Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you all need to tell me exactly and in detail what happened tonight between/with our fav couple! It will take me some time before I can see it myself. I am soooo excited re the spoilers we had.

And expecting myself some LIFECHANGING moment next (?, is 10 already airing next?) week, I'll join in Mo's choir:

kiss, Kiss, KISS!! :devil: :devil: :D :lol:

*swoons and squees*

OMG!! i can't wait for next eppie! macky's in chicago! very cliffie! *no scene before that-like a goodbye or 'im going back to chicago' T_T* but stella seemed pissed when macky didnt tell her about the connection puzzle but he said he didnt know.. she's worried obviously :rolleyes: anyway... more smacky moments than last time. *swoons* but next eppie! OMG! kidnap! macky! someone getting shot! OMG! >_< *is excited* macky is tied! lasers all over the room! EEEeeeiiii!!!!! *faints*
so yeah, you can tell i'm ranting and i wanna see the next eppie XD :p

oh and...
he's still an icky guy.. even if he said he didnt sent the pakage...mlegh. i dont like him at all. stella would never pick him. she knows macky is waiting (and vise versa) :D

Kiss, kiss KISS! :D

Lol, yay we got a Smacked choir going! :lol: *Mo steps up onto her conductor's stand and taps her wand for silence and then begins waving it as if she knows what she's doing...* :lol: Ready, go...Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, KISS!

Can't wait to see our eppy tonight...I'm hoping we get some good Smacked stuff! :D

mo, i have a problem...
I cant sing :lol:

i feel that were gonna get some yummy MS scenes *see my earlier post * gah! *drool* i hope so. it's full of "potential" :lol:

That's okay Mj hon ;) Every good orchestra/choir needs a rhythm section or a chanting section or anything like that...it doesn't matter...you get to be in it, promise! :D

I sure hope so hon! :D

*sits on a seat laughing at the others before being overcomed by the chant*

Haha I can't sing either...

Kiss...kiss... kiss...kiss... KISSSSSSSS!

I loved how concerned Stella was over Mac when they found out that the puzzles were sent to him.

And again, our psicho-boy had to be there sharing screen's space/time with Stella. At least, she really was angry on their first encounter.
But then again, the second time she comes to Drew's office, Stella's behaviour got me all confussed. I mean, was it just me, or did she really seem worried about the way she rushed herself to the room? I mean, the last "sorry" she gave him really seemd to me meaningful, as if she were ashamed of the way she acted.

hed have to bend down to kiss her
Well, as long as they end up kissing each other, I don't mind if Stella have to climb the stairs in order to reach him. ;)

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Gaby said:
kiss kiss kiss

omg check out the height difference- hed have to bend down to kiss her - squeeee thats sooo cute

mac and stella

OMG!! Gaby ! You made my heart almost stop!! I haven't seen the latest ep and haven't been in this thread for a couple of days now, so first thing I saw when I stopped by was your comment. I almost fainted while clicking the pic to finally realize that you were just *assuming* that he needs to do that. Girl, don't you do that ever to me again! EVER!!! ;) :lol:

As for the pic you posted... I just totally love how dreamy Mac looks at Stella while she is busy talking. This is such a romantic picture... except for both of em holding a crow bar!! :lol: I find this combination hilarious!! :lol:

Okay, this week seemed to be okay M/S wise, but next week, I do expect a big SMACK bang!!! kiss, Kiss, KISS, KIISSSSSSS!!!!! :devil:

Really, it's S4 by now, we've reached the point where they *have* to kiss!! :devil: :p :D

I just realized this... *bonks my head on the wall*

Drew is using Stella to get to Mac. Hit it where it hurts the most.

If this is intentional on the writer's part (Drew going after Stella but really, he's on to Mac), then hallelujah! TPTB are indeed SMACkers!

Drew is using Stella to get to Mac.
Maybe that's the last thing Mac needed to realize his true feelings for Stella. I mean, they both are meant to be, even Drew saw that, that's why he has been using her to approach Mac -and that's a fact, because if not, why is he using Stella insteed of Linds?- So now is the time to make Mac notice it too.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

TPTB are indeed SMACkers!

Ole! *starts handing out ties and olive oil*

Drew is using Stella to get to Mac.

Maybe that's the last thing Mac needed to realize his true feelings for Stella. I mean, they both are meant to be, even Drew saw that, that's why he has been using her to approach Mac -and that's a fact, because if not, why is he using Stella insteed of Linds?- So now is the time to make Mac notice it too.

God I hope so! I think Stella because Mac is closest to her (I wish it was in more ways than one :devil: :devil: :devil: )

And before I forget:

Kiss! Kiss! KISSSS!!!!!!!

I've been thinking about that. Drew could have gotten to Mac some other way. Maybe sending the package anonymously to the lab instead of sending it to Stella. Or to some other employee

Drew is probably banking on the relationship between the two. He knows that if Stella has something interesting (or dangerous), Mac will most definitely involve himself in it. If not, see to it that Stella's kept safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back