Mac/Stella #14 - Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Mac/Stella #14 -

• 'Cause no one can love Mac like Stella.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • They knows what love is because of eachother.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No one can stop their love.

• 'Cause they're meant to be.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • 'Cause their kids will be gorgeous.

• Good food and even greater company.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • 'Cause they wanna wear their rings in public.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 'Cause they're immune to new love interests.

• The way she smiles makes his heart beat faster...

• 'Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a long time since I checked Spoiler Site. LOOK WHAT I'VE FOUND for my Siggie.. *Sighs* I was disappointed that the *real relationship* for Stella is THE Fireman! I don't seem to remember his name.. Bra... ? :rolleyes: It's true of what Debbie said, Stella already has one and the only one who is mainly for her which is Mac. They keep delaying and delaying and drifting them far away apart. Someone told me this before, "they can't wait for each other forever" but if you really love someone, you don't mind waiting them forever.

Debbie, calm down... :( You better don't leave me here. I'll haunt you in your sleep. :D

I don't know what to say about those crew.. They won't even change a single thing even though we curse them, scold them and kick our TV. What can we do? Sit here watch all the evilness they've done to OUR MAC AND STELLA and do nothing. :(

*Runs off to watch Season 1 again*

I WANTED TO @#@#%#@%! THAT BRAAAAAA....! Whatever his name it is..

It's been a decade.. *Hugs* all of you! Take Care - Asprine

Last edited:
Dear Debbie,
You know, dear family, i have had this migraine for last 3 days and i *knew* something was going to happen here
:guffaw::guffaw:I don't know you're superstitious about that sort of things. :guffaw: :guffaw:Just take a deep breath and calm down, dear! :)
The spoiler suggested that guy romancing Stella but didn't say anything about Stella's reaction to that. To be honest, I'm numb about all those smoke-screens. ;) I still have faith to SMacked. I'll be satisfied if Stella's so call new relationship will wakes Mac up and do something. :adore:

Dear Asprine,
I forgot to say 'Kung Hei Fa Choi!' to you. :lol: Hope you'll be happy and healthy in the coming year. :)
I don't know what to say about those crew.. They won't even change a single thing even though we curse them, scold them and kick our TV. What can we do? Sit here watch all the evilness they've done to OUR MAC AND STELLA and do nothing. :(
Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do. :( Fortunately, we have this SMacked family. Let's gather our positive energy and hope we could beat the TPTB one day. :)

DEBBIE!
Dont let the silly promos get you that down!!! It is only temporary as we know, and who is to say the guy is not just "Wishful thinking"? We know he isnt a regular and Mac is in her life and at her side WAYYYY more!! TPTB are just trying to get you going and they ALWAYS ALWAYS make it out to be more than it is! Apparently they find it "Clever and funny" I know how you feel they get me somtimes and I get tired of waiting . The danger of what they are doing if they do it for too long people get tired of waiting and move on. People dont seem to be as patient these days!! :) We all know what is going to end up happening but they COULD ge out of the way and let it!! What I hate is when they wait till the end of the series that is so wasteful when there is so much they can do with the story. Well you always have your friends here to help you out of your slump as I know you will be back with a VENGEANCE! We have had WAY to many laughs together!
Just check out your Avviee!!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Dear Kikii,
Thank you. I hope you had a great new year. "San Nin Fai Lok" :lol: I don't know how to type Cantonese but I only know how to speak. I'll reply you in Mandarin, "Xing Nian Kuai Le, Gong Xi Fa Cai". Above all things, I hope you're healthy and happy always too. Of course, Mac and Stella get together soon.. :adore:

Yeah, I wanted to thank the one who created this Forum and this Mac/Stella Shipper thread. I wouldn't have met you all and shared all our opinions/points and great wonderful things, even if it's on-topic or off-topic. We enjoyed each and every of our stories. :) The greatest moment in my life. *Hugs* you all tight.

Dear Debbie,
I'll be the same as you. I would run off to Cuddy/House. BUT don't you give up on Mac and Stella that easily, Debbie. Mac and Stella Family needed you here. :) Remember we have our evil and perfect plans to get them together.. ;)

Take Care - Asprine

Debbie dear, don't give up on Mac & Stella just yet. They are meant to be together and gosh darnit they will or else I will scream, cry and throw a fit.

