Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you mean mac grabbing her in the episode because if you do, poke Fay and tell her HA!

MJ, No Macky for a week and we'll call it even. :devil:

I swear Kerr Smith is normally hot and so sweet, but this role he just seems like an ass, and I can hear something in my head saying oh shit another Frankie, just what we need.

Goody,seems like it's worth seeing this episode!Lots of SMACked moments I h0pe..

Bringing the Bond girl topic up again!?Or was that at the Stella/Melina thread!?anyway.. :D

I'm confuse about something..Next week will have a new episode..OK..Why do I see an old promo at the site?! :confused: :confused:

I see a cake, athens!
23_34_1.gif

These spoilers sound soo good, I can't wait to see these episodes! :D

Thank you, Sor for that beautiful picture! :) Smacked brightens up my day! ;)

Question, just because! :) When did you guys start shipping Smacked?

Smacked Gutter bud Cate babes rallyed:
Curse you, writers!!!! *locks "Home" and "Overprotective" in a safe place*
:lol: :lol: Okay hon, I always knew that the writers came in here and peeked at our ideas...but I swear they are pretty much stealing your ficcie ideas verbatim! :lol: Quick write more Smacked smut and maybe we'll get lucky! ;) Or even better...maybe they will! :devil: :lol:

Shippy honey Sor whispered:
*grabs Mo and tells her a plan to make a trap for Mr. Dumbass!*
*Mo nods and giggles nad runs off to tell Mac the "plan"!* Mr. Eerie...you're going down! :lol:

Fluffy Smacked shipper who's pissed at Mr. Icky Lynny said:
I swear Kerr Smith is normally hot and so sweet, but this role he just seems like an ass, and I can hear something in my head saying oh shit another Frankie, just what we need.
Thank you! That is exactly what I was thinking too...normally I like him, but in this one he is just buggin' me! :p And yeah I most definitely think he's another Frankie...Grrrrr!!

moie youre in the west coast? ugh, when i went there, waiting for the shows to come on was torture :p i was sooo happy when i was back XD yes indeed... stella does know how to get macky's attention eh? bond gal dress... letting him know what she wants :devil:... patience stella, he'll get your point... then again... i think that word doesnt apply to her... oh well, go all agressive.. i think MS fans wont mind... neither would macky :devil:

*hugs kissme* i missed ya gal! :lol: you know? i just figured out who you are on ff!!! :lol :lol: talk about late reaction... :p *hugs again* XD

LOL im glad you appreciated my rant/spoilers :lol:

ate cate said:
Okay... so Icky Eerie is there already. Hmmm.... so he works for Mac, right? Mac's the boss. So he can make up fake regulations like, "No touching Stella unless your name is Mac Taylor," or something like that...

And oh *looks around for gutter police* all that "bad cop" and "grabbing" makes me think of guttery things...... Mac ze bad cop, grabbing Stella so that Eerie couldn't get her, cuffing her to the be-- okay have to stop now
by all means ate, DONT :lol: :devil: btw, HE DID grab her in public... with donnie beside him.. (i think) :p tells ya alotta things like he doesnt mind PDA(PDoA) LMAO :devil: BTW, awesome ficcie, reviewed it already.

lynnydammit i knew youd like that deal... fine.. this week only.. T_T oh why? why poke Fay? did i miss something?

athens happy bday (or belated.. idk timezones are hard XD)

no frankie-like guy, just smex-..er...i'd settle for a kiss now :p right gals?

kissme(again) well buddy, it's the same as how i started shipping my ship in LV... when i saw the special connection they had on screen... IDK which eppie specificall y was that buts its really like how i started shipping *whispers* my ship on LV which you know what ;)

I started shipping Smacked from the first moment I saw them...in all honesty now that I've seen all the eppy's, I cannot remember which eppy it was that I first watched! :rolleyes: I'm a dork I know...but it was from the first moment I saw them which doesn't really help, but I did know they were meant to be! :D

I think I knew for sure after 'Officer Blue', kind of obvious :rolleyes: But gosh, the tension in that episode was just melting my tv screen :devil:

