Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to add my wholehearted agreement that we need to see Rambo!Stella :D

Cannot wait to find out what is up with that Drew creep. Could it be as simple that it is him behind the 333 stuff? Or maybe something else? How I love speculation :lol:

Oh and LeanneUK thanks for posting that screencap. Stella is totally busted :D:devil:

Mo, that sounds soooo awesome. I sooo have to watch the eppy RIGHT AWAY! Thanks for posting that "sneak preview"!! :D :D

I have to say that TPTB is really SMACKing us lately. I mean, all eppies of S4 were shippery till now. How great is that!? :eek: :lol:! Something must have happened to/with the writers over the summer...

Yeah Bona you should definitely watch the eppy right away if you can! The whole thing was actually really interesting all the way to the end, which was great! And then there were shipper moments sprinkled in as well (especially the scene I said!) which of course always makes it way better! But yeah this was a good eppy all around...any of you who haven't seen it...watch it if you can! :D Plus Stella flirting online and Mac watching her "work it" way too cute! :lol:

just to say I loved last night's episode!! And I agree with the "how to flirt scene", it was way cute. And when she told him "still not sleeping?" (or something like that) and put her hand on his arm awwww, :) that was cute!

Okay, i'm in England and have yet to see this darn episode!

will somebody please fill me in on Smacked parts?

i mean, does anyone have screencaps?

ey up bumblebee, yeh england sucks im here too. Av you seen the vids on youtube? theres quite alot including a great smacked seen featuring his smackers line 'were alot alike'.

i find it ironic that macs giving stella relationship advice. He beds peyton and now hes master of love! lol. Stella needs to teach him a lesson... especially on flirting!

'i like waterfalls! ahahahahahah

mac stella and a present from Mr Icky

hahahah :lol: "I like waterfalls" that was so pathetic, funny, but pathetic :lol: good thing stella was there to rescue him!!

Oh WOW! I just watched the flirty scene! That was awesome on so many levels! I can't believe how great Melina and Gary played that scene. PURE SMACKNESS!! And how BLATANTLY she had him checked out! :devil: Still can't believe it. Perfect scene! Gosh, the writers must so love us! :D :D :D

I just loved how Stella was watching his awkward trials on flirting and then him watching her in awe. So cute! He could barely cover his complete amazement by her way on pushing things with this "A walk?" line!!! :devil: GOLDEN MOMENT OF SMACK! :D

Of course the other scene, where she asked about him sleeping was gorgeous too. :D The eppy was over all really cool I have to say. I really like S4 til now. :D

Off for a couple of days now... travelling to trade fair. With Smackness in heart of course! :D So long...

:D Just watched 'Down the Rabbit Hold' Smacked Alert :devil: the flirt seen was brilliant - "Who's the tacky dresser?" "That's Me" :lol:

Come on Mac waterfalls :eek: You will have to use better lines on Stella :devil:

:lol: dont even get me started on that scene! OMG. XD
idk if that was just how she shifted eyes but that second felt like an eternity for me :lol: :devil: i think of the waterfall line as... "i like/want take the plunge?" :devil: of course stella would say yes :D its a weird way of viewing it but *shrugs* cant help it...

her laugh was just gorgeous. im tellin ya guys XD its so cute. infectious too.

stella.. i think you know that macky doesn't sleep :devil: :p
*gutter* -_-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back