Mac/Stella #14 - Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Mac/Stella #14 -

• 'Cause no one can love Mac like Stella.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • They knows what love is because of eachother.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No one can stop their love.

• 'Cause they're meant to be.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • 'Cause their kids will be gorgeous.

• Good food and even greater company.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • 'Cause they wanna wear their rings in public.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 'Cause they're immune to new love interests.

• The way she smiles makes his heart beat faster...

• 'Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Kikii,
Of course I know. I wasn't here myself for days. :lol: I'm so tired for the past few days, though it was quite fun.

I love how Mac and Stella smile. It looks so sweet and there's lots of stories between the smiles..

Holy crap! I was reading an article on spoiler tv and came across something that made me a little upset. Stella is cheating on Mac with the hot firefighter (sorry, but he was kinda hot).

Someone has got to put an end to this injustice. Mac c'mon take your lady back! Get rid of the she-nit already and tell Stella that you love her because we all know you do.

Hope everyone is doing well today, its Tuesday so I'll be ok for now. :lol:

Tex, by any chance would you be able post a link to this article? Is it an actual spoiler, of just speculation? I strongly doubt that Stella is having any kind of romance with that fireman, I'm pretty sure that he would have atleast been mentioned in passing if there was something going on between them... I'm pretty sceptical about that spoiler...

Asprine and Shell, I hope that you both had a great new year!! *Hugs you both.* Oh and for all of those who are interested, I've updated my fic. ;)

Tex, by any chance would you be able post a link to this article? Is it an actual spoiler, of just speculation? I strongly doubt that Stella is having any kind of romance with that fireman, I'm pretty sure that he would have atleast been mentioned in passing if there was something going on between them... I'm pretty sceptical about that spoiler...

Asprine and Shell, I hope that you both had a great new year!! *Hugs you both.* Oh and for all of those who are interested, I've updated my fic. ;)

The firman will be in 5.15 too bad. But I don't think it'll be a long romance like P or the killer. I think writer want to show us that Mac and Stella have a little personal life with the other lady and fireman. I'm sure it'll be no long. But I think we will wait season 6 for really smac scene romance...Like you say the first's season 6 episode sound really interesting for us. So i think there will be no smac romance in season 5 but maybe be great scene like the end of season 4.

Or better. The fireman will be a son of b... with Stella at the end of season 5. So Mac go with her in greece for be sure she's fine..... And during their Greek holidays there are a murder.

Hello SMACked family!~ How are you all? I'm dying from lack of new CSI...:(

I guess It will end in a cliffhanger, like with Mac last season. Something will happen and they'll assume Stella is gone or her life is in imminent danger (perhaps kidnapped by diakos or something) -> season five ends here.
Season 6 starts here-> And the search for stella will ultimately lead Mac to Greece. They have no jusisdiction in Greece, but hey, the hell with jurisdiction, he just wants to find stella ;). While the other CSI's do their thing in NY, Mac goes after his Greek Goddess :drool::drool::drool:
Haha! YES! Mac would so just go to Greece to find his lady :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: He's gotta make sure she's okay and he must FINALLY tell her that he loves her cause we all know he does. Heck, I'm sure everyone in the lab already knows :):)

The firman will be in 5.15 too bad. But I don't think it'll be a long romance like P or the killer. I think writer want to show us that Mac and Stella have a little personal life with the other lady and fireman. I'm sure it'll be no long. But I think we will wait season 6 for really smac scene romance...Like you say the first's season 6 episode sound really interesting for us. So i think there will be no smac romance in season 5 but maybe be great scene like the end of season 4.

Or better. The fireman will be a son of b... with Stella at the end of season 5. So Mac go with her in greece for be sure she's fine..... And during their Greek holidays there are a murder.
He will be in 5x15? :( That's not cool. I reall don't want to have to wait for SMACk until Season 6 but oh well...I am hoping the fireman IS like the other two. I have a whole scenario...

(Fireman is taken away in handcuffs. Stella and Mac are watchin him leave. Stella sighs and sits down. Mac follows suit.)

