eppy in 3 days...yay for that! Haven't heard any Smacked info on it yet, but I am really hoping for something! :D

Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, KISS!! :D

8. chaostheory08

Well, don't fred. You know me, Mo.... As soon as I end one, I start another long one. :)

I have an idea that has been brewing over some time...... I'm excited to get started on that one.

9. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

Hi all :D

I love those scenes they totally rock. Wished they touched hands.
    Mo Never new you were a Kibbs fan so am I :D I wished Kate was still alive though :(

I'll Help stalk Stella where do you want me? Mo I lost Peyton she told me she went to teach at a university and I never saw her again. :lol:

Oh by the way I made a Smacked Video if anyone wants to watch it, it's in the fanvideo thread :D

10. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Okay msgirl. I need all the help I can get stalking Stella. She's meeting Mac somewhere which means to meet him... she has to walk through crowds which means alot of blockheads are going to try to hit on her. Which also means we have some butt-kicking to do! That's the fun part.

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I love this thread, you guys are so awesome. *snuggles all of you*

I say we make Stella take a different route, just to see if she will. And chain Mac up to the wall. :devil: Or is that just my fantasy? *blinks*

msgirl, you lost Peyton? I thought she went into hiding after catching smacked making out in the closet?

12. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

Yeah I found her brought her out to face facts about them then lost her oh well Stalkin Stella is way better :D

I agree leave a bottle of olive oil won't need ties or will they ? :devil: and let them do their thing :devil:

13. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Or perhaps SMacked jammed Peyton into a cannon and after lighting the fuse, lit the fuse and fired Peyton into the upper atmosphere, across the Atlantic, and right back into the Thames River.

As the cannon fired off, Stella was approaching Mac and her eyes focused on something far, FAR below his face and even chest..........

14. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

Can't wait for tomorrow's new episode! Remember "Child's play"? There wasn't even a small hint of SMacked scenes, so I hope the new one bring us more Stella/Mac moments. But just in case...

kiss, kiss, kiss... KISS!!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

15. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Or maybe (I hate being mean- I actually liked Peyton) she saw the chemistry like we do and decided that she could no longer stand in the way and left. *gasp* Maybe now she's a SMacker too!:) *everyone stare at her in an odd fashion* :) :confused: Or not.
    Well that's because they were busy off screen. Didn't you read Mo's explanation? :devil: Let's just say there was a secret closet involved that only we know about. :devil: If they disappear again, we know why. *snicker, snicker*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.