I watched Veritas again last night and had all kinds of thoughts running through my mind when Stella got the phone call from Mac. I was like awww....she was so happy to hear from him and when she wanted him to go to the hospital I was like c'mon Stella make him go and then you can take care of him. :devil:

As for the fireman, he may be hot, but Mac is the only one in her heart.

So now that we have passed 900...can we start suggesting new thread titles...if so I wanna play.

Mac & Stella...no one will stand in their way
Mac & Stella...because it's time

*Sigh* I LOVE you gals!:thumbsup: what could i do without you? your support gave me strengh to stay:bolian: i guess i will wait a little longer but i won't watch 5.15 Darnit! it's the second episode i won't watch from this season.Also the best thing i can do is to become into a spoiler free. The only spoilers i will read will be your comments on every episode after it's been aired in US:thumbsup: Also i can read a juicy spoiler if you tell me "Debbie READ this":lol:

I am watching "Snow Day" meanwhile i type and it has been inspirational too. :lol:If we god rid of The Virus after that "Because you adore me, i know you do" (yeah, right:lol:) we can rid of this guy. But seriously i didn't find him cute. And i don't remember if you were here when i posted one of actors's pic when he worked in "Guiding Light" (Melina worked there too but they never shared screentime because she left almost a year after he was introduced in GL) but he is not as handsome as Gary is (how could he be?:p )

Kikii-->
I don't know you're superstitious about that sort of things. Just take a deep breath and calm down, dear!
lol don't worry dear. I'll do that:lol: But i have hunchs quite often. My father has them too. Most of the times is about romances. Once my dad said: those two journalist are in love.
My mom laughed and finally after 10 years they confessed they were a couple for more than 10 years:lol: "Wait to go, Dad"

I have felt things and many became true so i believe in ghost right now:lol:

My dear Asprine-->
I don't seem to remember his name.. Bra.
it's hilarious but i think it's an inner joke. I don't know if the remake of Berverly Hills 90210 is being aired in CBS but his name, Brendon Walsh, was the "cutie" of that show:rolleyes: It sounds to me as synonym of "air headed"

I don't know what to say about those crew.. They won't even change a single thing even though we curse them, scold them and kick our TV. What can we do? Sit here watch all the evilness they've done to OUR MAC AND STELLA and do nothing.
they are selfish. They don't know the characters belong to us and to themselves as i like to say. My migraine was too strong for the last 4 days but for sure Peter Lenkov is included is my "must-feed-lions" too:lol: Quoting Nikita "I don't love you anymore"

Dear Debbie,
I'll be the same as you. I would run off to Cuddy/House
See? They are good producers. They are pairing up to GREAT CHARACTERS (mature ones) and they gave the chance to show themselves with babies (Cuddy's baby but after the last episode for me it's a Huddy baby) I thought i was not being able to have more sweetness after that scene with the three of them together (I have watched pics and animated icons)

Lori---> positive thoughts
we know in this eppy there will be a lot of The Nit and Adam so i don't think Stella and the Frog will ahve time to making out or anything like that . Probably she will like him a lot and at the edn he will play "hero" saving Stella's life:wtf: and she will cry a lot and she will need holidays in Greece. Worried sick Mac will run after her when the time comes
See? i have the sopa opera all in my head:lol:

What I hate is when they wait till the end of the series that is so wasteful when there is so much they can do with the story

you are so right!:lol: i remember Bionic Woman who got married her 6 Millions dollars Man after 14 years! (I want to clarify 14 years after the show was over:lol:) or Troi/Riker who got married after 3 big movies but of course they finished Season 7 as only "friends" and Riker freaking jealous for being so idiot with her after waiting too much

Just check out your Avviee!!!
i know you do that's why i wear it;) i have more anti Fireman avvies but i chose this because i knew you liked it. Snag it anytime. I will wear my "Huddy Baby love" at some point or probably the new avvie made with skulls:lol:

thanks to all. I adore you

Debbie:p

Recently i have watched Brokeback Mountain and there was a line that caugh my heart forever

Tell you what... truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it...

it would be great if Mac could tell something like that to Stella after her trip to Greece, wouldn't it be? :drool:

Hey Tex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

So we have these titles so far: (I added Rach's and Higgie's titles too)

Mac & Stella...no one will stand in their way

Mac & Stella...because it's time

'cause she's the yin to his yang

It's not New York without them

It's funny but i have a title for a future thread when Stella is in Greece ;)
EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:
Debbie,
If we god rid of The Virus after that "Because you adore me, i know you do" (yeah, right:lol:) we can rid of this guy. But seriously i didn't find him cute.
I don't think SHE was pretty or HE is cute. I would rather they pair Stella up to Adam if they really want to play evil.