Stella: Why can't I ever date anyone normal? Why do they always have to try to kill me, or you, or someone else? (starts to cry)
Mac (wiping tears): Stella, one day you're going to find someone who's perfect for you. I know it.
(Long stare into each others eyes)
Stella: I think I have
(They kiss)

Wow...that was actually pretty good...:)

I saw Manhattan Manhunt yesterday. The Stella and H scenes *grr* I was yelling at Stella "NO! You're hitting on the wrong boss!" :lol::lol: MT was there and she laughed like crazy. My mom thought we WERE crazy.

Well, I hope you all have a good rest of your day. Bye.

Axel

Shame he will be in 5.15. If he does turn out to be in it for a while, he will be Stella's version of P. P. left in the end, and I'm sure the fireman will too. But he might be her version of Rose/Jordan/Gillian, one of those 'love interests' that never span out. But it will be Mac who's really there for her when she needs help. I think the writers are just trying to show Mac and Stella have lives outside the lab.
Who knows, maybe the fireman and Gillian will meet and fall in love and run off together.:lol:
I love Mac and Stella's smiles too. I hope we see those smiles again soon.

He will be in 5x15? :( That's not cool. I reall don't want to have to wait for SMACk until Season 6 but oh well...I am hoping the fireman IS like the other two. I have a whole scenario...

(Fireman is taken away in handcuffs. Stella and Mac are watchin him leave. Stella sighs and sits down. Mac follows suit.)

Stella: Why can't I ever date anyone normal? Why do they always have to try to kill me, or you, or someone else? (starts to cry)
Mac (wiping tears): Stella, one day you're going to find someone who's perfect for you. I know it.
(Long stare into each others eyes)
Stella: I think I have
(They kiss)

Wow...that was actually pretty good...:)

Oh no. :( I was kinda mad about the she-nit in 5.15 already. Now yet another nit? A "she" and a "he" in the same epi?? Aw dear god. :scream::scream::scream::scream: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. TPTB what on earth is wrong with you??? Enough is enough! :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Edited to add this: I noticed our smacked thread has such less number of views than other popular ships. :-(
*starts hitting F5 desperately*
(hehe, kidding..) ;-)

Last edited:
Who said he will be a "Love interest" for Stella? Isnt that the episode where Adam rescues someone from a burning building? Besides Hottie fireman cant handle Stella she is gonna "kiick his butt" on the Softball field!!!

Oh how I long for an EPPIE!!:confused:

Who said he will be a "Love interest" for Stella? Isnt that the episode where Adam rescues someone from a burning building? Besides Hottie fireman cant handle Stella she is gonna "kiick his butt" on the Softball field!!!
The adam burning thing happens on 5.17, the same epi where D/L get married and stella and mac are their witnesses (we even have had the script itself posted by spoiler TV) There's no Smacked scene in 5.17 besides the clerk's office scene - at least not in the piece of script posted byt spoiler TV. 5.15 is supposed to be the she-nit's final episode (the end of the human traffic thing). And sadly for us the return of the darn fireman.:(
ok, yet another new thread title suggestion came up:
Because no fireman can extiguish their burning love!

oh, and
I REALLY HOPE THE FIREMAN IS NOT THE ONE TRAVELLING TO GREECE WITH STELLA, OR SAVING STELLA, OR DOING WHATEVER HE THINKS HE CAN DO NEXT TO STELLA! STELLA IS MAC'S!!! GET IT TPTB???
oh and (last edit, i promise hehe):
with the fireman around, so much for the theory of mac and stella sharing the same roof.
Grrrr.

Last edited:
Oh no. :( I was kinda mad about the she-nit in 5.15 already. Now yet another nit? A "she" and a "he" in the same epi?? Aw dear god. :scream::scream::scream::scream: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. TPTB what on earth is wrong with you??? Enough is enough! :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
*violently swearing in Tamil, French and whatever other language she can think of* My sentiments exactly... why do TPTB constantly feel the need to pair Mac and Stella with other people? What's wrong with letting them stay single for a while? Besides, haven't the universe and the greater cosmos been giving you signs about those two? You can't go against what the universe has proclaimed... not unless you want to face their wrath and Rambo!Stella. Don't you know she's a goddess and that she will kick your ass to kingdom come? And don't even get me started on Mac...

