Mac/Stella #14 - Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Nov 28, 2008.

?

Mac/Stella #14 -

Poll closed Nov 30, 2008.
  1. 'Cause no one can love Mac like Stella.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  2. They knows what love is because of eachother.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No one can stop their love.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 'Cause they're meant to be.

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  5. 'Cause their kids will be gorgeous.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Good food and even greater company.

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. 'Cause they wanna wear their rings in public.

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. 'Cause they're immune to new love interests.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  9. The way she smiles makes his heart beat faster...

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  10. 'Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

If Stella's going to the party with the darn fireman, who's Mac going with? I mean the she-nit won't be there anymore. Maybe he'll go with stella and they'll meet the fireman at the ball and he'll ask her out for a dance and Mac will be all jealous, because he cannot dance but the fireman can... and maybe next season we'll have Mac having dance lessons in order to praise his beloved stella... :rolleyes::drool:

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I wish they would leave Mac and Stella alone with the love interests and give Hawkes one. Hawkes needs a real relationship, we've never seen him in one before, so it would be good character development IMO. It's mean that they've paired everyone up except Hawkes and Adam.
    Back on Mac and Stella, if she's with the fireman and he with Gillian, hopefully we will get some jealousy. And they're still being D/L's witnesses in 5.17 as as far as we know. I doubt D/L would want some random fireman there, or Gillian.
    I don't mind Stella having a love interest who isn't Mac, but they better keep him out of the Greek storyline, that is Stella's alone. Even if she does go to Greece with the fireman, who cares? Mac went to England with P. and look what happened to them.;)

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hmm, as you can all probably guess, I'm not too keen on the idea of Mac and Gillian and Stella and the fireman, but like it's already been said, I don't think it's going to be anything too serious, if however it is, the show is just going to turn into a soap opera, because most the characters are going to be dating eachother... Oh please TPTB, don't do this to us... Well, I'm keeping optomistic, that these are only going to be minor romances, that we won't have to deal with for too long.

Just wondering, does anyone know why there is no new ep this week? Oh, and welcome back Queenie, it's nice to have you back with us. :D *Hugs all round.*

4. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

*reads through some posts* Good. I'm not the only one who just read... the stuff.:confused::klingon:
    What I hate the most is that the guy is hot. If he was uglier, I would hate him more. Why does he have to come now? What if Stella finally is able to catch the bad greek guy with Mac's help? And instead of giving us the first half of the Snow day reunion, we get the ending half. The half that tore my heart in two?:( What if she, she... *can't get it out*.... runs toward him?!?!?!:eek: No, No. We won't let that happen. Stella will leave for Greece and Mac shall follow. No bid deal, right?:alienblush::confused::):confused:

Anyway. Some guys form my hometown went to NY for this award ceremony and got a picture with Jon Voight and Gary! And Gary had his huge smile on while these guys were like *grin*:rolleyes:. Gary's so cute.:lol:

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

WOW!!!!!!! My Asprine is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Queenie. Now i need sweet Kikii here too. Hopefully celebrations were fantastic!

You know, dear family, i have had this migraine for last 3 days and i *knew* something was going to happen here

Now I *know* my hunch was right:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: wasn't it enough with a she-nit now we have to stand a he-nit too?????????????? This is a NIGHTMARE:scream: i swear you Stella Bonasera, if you date that horrible man for more than ONE night i will stop stop loving you even if that mean to pull out my heart. You need Mac, damnit!:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Debbie:(

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Debbie, dear calm down. :(

Maybe if we are lucky Mac will kick his butt for dating is precious Stella. Or even better while they are at the Gala and Mac sees Stella in a gorgeous gown he will take her away and do naughty things to her :devil:
    Did anyone catch the new generic promo they ran for CSI NY yesterday. It shows all the relationships and Mac & Stella talking at the end of My Name is Mac Taylor. My little shipper heart swooned because of the last line he said. (the line escapes me right now)

7. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Hmmm, I may have seen it. Do you think it is on youtube? Seriously, what would we do without youtube?:lol:

And yes, our dear Debbie. It will be alright. I hope.
    Stella is human. We all make mistakes. Maybe it's another testing her grounds to get enough guts to make a move on Mac. This can't be TOO bad. If survive P. and she-nitt, no doubt we can survive the "he."

