Mac/Stella #14 - Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Nov 28, 2008.

?

Mac/Stella #14 -

Poll closed Nov 30, 2008.
  1. 'Cause no one can love Mac like Stella.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  2. They knows what love is because of eachother.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No one can stop their love.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 'Cause they're meant to be.

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  5. 'Cause their kids will be gorgeous.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Good food and even greater company.

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. 'Cause they wanna wear their rings in public.

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. 'Cause they're immune to new love interests.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  9. The way she smiles makes his heart beat faster...

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  10. 'Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Well as for a Christmas date, I was thinking maybe he'd take her ice skating in Central Park, I think there's an ice rink there in winter, but maybe I just dreamt that up... :lol: They'd be able to go around the rink holding hands, then maybe Stella would slip, and fall, and *accidentally* pull Mac down with her, then he'd land on top of her, and their faces would be close togther, and he'd lean in and kiss her... :adore: Man, that would be so cute... :adore:

Oh, and I agree, I think Mac Taylor sounds Scottish, and the idea of his in a kilt... *Thud* Especially if he wore it the traditional way. ;) I can totally imagine Stella making a cheeky comment about his legs if he wore a kilt, hehe, he'd be able to get her back later. :devil:

2. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Hi people! I have totally just snuck on.:shifty:

Okay, so.......um, no knew eppy tonight because of Victoria Secret Fashion show. Hmmm, do ya'll think Stella would attend that?:guffaw:

*gasp* Do you think Mac would buy something from VS?:drool::thumbsup:

3. Queenie

Queenie Witness

Yay! A new thread!! Congratulations!

I would sooooooo watch that show...and not just for fashion. :devil:

Aaaaanywho...too bad we're not getting a new episode this week. :( Last weeks episode was just...boring...and no Smacked. I have nothing against DL but I think that episode wasn't so good.

So I read from the CBS site that the 5x11 episode is titled "Forbidden Fruit" and Smacked came to my mind immediately.:devil: I just looove the title. And as we know...Stella is keeping something from Mac so I see some Smacked coming up.
    I also read from Melina/Stella thread that season finale is going to be a Stella episode!! Which should bring Smacked to us as well. At least I hope so.

4. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Queenie! You saved the world! :lol: Thanks for bringing the news here. I seldom check other thread. I'm really glad to know that we'll get some Mac/Stella episodes soon. As long as it is Stella's episode, we'll get Mac/Stella scenes I guess. Maybe Mac being too worried about Stella. That's going to be an awesome episode. Everything sounds promising though, Spoiler sounds promising, spoiler pictures always looks promising but later, everything came out different. Always the same. But I'm still being optimistic about it. ;) Hopefully we'll get a Mac/Stella(SMacked) episode.

5. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey SMACked family!~ First post in the new thread. Man this is going quickly. I love the title. It's the one I voted for! It's so true.

Yeah, I'm supposed to be doing Spanish stuff right now. But I finished and now I'm talking to you guys.

Queenie, Thank you! It's nice to know that some SMACked eps are coming. I'm still kind of mad there's no ep this week. The only one that's new is gonna be Las Vegas. Criminal Minds isn't on either. :'(

I agree! That would be SO cute! I could so imagine that happening.

Today, I was so bored in my classes, I got people to give me words and I started writing Mac/Stella one shots. And my friends gave me strange words. I got Random, Zero, Lightbulb, Chicharrones (That was in Spanish), Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and QWERTY. I got the idea from a fan fiction I'm reading right now called "Associations" by chrysalis escapist. I love her stuff to bits.

Yep, that's about it. I really feel deprived of CSI NY and SMACked right now. I think I'll go watch some season 1. Maybe Recycling, A.K.A. one of the first episodes I ever saw and thought Mac and Stella were dating. Seriously. Yet, I watched the one where the SHE-Virus gets the body taken from her and I never even realized Mac and HER were dating. He held her hand and I didn't notice. THIS TELLS YOU SOMETHING! I wasn't even a SMACked maniac!

Anyway, I'll talk to you all later. Hope you all have fun doing whatever you're doing at 10.

Axel

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Oh I wish... it would be really funny to see him to get something there. I'm sure he has a pretty good idea of what he wants to get her... of course, he'd probably get her to model it for him. :devil:

Speaking of Scottish traditions, there's one called first footing, where the first person enters the house after midnight at the end of New Year's Eve to bring good luck. It's also traditional for the person to bring gifts. It's considered lucky for a dark-haired man to arrive at your door step... hmm, think Mac should do that for Stella?

7. Queenie

Queenie Witness

You're welcome guys. :D

I just read the TV Guide article and...