Glad you liked the picture Delia! :D And you warn Mac, Mo, than I'm going to prepare the trap :lol:

Hey guys Hugs Everyone
I havn't been here in again a late congrats on the new thread :D I have had the internet for almost to months and missed talking to you all about smacked!!! :D :devil:
Been reading the spoilers and the eps you smackers have seen i have to wait next yeah for next season!!

kissme to anwser your question I became a smacked shipper from Till Deth Do We Part - is that right? anyway thats what got me because it was the first episode i saw!! From then on I was a smacked shipper :D

I have one Q can any post and screencap of mac grabbing stella's arm please :D

btw have you seen the picture i'm not sure if its a spoiler the pics of mac playing and stella clapping!!

Anyway how are you all?

Hmmm... grabbing her. Oh, Mac took the opportunity to do that because he can't do that in public in a normal setting

Lynny -- Kerr Smith is smokin' in "Justice".

You so can't say you didn't notice that!

Oh he's gonna be smokin' alright, when I'm done with him. Me and Macky are gonna burn his ass.. and smirk as we blame it on Flack! haha.

Question, just because! When did you guys start shipping Smacked?

I think the first ep I was to busy saying omg Gary Sinise!..But definately by the third episode. They just had this thing together and I really wanted to see more of it.

Thank you! That is exactly what I was thinking too...normally I like him, but in this one he is just buggin' me! And yeah I most definitely think he's another Frankie...Grrrrr!!

I want Smacked to have all kinds of smex and babies NOW! I don't want Stella to be with another Frankie, that'll just piss me off more and make me whack them on the back of the head more... I need to quit getting influenced by Gibbs.

I started shipping Smacked from the first moment I saw them...in all honesty now that I've seen all the eppy's, I cannot remember which eppy it was that I first watched! I'm a dork I know...but it was from the first moment I saw them which doesn't really help, but I did know they were meant to be!

I think you and I started shipping about the same time Mo, I remember when I first meet you, you mentioned Smacked. :D

lynnydammit i knew youd like that deal... fine.. this week only.. T_T oh why? why poke Fay? did i miss something?

Because Fay thinks I was nuts.

It was almost automatic. From "Blink", I saw how Stella somewhat cared for Mac and how he looked at her. And then it was magic. All the things TPTB tried to do: Rose, Jane, Frankie, Peyton and now Eerie -- all they do is enrich the dynamic between these two rather than take them apart.

Quick write more Smacked smut and maybe we'll get lucky! Or even better...maybe they will!
Oooh, if Mac is starting to grab Stella in public, it's only a matter of time 'til... :devil:

by all means ate, DONT btw, HE DID grab her in public... with donnie beside him.. (i think) tells ya alotta things like he doesnt mind PDA(PDoA) LMAO BTW, awesome ficcie, reviewed it already.

Thanks. LOL, so he couldn't bottle it up anymore. And Donnie's there? That's okay. If Mac is starting to grab Stella in public, Don's been staring at Danny in public for a looooooong time now.

You so can't say you didn't notice that!
Me notice everything, my dear Lynny. Everything that can end up in the gutter. :lol:

Sor winked:
But gosh, the tension in that episode was just melting my tv screen
Isn't that what happens pretty much every eppy with Smacked? ;) These two really do sizzle! :devil:

Lynny growled:
Oh he's gonna be smokin' alright, when I'm done with him. Me and Macky are gonna burn his ass.. and smirk as we blame it on Flack! haha.
You, Mac and me, don't forget me in that...I am definitely all for the ass-burning of Mr. Icky! ;)

I think you and I started shipping about the same time Mo, I remember when I first meet you, you mentioned Smacked.
Thanks babes, you rock! *Snuggles!* :D I know I wubbed them from the second I saw them together! :D I rewatched the pilot eppy again the other day and they were just so fabulous together...they flirt and laugh and the ease and friendship and LOVE is all there right from the beginning...yay! :D

From the very first ep I saw, Blink. If I saw Nonstop earlier I would've shipped them there as well :D

Their chemistry is just...wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back