Mac/Stella #14 - Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Nov 28, 2008.

?

Mac/Stella #14 -

Poll closed Nov 30, 2008.
  1. 'Cause no one can love Mac like Stella.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  2. They knows what love is because of eachother.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No one can stop their love.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 'Cause they're meant to be.

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  5. 'Cause their kids will be gorgeous.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Good food and even greater company.

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. 'Cause they wanna wear their rings in public.

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. 'Cause they're immune to new love interests.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  9. The way she smiles makes his heart beat faster...

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  10. 'Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I've heard about Melina writing/helping to write the finale too. Well hopefully she wants Mac and Stella together as much as we do... :lol: Maybe she'll give us a nice little suprise... Here's hoping. :D I haven't seen 1.20, but I don't imgaine that Mac would be mad at her, like you said Kikii, I bet he wasn't mad at her, I bet that he wished that he had be able to defend her. I haven't actually seen that ep, but I eventually watched Officer Blue the other night, it was a great ep, I loved how Mac and Stella had their little fight, but at the end of the ep they were friends again, it was soooo cute, we need more scenes like that. :adore:

Asprine and Debbie Hun, it's so nice to have you both back with us, I've really missed the both of you, but I understand you' have been sick and busy with work respectively. *Hugs you both tightly*

*Puts on my mod hat*
    Guys can you please remember to post atleast 3 lines of ontopic post, thanks muchly. :D

2. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Adam's_Angel,
    If you like Office Blue, I strongly recommend 1.20 to you. Although Mac didn't mad at her. There was a fight between them, one of my favorites. And there was Rambo Stella :thumbsup: and smirked Flack :lol:. And the most important was you could see how Mac spoiled his Stella. :drool: :adore:

3. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Aw? 1.20 sounds interesting. I really need to get myself to watch season 1 and season 2.. Always hear you all talking about it with lots of great scenes in them. Mac/Stella scenes. :adore:

Are you all positive about we're getting a Christmas episode this year? I was wondering..

*Hugs* back Steph tightly. Thank you for that.

4. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Hey everyone. It feels like I haven't been in here in years. Got sick again and was too lazy to move my fingers... well...where to start??
    Axel : I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Hoping the best for you...
    Debbie: Glad you're finally back...*hugs* Haha my name isn't very creative I just had to use a Twilight part :)

Ok so last night I was too lazy to go on the computer so I decided to watch some season 3 episodes. I actually forgot about P. and got all pissed when she appeared in 3.16 :scream: Ok so I started with 3.13 It was awesome also smacked wise I loved how they worked together:) and then I skipped 3.14 and continued with 3.15 and .3.16 I was so pissed in 'Heart of Glass' Stupid P destroyed everything, but I loved how Mac ran after Stel in the ending 'cause he was worried again :adore: And then of course the ride in....just amazing :adore::adore:

So well about our christmas episode. I don't trust UEP the wouldn't ever be so nice to us, but hey we can dream about it. I love the sceneario where Mac and Stel go ice skating and she accidentally slips out.

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I'm glad to be back Steph,Kikii, my sweet Asprine and my dear Anj!!!!!!!! :D (BTW I LOVE *my* new icon you have done Steph :D ) yep, i needed this Family. I have been in the ICU and it's such stressful place i need some laughing now :)

I don't trust either UEP will give us a Christmas episode. Actually i guess if they are just trying to save this season or just waiting S6 to write better things:rolleyes: (yep, you bet i'm quite upset with them)

Asprine and STeph, listen to us: you MUST watch the whole S1. It's amazing!!!!!!!!!!:drool: loved that eppy 1.20. They had another catfight. And it was funny how (after the argument) Stella was standing far away from the table just because Mac was there:lol: And of course, she was spoiled by Mac at the end because he trusted her:drool::thumbsup: They were soooooooooooo close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i need to go (I'm not at home)

hugs tons to everyone Debbie :D

6. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Last time.. I did watch season 1 till episode 12, I think.. It was Recycling right? If I'm not wrong. Then I don't know why I stopped. Now I'm so regret about it. :lol:

That day, I watch Gary ice skating in "Fallen Angel". One of his movie. It's a great one. And I laughed when he fall on his butt for several times. Poor him.. And then there's one girl who helped him.. His wife I guess? I only watch that part where he ice skates. :lol: And they were so close.. So cute and adorable! Then I drifts myself off into my day dreams about Mac and Stella.. :adore:. Now.. I'm blushing. :rolleyes:

I also wonder if UEP would be so "kinddddd" to give us such christmas episode full of Mac/Stella Scenes.