Originally posted by Asprine : I'll be the same as you. I would run off to Cuddy/House
Originallly posted by Debbie : They are pairing up to GREAT CHARACTERS (mature ones) and they gave the chance to show themselves with babies
I watch House too. Both shows are in the fifth season now. Even House and Cuddy's relationship is not as close as Mac and Stella, they know who they want and they DID kiss. I don't know why the TPTB keep bringing in new love interests that Mac and Stella don't need. :scream: They just need each other.

LOL! Kikii --->
I don't think SHE was pretty or HE is cute. I would rather they pair Stella up to Adam if they really want to play evil
i think some people who find them bizarre but at least it would be so sweet and my migraine wouldn't be so strong ;)

I watch House too. Both shows are in the fifth season now. Even House and Cuddy's relationship is not as close as Mac and Stella, they know who they want and they DID kiss. I don't know why the TPTB keep bringing in new love interests that Mac and Stella don't need. :scream: They just need each other.
the closeness came from the previous relationship they had years before. Actually they were college mates :D
But i think it's quite unfair (It's obvious TPTB like House) they don't follow the same patron there. And it was mentioned a Baby Chameron to please "young people"
And i am young enough to want Smacked and Huddy (well even Auntie Debbie is older than most of you:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Update the Thread Titles:

1-Mac & Stella...no one will stand in their way

2-Mac & Stella...because it's time

3-'cause she's the yin to his yang

4-It's not New York without them

5-'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs

6-'Mac and Stella: The Universal Ship

7-'Mac and Stella: SMACK=Good Karma

I have already made my choise :D ;)

hugs my dear Kikii :D

Debbs

Hey SMACked family!~ How are you all doing? I've seen some negativity so I'm a little leary..

well right now i don't know what to do. I have dedicated 5 years of my life to be a fan of this show so i guess it wouldn't be easier to quit from the get-to-go:wtf: but i really do need to dedicate more time to my other ships ( Cuddy/House, Booth/Brennan, Liv/Elliot, Tony/Ziva and even Hotch/Prentiss (i found out i am one of three loving them together:lol:)

Please don't give up on Mac and Stella. I have to say I love 3 of the ships you mentioned above. Huddy and E/O are the ships of mine that are up there ith SMACked. All three of these couples, I've thought belonged together from the moment I saw them. Tony and Ziva is the other ship I like. Sadly, I'm not with you and the two others shipping Hotch and Prentiss.

Well, I'm very interested in this promo but I can't find it :( It sounds awesome though. They finished season 2 on the Spike marathon at 9 this morning. They moved onto season 3, so I stopped watching. I didn't need to see any scenes with You-Know-Who :scream: Last night though, I saw All Access and Heroes and they rocked! I especially loved the last scene in All Access where he offers to book her into a hotel and she says that "she's a big girl" and then asks MAC'S PERMISSION to go home :adore: Heroes again got me thinking that Mac is trying to stop Stella from going down the Aiden route and end up getting killed because of a case. He's protecting her because he needs her :luvlove:.

Well, I was looking through my CSI NY magazine and I found yet another quote that would make a great title: Mac and Stella #15 - It's her destiny to meet somebody good.

That's all for now. Keep believing.

Axel

Hi, guys!

Debbie about the fireman...
So Stella's dating the fireman. The fireman is nothing. Just a way TPTB are trying to develop Stella's character by showing us she has a life outside of work, can pick a nice guy. He will be, at worst, no more dangerous/annoying than P. You survived P., and D/L, you can survive the fireman. Hehe, maybe we will get jealous Adam and jealous Mac together. That'd be cute. Jealous Mac especially.
Also, you know Melina and Gary will not let anything bad happen to Mac and Stella's closeness and bond.
And, hey, as one of the tv.com Smacked threads said 'Stella doesn't need a fireman, she's got a Marine.':bolian:
I like Marines and firemen. I wish the fireman was going to be Lindsay's love interest though, and they weren't doing D/L.
Hehe, it would be funny if the two nits fell in nit-love and ran off to nit-land. Well, sad for Mac and Stella, but good for us Smacked fans.
Kind of feel sorry for the fireman actor, if all he's going to be is Stella's hot love interest. I can't really see how they could give him any significant role in the show, as he doesn't work with them the way P. did.

