Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.

CathStokes

Head of the Day Shift
aww, we've made it to 9! I remember back when Smacked was just a little younger thread and now its 9!. oh shuddaup, I can be sweet about it if I want to. Anyways Thread 8

xx

oh Athy: I want a kiss in the premiere too!

*throws confetti* Woo hoo it's the new thread! The title is frigging awesome :devil:. Now, I'm gonna christen this thread with three photos to represent significant moments from the 3 previous seasons:

oliveoil.jpg

coffee.jpg

eyes.jpg

Here's to many more SMACked moments & threads. *raises glass* I also hope for a kiss in the S4 opener too :D.

New thread, new thread, lalalalala! :lol: *Mo dances into the lovely new thread, tossing confetti, champagne, olive oil and for good measure Greek olives, just cuz!* :lol:

Lynny thanks for making our new thread! :D And I'm with ya hon...I demand a full on Smacked mouth kiss in this new season...*Mo stamps her foot!* That's right, we DEMAND it! :D *coughpweasecough!* :D

Cate honey, love the pics! Awww Smacked moments...good times! :D Thanks for sharing!!

J the next time you get a new name, I swear I will *sees pictures* think your the most amazing person in the world :)

*steals some olive oil*

Mina!!! Hi bud! You changed your name! I wouldn't have known unless Lynny babes said something...cute name hon! ;) And congrats on the new awesome thread title that came straight from your amazingly Gutter-iffic brain! :devil: ;)

*Mo chants...* Kiss...Kiss...Kiss...KISS!! :D

hey mo, maybe if we annoy them enough they'll do it. Come on, you and me together, aggravating them over and over. its gotta get them to give in eventually :D

Thanks J for the thread title :)

Lol, sounds like a plan to me Lynny babes! ;) I'm all for persistantly annoying the PTB until they finally give in to our demands! Heehee, we are nothing if not persistant! ;)

Ready...*Mo chants...* Kiss...kiss...kiss...kiss...KISS!! :lol:

New thread! And Mina, good to see you here :D Thanks for sharing those lovely pictures! :)

*brings some Ouzo in the thread* You like that too, right? :lol:
If we al are bringing gifts in the thread, than I can't stay without bringing a gift ;)

*runs around in circle*
new thread! yay! :D

J I knew it was you but I was wondering why you dont post here that much anymore. i see you in the csi:ny thread but...

Lynny and Mo just a kiss? :p

New thread! Love the title, it's so frigging good hehe! :cool:
I too want a kiss in season 4, I don't care when it happens, just that it happens!
"Dances away on the floor singing lalala..." :)

Congrats on the new thread! Lovely title!

I want a kiss too. I think we should start a petition.

Oh, and thanks for the pics full of Smacked goodness everyone :)

Congrats to our new thread :D!!Ooooole!

Thanks for all those SMACked pictures!In the near future the thread will be full of them! ;)heh...

Mo ,I like your version of C.A.N.O.N :lol:

Sooo,we all want a kiss...What do we do if we don't get one!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back