Debbie dear! Take a rest when you have time. :) *Hugs* Debbie tightly!

7. Stepherweps

I'm in the midst of watching season 1 at the minute, I have seasons 1-4 on dvd, so I'm starting with season 1 and watching the whole way through, so far, I'm at 1.10. (But I've already watched all of seasons 3 and 4, and all that's been aired of 5). Season 1, or what I've seen of it so far, has some really cute Smacked scenes in it, I wish we could have a return to when they had a relationship like that, it's so cute. :adore:

Glad you like my icon Hun. :adore:

8. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Squeee:D Fallen Angel is my favourite movie:D i love Gary in that movie:D and the woman Katherine who helped Garys character Terry wasn't his wife, but someone he had meet once when he was a child:) then Terry falles in love with her (Katherine) well they both fall in love with each other :adore: i've watched that movie 2 times and i can't wait for the next time i'll watch it:D it made me think of Mac and Stella when i saw it:D
    i also love that eppy:) that fight was hot:lol: Poor Aiden (i think) walked in and had to split them up and Stella was pissed at him, so she didn't wanna stand next to him:lol: but she ended up standing close to him:D

#Gio

9. Stepherweps

Aww, that sounds like a really cute movie, I might have to try and find it in the video store. ;)

Oh, that sounds like a great ep. Hopefully any further fights they have won't go on for too long, I much prefer it when they fight, then not long after both admit their mistakes, and they make up... If they kissed and made up, well as you can imagine, that would make me even happier. ;) But we can't ask for too much... :lol: I'm still holding out hope that this season is going to get better for them... :adore: Lets hope any fights they have, will be reminicent of those back in season 1.

10. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

*waves*Hey everyone. I don't think I've been here for a while. Well, I'm finally on my summer holidays at last :cool:. Soooo good.

^ I loved Season 1, before the Danny/Lindsay dramas, Peyton, etc. It was just decent Mac/Stella story lines whether they were friends or more, it was great. I truly miss that.

11. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Just now.. I watch a clip from Fallen Angel in YouTube.. The video plus the song by Kelly Clarkson, titled Break Away makes me couldn't hold back my tears. It was awesome. The love between Terry and Katherine touched me.. How I wished we get to see Mac and Stella with such a strong love too. :adore: I WANTED THAT MOVIE! :lol:

Welcome back, Tee! I'm glad you're having your holidays already. Hope you come here more often. :)

12. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

Hey Asprine. I just watched that clip on youtube as well. Did you read the comment posted before yours? It was from Gary himself?!?! How cool :cool:. He's such a modest and polite person. I think I will borrow out that dvd as well. It looks very good. I also wish that it could be Mac and Stella like that too. *sigh*

13. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Tee, hello.. I did saw that. :lol: But I'm not sure if he's the real Gary or not. He's very polite and modest, like you said. *Sighs*. I'm still looking for it. :lol: Did you check on his YouTube profile? It's all detailed about his life.. I mean his band and about his family. And he went around saying Thank you to people for posting Mac/Gary videos. :adore:

Oh.. If that was Mac and Stella.. I'll melt soon.. :adore:

14. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

Yeah, I went straight to his profile to see if it was him. I think it is. It's simple and colloquial. Have you seen his myspace? It's copied and pasted from his IMDB.com page. It's just changed from third person to first person and sounds very weird- definitely not Gary. I saw those thank you's as well, very sweet of him (if it is him).

Same, if it were Mac and Stella, I'd think I was dreaming.

Do we know of any Mac/Stella scenes that will come up the next episode?

15. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Tee, IF ONLY.. TPTB were kind enough to give us Mac/Stella scenes.. As always, they are mean and evil to us Mac/Stella Family! :lol: Hopefully there'll be some at least! *Day dreams* :adore:

Yeah.. I was aw-ing when I saw all his comments to others. It was soooo sweet. If it was Gary, that would be wonderful.. If it's imposter, I'll have him sentenced to death. :lol: There's one comment, where he thanks the video owner for posting because his wife liked that video. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.