Might be the writer of season finale!!! So now we know who to blame if we don't get Smacked on season finale! :shifty: LoL Come on, Melina is Smacked shipper...right? Right? So if I got that article right the season finale will be about that Greek guy!! So this storyline might not be over after 11th episode!! And this whole Greek storyline was Melina's idea. So I hope that beautiful head of hers contains some ideas for our Smacked as well. She can't let us down.

8. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Who's hoping for a mistletoe to magically appear in one of the episodes? HAHA! Can you imagine that, Stella and Mac wouldn't leave that spot though! Queenie I am not a hundred percent sure that she'll pair them up this season because in many interviews she states that that they should just be friends. Well, she knows many people want them together, that will hopefully influence her.

9. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

And if not we could start a riot :thumbsup: And we can take 'care' of the she-nit. So insecticide should work on her ;) But if not, that she-nit spray is only 19.95 :lol: Or we could get a fly swatter. It must be that we're studying Greece and kind of reviewed the tyrants that I keep thinking of ways to get rid of that pesky she-nit. We could do a mob style hit :p

10. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Mob-style hit? I like it :lol:

Sounds great about the spoilers guys. I agree with CSI_fan01 - I remember Melina saying they were good as friends. Brother and sister I think she said. Maybe we'll get some really cute friendship scenes? Something like that? I don't think it'll go romance but I maintain the hope that we'll get at least a good conversation between them. Besides, Melina might not agree that Stell is romantic with Mac, but she certainly didn't put forward an alternative, so maybe we're safe!

11. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hi:)
    oh i can soo picture that:lol: Mac would give Adam a glare that would say everything:lol:
    Mac with a kilt? now i have a few thoughts about what Stella would be either be thinking or doing:lol::devil: ya know if he would be outside in the cold his .... would... well se the picture?:lol: ahh now i can picture something, i won't say it:devil::lol: well it's true the Scotsmen don't wear anything underneath the kilt.. Not that i've done something but my mom have:alienblush::lol: and yeh well it's manly that i would agree about but, i won't go into the subject:lol:
    i think Stella would enjoy the whole kilt thing:lol: what if they where sitting alone in a room and then Stellas leg would go on a little journey:devil::devil:
    aww that would have been soo sweet:adore::adore:
    Okey Karu this is the second time you've put me down in the gutter:lol: but, i think Stella and Mac would be a tiny winy busy:devil::lol:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*smacks herself* I've created another monster... I've really gotta stop doing that! Though I think I would faint if TPTB decided to run away with the idea of Mac in a kilt. I think that Mac would be proud of his heritage so I don't think he'd mind so much. Oh, by the way gio, feel free to smack me if I send you to the gutter again.

*evil scheming look on her face* We could always sneak in the mistletoe... remember the special glass plot we cooked up a while ago? We never did get around to that, so we can just do the mistletoe while we're doing that. That way we kill two birds with one stone. Oh wait... *adjusts camera* There. We should get a good shot from there. Hey Steph, do you think you could get Adam to make copies?

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Whoa There! I just stepped out to get a new outfit for the new thread and SWANG! You guys are on it!!!

Hey there to all the new people Welcome to ya!!

Well I have that "finally" on my mind. Now, that Melina wants to insist that Mac and Stell are just like brother and sister, I had seen her in an interview (maybe on ELLEN?) where she said the Mac and Stella have this "weird kind of brother sister relationship thing." Well even SHE could not descibe it. When someone asked her if Mac and Stella will ever have a romantic relationship and she said "I think people want it". I have a feeling she will give the people what they want! After all who wouldnt want everyone to like their story?
    And by the way Mac in a kilt? I hope he does'nt AHEM catch a cold. He may start walking funny.

14. Queenie

Queenie Witness

Wowza!! :wtf:
    Well,I never said "She should write Smacked fluff!" I'm not expecting to see that. All I meant was that I would like to see simple Smacked scenes like...touch of a hand..or a hug...or Mac being worried about Stella...or "Are you alright?" or something like that. I don't think that's too much to ask and I think you don't have to be a Smacked supporter to write something so simple and something that typical between Mac & Stella.
    I know Melina and Gary are good friends and I think Melina likes to see that friendship between Mac & Stella as well. So I would like to see her writing something that shows her "appreciation" (not a right word for this I guess) to that friendship.

I have no idea if I made any sense...but I tried. :vulcan:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  15. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Lori K. brought up a good point with the ellen show, because even Stella and Mac don't know what to classify their relationship. I think it is because they respect their work so much that it hinders them from seeing that they're more than that. But there is always time for major realizations that they're meant for each other. Give them time haha.

Fallen Angel - LOL if they did do a scene where Adam admits that, Mac would have this WTF? face. Hahah, awkward but hilarious!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.