Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Awww you guys are welcome :). Everyone knows that Mac loves Stella's Greekness heehee. Maybe she should speak it more to turn him on more often :devil:. Now, for some good news regarding an upcoming episode:

Supposedly Peyton is staying in London.

Looks like someone is gonna be single for the new season & all we need is for the other someone to make a move real soon ;).

*eta* Heehee thanks, I love my new username much better :cool:.

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Well what else I want would have to go on Pay-Per-View now wouldn't it? :p oh and J said you scare her. lol. I dunno, J just doesn't love us anymore :(

aww thanks love, its really gorgeous and so smacked :D

I'm so going to get you in catnip eventually, athy, Hope you know that :)

We kidnap the actors and make them film our version? or we uh pitch fork their houses. I'm leaning towards both really.

I agree :devil:

be nice if she does, in somewhat way. I did like her as character though, but messing with my smacked is a total different story.

3. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Whoohoo! New thread! How long have I've been MIA?!?! ;)

Congrats *throws confetti, checking olive oil stocks*!!

And here is my little gift for the new thread! Since I've missed the Shipper wallpaper Challenge, I post what I would have submitted if I had time to enter.

[​IMG]

As mentioned before, my life is a working hell and I hardly have time for you guys. But I felt like getting my weekly SMacked dish again. :)

Hope you have fun with it and thanks for all your nice comments about the last WP I posted. :)

4. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

*takes deep breath, ready to scream at the top of her lungs*

KIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! Now, damnit! :devil:

I so can imagine the scene IFF they were to have a lips-to-lips kiss.... you know, one of those moments where both of them turn their heads at the right moment and instead of just a light kiss on the cheek, the kiss fell on the lips instead ... ;)

And just a kiss? Hmmmmmmmm...... Mo -- hair where again? :devil: Then again... kiss where? :lol:

Btw, it's Carmine's 34th bday.

5. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

BonaTaylor, that is an awesome wallpaper :D I really love it, it's my current background now :D

And for the spoiler, here's my thought:
    So Peyton stays in London, pretty interesting! :devil: Okay, serious now :lol: I think that if Mac really loved Peyton that he would stay with her or that he would aks her to come with him to NY again. This really means something. Do we know if Peyton stays for a few weeks or months in London or maybe forever? :D Sorry, that was evil :lol: Sometimes I really like Peyton, but like Lynny said: You can't touch my Smacked! :p

6. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Oh, how cool is that CSI_Willows! Glad you liked it that much that you choose it for your desktop! I am honored. :) ;)

As for beginning of Season 4: I would be sooo thrilled if Stella picks Mac up and welcomes him back with a big smooch directly on his mouth! O dear god! Mac would get the shock of his life and then he starts to return the kiss whole heartly. That would be just the perfect season opener!!! :D :D :D

7. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

^ That would indeed be the best season opener ever :D. I would *love* to Stella run towards Mac, throw her arms around his neck & plant a big one on his lips. *sighs*

I'm thinking that Peyton asked Mac to settle down in London with her but he naturally said no. I can't see him leaving NY & his job for anyone. Well, except Stella :devil:

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Congrats on the new thread

I usually hang out in the LV forum, but I have to say, CSI and Smacked are really growing on me.

I love Mac and Stella together :D

9. privatename

privatename Rookie

I like Mac and Stella together, but I think it is too soon to actually have them be together on the show. I just hope they have lots of moments that show how close they are with some flirtation thrown in for good measure.

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

:lol: :devil: Oh the lovely Gutter possibilities...Cate babes! ;) I can't even think that without getting whacked by the meter! :devil:

*Mo giggles and looks at Lynny...* Mmmmm, I think we could handle more than a kiss...what do you think hon? But we had better at least get a kiss dang it! :D

11. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Nah... Mac will *never* leave NY. Because to him... New York = Stella.

I hope they feed the SMACked fire this season. I haven't read any spoilers apart from the ones posted here (haha, afraid of what I'll see about the "other characters").

Deym, I owe you guys an update on "Home" since we're nearing the season pilot...
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3654112/7

12. ladyhunter

Hey guys, I have a question. I've been reading this thread for awhile. I usually hang out in LV but I have to say CSI NY is great! So is Mac/Stella.

Anyway, I'm also working on my first Stella/Mac fic.
    I have a question,

When Mac met Claire's son, Mac said Claire's name was .... Claire (something) Taylor. What was the (SOMETHING)
    does that make sense?

Thanks everyone

LONG LIVE Stella/Mac :D

13. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Welcome to some of the newbies, I see. *sees Heather /hhunter posting* I so told you smacked was hot, you never listen to me!

I totally forgot the last name, *pushes Cate the front of the line* Answer that for me, would ya?

obviously NY, come on, Stella's in NY, his jobs in NY. Naturally Mac will pick NY

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I got it, Lynny babes! ;) Hhunter here's what I found on tv.com :D

Kid:(To Stella) Are you Claire Conrad?
    Stella: No
    Mac: You mean Claire Conrad Taylor?...She was my wife.

Yay, Cate babes, you updated! SWEET!! :D :D And yeah they better feed the Smacked fire this season...I need some good Smacked heat! :devil: :D

would always choose Stella...wherever she is...now it's NY, if she were in London, then it'd be London...but it's not the "where" that Mac chooses....it's the "who"! And he's chosen and still chooses Stella...always! :D

15. ladyhunter

Thanks Moriel21 That helps a lot!

I agree, Stella/Mac is hot.

I agree. I don't think he would leave NY on a permanent basis. NY is his home and home is where Stella is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.