Mac/Stella #14 - Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Nov 28, 2008.

?

Mac/Stella #14 -

Poll closed Nov 30, 2008.
  1. 'Cause no one can love Mac like Stella.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  2. They knows what love is because of eachother.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No one can stop their love.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 'Cause they're meant to be.

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  5. 'Cause their kids will be gorgeous.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Good food and even greater company.

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. 'Cause they wanna wear their rings in public.

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. 'Cause they're immune to new love interests.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  9. The way she smiles makes his heart beat faster...

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  10. 'Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey SMACked family!~ I'm going to watch CSI in about half an hour. I missed it early. I had a performance at Arts Night at school.

Well if Melina is writing on the last episode and she KNOWS we want SMACked and they want to keep the ratings...you never know! I really think they'd play it well. And Mac in a kilt would be absolutely hilarious.

I got this perfect season-ending scenario in my head last night. Basically, near the end of the eppy, Stella gives Mac a resignation letter. Mac goes to find her to talk to her. He does and says he won't let her leave and Stella is like "I don't want to talk about it". Anyway, in this scenario Mac is with *shudder* the SHE-Nit and Mac asks Stella why she wants to leave and she finally says that she loves him. She's loved him for the longest time. Even before the SHE-Virus but she never told him because she was afraid how he'd react but know she's tired of it. She then kisses him and leaves. Mac just stands there stunned, still trying to register the fact that Stella loves him. He runs after her but just in time to see her walk across the street, see her caught in the headlights of a car and get hit by this car. Only we don't see the hit. It blacks out right before it and we hear the screech, hit and Mac yelling "Stella!" NOW for the big shocker! Guess who's driving the car? You find out season 6 and it is...THE SHE-NIT *dun dun dun*

Okay, that's all I have to say. Talking to you guys has really picked up my mood. I just found out my mom has cancer so...yeah, I'm feeling pretty crappy. Hope you guys are having a good night or morning or whatever. Talk to you later.

Axel

2. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey'a Smacked Family:)
    lol Karu:lol: no need to smack ya:):p
    ahh the special glass, how can i forget that:D yeh, if we are gonna fix that special glass so can we fix so the mistletoe too:)
    yeh it would have been funny to se how Mac would react on a scene like that:)
    and can you write a fiction about that:D sounds like a good one:p you probably gave me an idea now...:) and im very sorry to hear about your mom Axel *abig bear hug*

# Gio:)

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Steph---> CONGRATS MY DEAR FOR YOUR NEW STATUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bolian: we are very proud of you! :D
    eyewitness- Englebar-DuCainelvr welcome to the Crazy Smacked Family! I'm glad you left lurkerdoom to star posting here. We are chatty people as you can tell :D (again we are adorable...until you show us She Nit or a She Virus:lol:

Family! It's my last week in my practice so my world is upside down:lol: Sorry for not sharing enough time with you:(

Don't be afraid, Season Finale will be GREAT!

Think about this Stella

will be in danger. If something happens to her it will affect many other characters. Main: Mac of course:drool: Also Adam:bolian:, Don, Sheldon, Syd and Danny (who always cared for her:thumbsup:) and Lindsay. So if we had a "I'm worried sick" from Stella it would be interesting to have now a "I'm worried sick" from Mac. And, of course, i expect a better final arc for that story than the one we had in Veritas when the infamous reunion scene was edited, cut or never written (who knows?). Besides it's very promising we will have a new arc for Mac's new nemesis. At some point it will affect Stella as well:bolian: Actually it would be great if Mac's Nemesis' first victim is SHE NIT:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: (something we won't complaint at all) So keep the faith on Melina. She knows we want Smacked and besides it will be the Season Finale. WE WILL HAVE SOMETHING!:drool: Different was Turbulence (co written by Gary) because it wasn't part of any arc so we didn't have any juicy Smacked scene except the one when Mac made a call to Stella menahwile the fireman was trying to catch her attention and she was only paying attention to Mac:lol:

so have faith. You will be surprised;) (i don't know why but i still trust them)

Many hugs to all Debbie

ps: Asprine my dear i'm here. Just i was in the main thread "locking horns"??? with other fans:lol: but i got back now. I hope Kikii and you are better

ps2: I adore your new Christmas nicknames:bolian:

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

He might catch a cold if he wore it the traditional way... that might not be such a good idea, so he might have to save it for when he's in the lab all day. Then again, if he did catch a cold, I'm sure he wouldn't mind having nurse Stella taking care of him. She'd warm him right up!

5. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

once again Karu, im down in the gutter again:lol: i wonder what people would do if Mac had wear a kilt in the lab, Stella might have some fun with him:devil: and I'll bet she would have a few ways to warm him up:devil: *giggles*

6. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hehe, I bet he could, I'll go and sweet talk him... Oh that would be alot of fun. devil: I bet he's wishing for them to get together as much as we are. :D

Oh now, Karu my dear, that's an idea that I've fond of. :devil: I think Mac might just catch a cold on purpose if it meant that he got nurse Stella to take care of him... :adore: Gosh, that would be so cute, we definitely need a nurse Stella scene. :devil: Like Gio said, I'm sure she'd be able to think of a few ways to make him feel much better... :devil: You've been leaving my hugs around the place dear, time for one back. *Big hugs*

Aww Debbie hun. :alienblush: You are such a sweetie, thank you so much. *Hugs you too.* Awww wow, you're using my icon. :adore: It makes me so happy when people use my art. :adore:

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*hugs Steph back* Glad you like my ideas! Let me know how Adam's doing on those copies and tell him I said hi!

Again, it was unintentional! I really need to read what I post here... but I would love it if Mac wore a kilt to work! I wonder what everyone's reaction would be like...

Flack: *raises eyebrow* Didn't think you shaved...

Danny: *sly grin on his face* You do know how Scotsmen wear their kilts, right? I'm not sure going commando in the lab is a good idea...

Hawkes: *looks him up and down in two seconds* Channeling Braveheart, are we? All that's missing is the face paint.

Sid: *pauses after seeing the kilt* You know, you have better legs than most women.

Lindsay: *stares for a second* I'm guessing laundry day came early.

and last but not least,

Stella: *smirks at him* Try not to catch a cold... I can't nurse you every time you get sick. *walks off, looking back over her shoulder, thinking 'nice legs'*

Anyways, it's not my best work, but let me know what you think!

8. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is classic Karu, awesome work. :adore: Hehe, gosh I can totally imagine a scene like this, I think if Stella made a comment like that to tell them team they were together everyone would be left with their jaws hanging open... I think that would be the exact kind of reaction they'd be hoping for... :lol: Oh gosh we need a scene like that, it would be beyond priceless... :D

9. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Debbie dear!!! You're here!! I'm already preparing ropes to tie you here. Since you're back already, I will reconsider. :lol:
    My new Christmas nickname? Thank you, dear! I wonder if people knew what it is.. It was Greek plus Latin.. But one spelled wrong. It should be Cristes - Christ for Greek and Maesse - Mass for Latin. If I'm not wrong.. :lol:

10. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Dear Debbie,
    Welcome back! (hug tightly) Congratulation on finishing your practice. :) But your work in the future wouldn't be any easier. Take care and come back as much as you can. :)

I'm curious about the finale too. Somebody talking about sending Melina letters in the other thread. Should we send her our smack wish?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2008
  11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Asprine--> don't worry. My sis is a Greek professor, last time she was at home i made her to translate a song sung by Melina :D I have not idea about Lating tough :D

Kikii--> {{hugs back}} thanks for your wishes my dear :D

mmmm i know some actors receive the fan mail and read it. Other just let some assistant help them to answer that fanmail. So i have not idea at all what we should do except keep sending emails to Horrid Ausiello about Smacked. I'm glad he finished posting questions about certain storyline that piss*d me off since it was revealed :D

hugs to all (hospital again on Saturday :)

Debbie :D

12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Wow! A greek Professor. Sounds interesting. I know nothing about Greek or Latin. I just happened to find it somewhere and I used it. Songs by Melina? Hmm.. :adore:

There's someone who asked me if I know "Which episode where there's Mac mad at Stella because Stella show a kid a dead person's picture?" Anyone can help me answer that? Thank you! :)

13. shell_kikii

Dear Asprine,
    I do remember in season 1 episode 20, Supply and Demand, Stella showed a autopsy photo to a college girl. That girl sold drug in the college and caused her roommate being killed. The Chief of IAB talked to Mac regarding the complaint from the girl's dad. Mac told Stella he didn't like to be surprised by the IAB guy. I think he was not angry with her because of that complaint. He was upset because Stella didn't tell him in advance that he didn't know how to defend her. I hope this is the eppy you are asking. :)

14. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Dear Kikii, *Hugs* Kikii tightly! Thank you for replying and answering my question. Hmm, don't worry. I have that credited to you! ;) You saved my day! :D I don't know about it. Kind of really forget about things. Hm.. Hm.. Hopefully that's the episode she's talking about. :lol:

Kikii, sorry for not reviewing. I have assignments. I promise to have it full review soon.

15. shell_kikii

Dear Asprine,
    You're welcome! :) I'm glad if I can help. No need to say sorry.You can review whenever you have time. I'm not going anywhere. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.