Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I think that the 333 is to do with another serial killer. *Speculation only, so I don't need a spoiler box* :p

I saw the promos too! :D Smacked looks beautiful! :D

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Mmmmm, I'm gonna possibly agree with you on that Del! ;) I think I heard something along those lines too...not sure though (so no spoiler box needed! :lol: )

I know, don't they look good! :D Yay!

Grrrrr...to Mr. Eerie being in this new eppy on Wed...I say we warn Mac he's coming and let Mac jump in the dark in the alley on Tuesday night! ;) Sound good y'all?! :D

3. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Waaahhh... *too lazy to head on to pic threads coz she's on loser dial-up* :lol:

Again, that 333 thing... nothing to do with the matters of the heart. Unless it involves Stella along the way, this is haha.

Mo -- I'm getting there haha. I'm working on a Dylan fic right now but I'll be posting "Home" updates soon.

4. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

*sneaks in to warn Mac* So he's coming on Wednesday... I'm really curious *smirks* :D Go Stella, Mac is coming after you! Don't worry :lol:

5. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

wait.. what caps? :lol: that wasn't me :p

ate cate- :devil: yeah, I'm with fastfoodjunkie there :devil:

fluffy Moie- :eek: I wub that smile she has! when she heard macky's voice... ah.. pure heaven. :D

lynny well, whatever i owe you... can i just pay by not taking macky this week? :p i own nothin' sadly. :lol:

Mr. Eerie is gonna show up this week?! really... hhmm...

oh wait... you lost me with Macky and jumping :p

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Cate whenever you get the time hon! ;) I'm just impatient cuz they're so awesome! :D Heehee! ;)

*Mo giggles with Sor and watches Mac chase down Stella to keep her away from Mr. Icky tonight!*

Yeah Mj hon, I love Stella's smile when she see Mac...it's so "Yay he's home to me!" *Sigh!*

Can't wait for tonight...here's hoping we get some good Smacked to prove to Mr. Eerie that he's got nothing on Mac! :D

7. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:D heeee! ^_^

well, there was a lot of SMacky scenes :D "just the man i wanted to see" call me a dork but that got me squeeing XD stella wears glasses? that was a first... O_O and rambostella is back! ^_^ woot. macky... is it me or i have a feeling that macky might turn into a bad cop? *hides* i don't like that feeling either but something tells me that something's gonna happen... ok.. he TOUCHED her.. ok, more like GRABBED! see? i am a dork. :p it's not like macky would grab linds like that *goes all swooning* only stella. :D ok what else.. AH mr. eerie. jerk. i hate him. i just hope stella stands her ground and continue NOT to agree to go out with this guy...he's a egotistic jerk. :lol: you can tell i don't like him at all. i swear if stella agrees... imma call macky! XD

Moie buddy, i think i got my wish :lol:

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ohhh Mj hon I'm jealous that you get to see the eppy already! ;) Thanks for the spoilers though! :D Yay!

I knew this eppy would be good...okay well actually I was really worried, but still excited to see it...but now, yeah excited! Woot! :lol:

Grrr...to Mr. Icky still...and Smacked...well KISS already! :lol:

9. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:lol: that's what i wub about EST XD so it isnt showing on your part yet? o_O

:lol: overall it was exciting... SMacked is good, alotta screen times :p her worried about him... can't talk about spoily stuff, im lazy to use the spoiler box again :p

Mr. Icky is number two on my CSI:NY hate list now -_-
    SMacked kiss you say? I couldn't agree more. ^_^

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah that's the one thing I don't like about the West Coast! :lol: I love it otherwise, but when it comes to watching eppy's...we have to wait extra long! :p

Yay for a good Smacked eppy! Sweet deal! ;)

Smacked kiss indeed...that's what we need, NOW I say, NOW! :lol:

ETA: And there's Mr. Eerie...who is really Mr. Icky...or Mr. Get-Away-From-Stella-Before-Mac-Kicks-Your-Ass-Away-From-Her!! I don't see it working between them...it's Smacked all the way! Love their scenes by the way..."Just the man I was looking for!" Heehee, we know Stella, we know! :D

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Thanks MJ, great spoilers! Can't wait to watch it for myself. :D I love it. Go SMACKED!

Mo: we DO need a kiss. Hell we need a hook-up, baby. :lol:

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

We so most definitely need a kiss...come on dang it! :lol:

Okay so Mr. Bedford...aka...Creepy stalker boy...is not winning Stella over! First of all...stalking a woman, never a good way to her heart! :p And second he's pissing Stella off by trying to "sweet talk" her that way...it's not sweet dude, it's creepy! :p Bug off Mr. Icky boy...before Stella, Mac and then we all kick your butt...in that order! :lol:

Okay can I just say...pissy Mac who is fighting mad is hecka HOT!! :devil: WOW!!

Oh thank heaven!! I was so afraid they were gonna end this with Stella meeting Icky boy at that bar! I'm SOOOO glad they didn't have that! Stand your ground Stel, and remember Mac loves you! ;)

Okay promo for next week....wow, can I just say, Hello Stella in a gorgeous Evening dress...wowza! Bond girl anyone? :devil:

13. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Curse you, writers!!!! *locks "Home" and "Overprotective" in a safe place*

Mo -- I'm thinking of posting the first part of the Dylan fic soon because it's getting longer. He's a big boy now... 5 years old already. :lol:

Okay... so Icky Eerie is there already. Hmmm.... so he works for Mac, right? Mac's the boss. So he can make up fake regulations like, "No touching Stella unless your name is Mac Taylor," or something like that...

And oh *looks around for gutter police* all that "bad cop" and "grabbing" makes me think of guttery things...... Mac ze bad cop, grabbing Stella so that Eerie couldn't get her, cuffing her to the be-- okay have to stop now :devil:

14. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Thanks for the spoilers MJ! :D I so want to see this episodes after reading your spoiler!

*grabs Mo and tells her a plan to make a trap for Mr. Dumbass :lol:*

15. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Heeeeeeeeeeeh. he grabbed her! :lol:

I still have to watch the rest of the ep. Of course that's the first scene I looked for!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.