Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... I've just come from college and it was like OMG!! We are all still discussing about the same spoiler we've been talking about for the last week and we are, if it is possible, even more exited about it!!

If it is tru that Stella is taken hostage by Drew in order to hurt Mac... I don't know... It's really a good story for a fanfic, but for the screen? I don't know, it just doesn't feel right to me.

But don't get me wrong, I would love to see the whole thing on tv!! :D

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

I've just posted a link in the fan video thread, it's my Smacked music video. I'd like to know what you think. :) *so excited look* :D

Yeah! I have to agree with you Yas...
I mean taking someone hostage is hardly orginal, How many CSI's have been taken hostage now? But it would make a really good fanfic. Anyway it would give us some lovely SMack moments :devil:

cathwarfan you video is great I love it, great song that you chose to go with it :D I keep watching it :D

If 'Stella' is the one who is kidnapped (is that right) there would be a great smacked scene there 'Mac Man' rescuing 'Rambo Stella' lol . But the stroy is original but hey what am i complaining forSMACKness :D :devil:

I have a question can you guy look at the pic below and proberly someones said this. But look between Mac and Stella I was watching the ep 'creatures of the night'. If you look between them do you guys see a kind of heart shape made by the trees?

CSINY102_006-2.jpg

^Cool! Never noticed that before!
Yeah that would be pretty cool with the whole rescuing thing but I stick but i what i said! Cmon it's hardly original taking someone hostage! Excellent fanfic plot but on screen nah...I agree with yas!

cathwarfan , I've just seen your video and I really liked it a lot. The scenes you choosed are so cute and I love it when the video goes with the music.

I could use a little help there because I have to admit that I can't see the heart shape on the picture above! :( Am I losing my SMacked sense? It can't be happening to me!! I think I'm going to see "What You See Is What You See", "All Access", "Charge of this Post" and company, you know... just in case..

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Now someone is taken hostage...cliched maybe, but I am willing to lay down money that it's Stella who's taken by Drew and that Mac gets to "rescue" her....yay for what definitely looks to be a very good Smacked scene possibility! Yay for that possiblity! :D

Cliched is a suitable word Moriel!

Actually moment watching Blink came back to me *starts singing Celine Dion*

I was watching with my friend Ella, She was doing her familar commentry of things

Ella sees Stella: Loving the hair
Ella Sees Danny:He's hot
Ella sees Mac and Stella: And Ohmigosh there sleeping together

Hehehe :devil: and She had never watched it before...hmmm...

Yeah thought i'd share that tidbit with y'all me lovelies

It's amazing how everything that happens to Mac always includes Stella. It's either she's the one pushing him (with reaching out to Reed), or the one talking to/ listening to him, or the one going to him.

Which reminds me... remember in "Summer in the City" -- Stella asked Mac if he "started to torture" Hawkes since he's a newbie. Makes me wonder if Stella went through the same motions hahahahaha.... :devil:

Makes me wonder if Stella went through the same motions
Am I right if I say your mind just got a new idea for adding even another fanfic on your already long list?
If so... yay!!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

yas_NYPD said:

Am I right if I say your mind just got a new idea for adding even another fanfic on your already long list?
If so... yay!!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Well, not really. I'm just interested on what you guys think of it.

But if the bunny bites me, why not.

Okay so nothing specifically shippy about our eppy last night, but as usual Stella looked GORGEOUS and I never fails to make me smile how well our couple works together...I mean they just work the case together and they always end up making eachother smile, and manage to get in subtle teasing and flirting...like Stella talking about the "hair stick things" and she names this long chemical and Mac looks at her straight-faced and goes "You can just say hairspray!" And she smiles and goes "I can't help it, long chemical names just roll off my tongue..." It was just cute! :lol: They make me smile...I like it, I love it, I want some more of it! :lol:

And my computer isn't liking me at the moment so I can't do spoiler boxes...but it does look like next week is going to be the start of something...interesting...we shall see, here's hoping we get more Smacked stuff soon! :D

I'm just interested on what you guys think of it.
Ok, so that's what I think about the whole Mac-giving-a-hard-time-on-Stella thing.

I have to admit that this topic has always been somehow stuck on my mind, but not just if Mac gave Stella a hard time, but the entry how these two met each other? I mean, we all know from the show that they have been friends for a long time before season one's events, but, how were their lives just before that?

I guess we have our little answerers on all those fanfics which include how supposedly Stella took care of Mac after Claire died. But wouldn't it be great if we could see it on the screen?
(ok, dreaming is free, right?)

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back