Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Mac and Stella babies? Like Muppet Babies?

2. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Reed is definitely pro-SMACked. It's almost like he actually wanted to Stella to be his long lost mother & I wouldn't be surprised if he approached Mac, asking him why he hasn't asked out Stella yet. Naturally Mac would get all flustered & ponder that idea in his head for quite some time. Who knows, maybe Reed is the person that will push Mac & Stella in the right directon, perhaps setting them up on a blind date together. He's our little cupid heehee.

3. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

That's a good idea, Mina! :lol: I would love to see that :D Why does it take so long for a new season *sighs* But our ideas are good for the new season, come on, they have to give us something nice *smirks* :devil: :lol:

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

It was Conrad. So her full name was Claire Conrad-Taylor.

5. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Thanks for your nice comments about my manip. You see... I just CAN'T thing straight when it comes to our favorite ship. I just have the feeling that there is something REALLY BIG coming up this season.

Stella's new love interested is described so far as somwhat eerie(sp?) and Mac just comes back WITHOUT Peyton. :devil: And regarding all those sparkling moments we got already in the last couple of seasons, we MUST get this season a helluva BIG SMACked BANG! Uuuuh... I can think of millions of scenarios, but my fav at the moment would be: Stel breaks up with Mr Eerie and ends up in Mac's apartment, desperate, and then things just heating up... :devil: :devil: :devil: and I put my money on some smooching then... *crosses fingers* Oh, plz TPTB!! Let it happen, let it HAPPEN!!! :D :D :D

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I think that if Mac leaves London without Peyton, then YES, something will happen. I don't like the idea of Stella's new 'love interest' being eerie either. She deserves better. I think that eventually she will come to Mac or Mac will come to her.. then .... :devil:.

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Always babes! ;) Always! :D

Oh and guess what today is?! 4 weeks/Wednesdays until our premiere!! Meaning 4 weeks until we better get something...kiss would do...smex would be great! PTB...please!

Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss!! :D

8. CSI_Willows

*smooch* :lol: Looking forward to the new season! :D I love these spoilers more than ever :lol:

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Exactly, he wanted her to be Claire, he saw something there. I definately agree on the "real-lationship" lol.

I do agree it sounds like a cool fic idea. I dunno, maybe in the future smacked having little ones, although they have Dyl in these thread :)

Of course its Ra only you would think that. :devil:
    (shhhh)

J: I still pwn you though, but.. you do make a great idea pop up :D

ha! Smacked ain't gonna let Peyton or this new dude get in between them. :) But if this new dude does hook up with her, and hurts her? I will bury him in fic land.

*joins the smooching*

so sor, dying to read that spoiler aren't ya?

10. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

I could see this actually happening during the course of the whole show. I mean, if they go on to what... CSI:LV length plus plus....

*dangles plot bunny in front of writers' faces*

Reed and Mac would be talking and Reed'll go, "So... why haven't you remarried?" Mac would be blushing and stammering. "How about that Stella lady?" Mac would make up some excuse or whatever and Reed's face would be like, "Yeah right." :)

Before I go into spoiler box-ing... personally, CSI:NY is kinda like "The OC"-slash-soap operas of the 3 CSI shows haha.

Well.... it's a classic melodramatic plot, y'know. "Lovers" separated by circumstance. Guy finds "another woman" and in the end doesn't work out. Girl goes through her own issues. Guy goes away with another woman but comes back alone to finally pursue Girl. But when he comes back, Girl has a "new guy".

Did I make any sense? :lol:

11. CSI_Willows

*smooch :D* A bit to be fair Lynny :lol: Wednesday I have (if the TV stattion don't change the guide... :mad:) 3x20 :D I'm so looking forward to the season finale :D

12. ladyhunter

I don't see NY like LV like that, but again that's just me :)

From what I saw, and I haven't seen every episode, Reed did want Stella to be Claire, or his mother. He kind of assumed that when Mac was proteting her (Stella) the way he did. And after the whole Frankie thing, Stella has every right to be cautious of the people around her...

OT- I finished my first Mac/Stella fic, it's in the Fan Fiction forum for anyone to read... ;)

I'll be looking forward to this premire over LV...( did I just say that :eek: :rolleyes:

13. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

*lurks back from hiatus* :lol:
    eloe everyone!
    :eek:!
    who's grabbing what?! :eek: :devil:
    :lol: i missed the gutter. :p

oh hey hhunter! dont i know you somewhere? ;)
    btw, im willing! where's your ficcie?!

nice manip btw XD

and... saw the promo for next season.
    :devil: lotta hawt scenes... tearing someone's clothing :lol: but IDK maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me. :p hey, i want smacked smex, is that so hard to understand? :lol:

14. ladyhunter

Hi mj0621 I hang out on the Grillows thread
    the GLH thread and the Cath/Vartann thread

But now I have this one..
    Mac and Stella are so cool together. They compliment each other, know each other... do I need to go on?

OT- my fic is in the Fan Fic forum :)

15. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

what do you think is the surprising turn that'll happen with Peyton and Mac?

I hope it's gonna be good for Smacked! LOL!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.