The fireman isn't much my type either. I guess they're sticking him as another 'hot young guest star' to up the sex appeal of the show. Like a male Devon or Kendall. They didn't last long.

My s4 dvds came today, I am verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry happy.:)

:lol:LOL! (G wait for my PM) It's ok. Now the Family (It sounds very Maffia type:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:) helped me to stop the rant. Rant is over i swear:bolian:

i think (after my first hours of freaking out;)) it could be positive

if Stella goes
to the party with this..... Nit, Bug whatever specie he is:lol: well Gillian will be there too without Mac. Spoilers don't mention him:thumbsup: But he will be there inmediately after Stella calls Blue Guys to close the crime scene because all of them are suspects (I think) And if he finds out she is dating this.....Bug:vulcan: i don't think he will be too thrilled. Actually i remember last time it happened the same in S2 Mac made a comment and Sheldon made one too:lol::lol::lol::lol:
All Stella's Chevaliers i guess:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Axel--> dear try to watch S3 those episode whereShe Virus is not around. But don't loose Raising Shane. It's quite fun (it's the one with Mac's rejecting Virus' hand:lol:. Also Comes Around and of course Snow Day:thumbsup: (ignore last 20 seconds:lol:)

i do want this guy goes away ASAP because the Greek storyline is for Stella (and Mac in the process of course:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

BTW I'm glad to share ships with some of you:bolian: Love Huddy and EO. Actually it could help Mac to be more impulsive as House is (at the end HE started the kiss) and to have more of El's "subtle" lines (as when he said talking about his son, he didn't tell about him to Liv because "I dont want competition":eek::eek::eek::lol:

love you all!

Debbie:bolian:

8-Mac and Stella #15 - It's her destiny to meet somebody good.

ps: I didn't mention before but i think something is gonna happen is 5.16. Too much mistery and niether words nor spoilers

Hehe, it would be funny if the two nits fell in nit-love and ran off to nit-land
MacsLady... :lol: You made me laugh out loud. I would totally agree with you. If only the CREWS were KIND enough to give us a perfect Mac/Stella scene. I don't need much. I only need something that shows and comfirmed they are 100% together as a couple. :devil:

Dear Debbie, ;) About House/Cuddy, both of them looks so happy and cute together when Cuddy passed House the baby and HE HOLD IT!!! Cuddy was observing him with a kind of expression.. :lol: Okay.. OFF-TOPIC. *Sighs*

Branden Walsh... Walshhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

Nice titles for the new threads.. Take Care - Asprine :)

*fans Debbie* Calm down... we all know that she'll end up with Mac in the end. Besides, the fireman is just a temporary distraction and TPTB are just doing it for so called character development. Hey, you never know... Stella might realize that after all the love interests, that all she wanted was Mac.

About House/Cuddy, both of them looks so happy and cute together when Cuddy passed House the baby and HE HOLD IT!!! Cuddy was observing him with a kind of expression.. :lol: Okay.. OFF-TOPIC. *Sighs*
Well... not entirely. Imagine a scene like that with Mac and Stella... now all we have to do is figure out whose baby is gonna be in the scene. Hmm, maybe a baby involved in the case? Mac and Stella could be working a case that has to do with a baby and they could look after the baby for a few hours... that's more than enough time for squee!worthy scenes.

As for thread titles... *puts on thinking cap* Ooh, how 'bout SMACK is How the Show Ends? Let me know what you think!

Last edited:
Imagine a scene like that with Mac and Stella... now all we have to do is figure out whose baby is gonna be in the scene.

Karu... Thank you.. That shall last me a week thinking about their babies or even one that they are holding together. :adore: Maybe when D/L's baby came..and Stella were holding it while Mac observes her as he thinks about their future Mac/Stella babies, thinking will Stella be his, IF Stella was the mother to their baby, will Stella be the one he come home to.. :adore: Thousands of Thoughts running through his veins and minds.. or Vice Versa. *Faints*

Steph, where are you? Haven't heard you for a long time. You wrote great stories. I did read them and reviewed in FF.net. Come back on time to start the new thread. ;)

8-Mac and Stella #15 - It's her destiny to meet somebody good.

ps: I didn't mention before but i think something is gonna happen is 5.16. Too much mistery and niether words nor spoilers

add this one:

9 - 'Cause no Fireman can extinguish their burning love!

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back