By the way, what do you think of The Universal Ship or SMACK=Good Karma for a thread title? Ooh, how 'bout 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs? Let me know what you guys think...

Hey guys,

Please remember that new thread discussion needs to be held AFTER 900 posts.

Thread title rules located here.

Last edited:
By the way, what do you think of The Universal Ship

I like that one. I guess I have an enhancement to that title: "The One Ship" (like in The Lord of the Rings, you know "The One Ship to Rule them All")

@ mod: sorry, only saw your post after i posted mine. ;-)

*quits thread title discussion*

Last edited:
Hello people! I'm back...kind of. :)

Ugh! I really hate those spoilers about you know who...

I can't believe that fireman is coming back!!!
There was this article on spoiler thread. http://www.okmagazine.com/blog/view/1/TV-Fanatic/
"The firefighter will be making flames this time around as he romances Det. Stella Bonasera" . Oh for Pete's sake!! :wtf: And someone said on spoiler thread that the csi's might be attending to some kind of gala event and this guy might be coming as Stella's date!!? Only real date for Stella is Mac! That's my opinion. I wish Mac would confront this guy and tell him to stay away from his woman! :devil:

I'm not a happy camper right now! :scream: I know there's still lots of episodes to come...but I'm not happy at this point.

Oh I would sooo love to see Stella leaving to Greece! Maybe she would be upset or something and I would actually love to see Mac running after her and asking "Stella where are you going?" and she would tell him that she's going to Greece. And Mac would try to make her to stay. But she leaves anyways...so that's when Mac goes to Greece as well. :p After his woman. :adore:

*violently swearing in Tamil, French and whatever other language she can think of* My sentiments exactly... why do TPTB constantly feel the need to pair Mac and Stella with other people? What's wrong with letting them stay single for a while? Besides, haven't the universe and the greater cosmos been giving you signs about those two? You can't go against what the universe has proclaimed... not unless you want to face their wrath and Rambo!Stella. Don't you know she's a goddess and that she will kick your ass to kingdom come? And don't even get me started on Mac...

By the way, what do you think of The Universal Ship or SMACK=Good Karma for a thread title? Ooh, how 'bout 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs? Let me know what you guys think...
Jeez, I'm really tired of EP pairing everyone up. Danny/Lindsay, Flack/Angell, and Mac and Gillian and Stella and the fireman:rolleyes:. Mind you, I think because EP have already developed two pretty 'serious' in-house relationships - D/L and F/A, guess they don't want to overdo it with getting Mac and Stell together too. So they put them with outside characters.:rolleyes: It would be better IMO if they had Mac and Stella go together to this party or whatever it is in 5.15, but EP are silly.
I think they're just trying to show that Mac and Stella have lives outside the lab.
I really hope the fireman isn't involved in this Greek storyline of Stella's, especially not saving her. That is Mac's job. Mac and the team, Stella's family. The fireman should stay out of it. Hopefully he'll just stay on the sidelines of the episodes, popping up occasionally and not be involved in any major storylines.
If he is Stella's 'real' relationship, then he is just her version of P. P. was gone by early s4, so hopefully the fireman will be gone by late s5 or early s6, I think the actor is just coming on as a recurring guest star like all the other 'love interests' he won't be a permenant cast member - I'm sure we would have heard about it if he was.
And hey, the fireman can be in as many episodes as they want, in s3 when Mac was with P. we still got plenty of Smacked.

Just because he is going to the Gala does not mean he is going with our Stella! How about maybe he is there and sees her and follows her around like a pathetic little puppy dog. Then Mac can come along and ""Lift his leg"!!!
Can someone tell me WHY we are not having new episodes for two weeks? Did we not just go through this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back