Never mind! I found it. This is a general promo from CBS and it is super sweet.:)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
  8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thanks VaveAma! The good news by watching this promo I have come to the conclusion TPTB are really just playing games with us thats all! Look and see the couples they have paired up!!! And who do they save "The best for last" it wasnt Stella and fireman friendly, or Mac and nit, which they have clips from both, our Smac of course. So this upcoming"date night" is just a head game. Besides it looks from Debbs Avie "Fireman Mac is back" HOT HOT!!!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
  9. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Located in the Shipper Central Rules Thread located here:

Please only post promos revelant to the ship. Remember to also include discussion (three lines at least) when posting promos.

Thanks. :)

10. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

Aw I'm so totally with you Debbs.

About the promo: hhmmmmm :) makes me less mad.
    Despite the fact that the fireman in hot indeed, I think he rather date me than Stella. I mean I'm available. STELLA IS MAC'S :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
    HATED ANOTHER NIT, HATED IT!! And in case they do the preposterous thing of trying to fool us into the ridiculous hypothesis that Mac loves his nit, and Stella loves her nit, oh boy, i'm gonna be so mad i'm not even kidding. Grrrr.:scream:

oh and about the he nits and the gala event, as I have said before:

If Stella's going to the party with the darn fireman, who's Mac going with? I mean the she-nit won't be there anymore. Maybe he'll go with stella and they'll meet the fireman at the ball and he'll ask her out for a dance and Mac will be all jealous, because he cannot dance but the fireman can... and maybe next season we'll have Mac having dance lessons in order to praise his beloved stella...

at least that would be cute to see.
    anyways. i still hate all these darn nits. :scream:

11. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

ahh thanks for the link, it's awesome!
    that is no coincidence!!! c'mon guys!! like you said Lori they showed all the love stories of each character and who was the one for mac (stella) ? right!! it was stella (mac)
    i'm really optimistic now! even if they throw he and she nits in, in the end it will be mac and stella who will be the only one for each other!
    i think that really showed that they (writers...) noticed it too, somehow. but to make it interesting (well at least they think it's getting more interessting:shifty:) they come up with these other potential partners for mac and stella:scream:!

i hope everyone is doing fine. well i'm just studying ...and studying... and studying... :rolleyes:it's the end of the semester so i have to do a lot of exams! but every good news is great and helps a lot:D

12. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

@ mod, hh: I think the promo is amazing and even though it might be "generic", IMO, it is super relevant to smacked indeed !!! :adore::adore::adore:

It starts with the scene of Danny, MAC and Hawkes on the top of the empire state building, FOCUS ON MAC, WHO'S IN THE CENTER, and then cut to the scene in the subway, FOCUS ON STELLA, and the line of the background music in that exact moment says "I look around for a reason..." :drool::drool::drool: ... then they show the Hawkes ship (who was in the empire state roof too), and D/L (Danny was in first scene, in the empire state too), Flack and Angell briefly. THEN it cuts back to Mac and Stella talking on the phone in the end of "My name is Mac Taylor" about spending time with people you love. The promo starts with Mac and Stella, then it shows us everyone in the series already has it's pair, then the promo ends with Mac and Stella again... how smacked isn't that? It's cleraly suggesting something inbetween Mac and Stella, or maybe the fact that in the next epi both Mac and Stella will have their supposed love intersts pop up at the same time - and maybe, later, because of that, they'll realize how much they love each other.

So hey maybe it's just a promo... :rolleyes: but it's a VERY SMACKED generic promo. :p;):):drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

13. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

It's a generic promo of episodes that have already aired. Promos for upcoming episodes that relate to Mac/Stella are ok; promos that are basically just a commercial for the show are not allowed in the shipper thread even if it does relate to the ship.

14. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

Aw ok! Sorry then! ;)
    (It's just that, being smacked I got so excited by it. Maybe overly excited. :eek::()

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL! i all of you made me laugh a little considering i have considered on quitting this show forever last couple of hours (and i'm not joking)

Seriously i try to be positive but writers and producers are doing their homework to make me hate the show this season:rolleyes:

Promo was sweet and i really LOVED the signs where it is said: "Are the heart of the city" because they show Stella and Sid:thumbsup: and i LOVED that scene. Actually i have it as my current wallpaper and i doubt i'll change for a long long time:bolian: (with Mac in the picture too of course:drool:)

well right now i don't know what to do. I have dedicated 5 years of my life to be a fan of this show so i guess it wouldn't be easier to quit from the get-to-go:wtf: but i really do need to dedicate more time to my other ships ( Cuddy/House, Booth/Brennan, Liv/Elliot, Tony/Ziva and even Hotch/Prentiss (i found out i am one of three loving them together:lol:)

Please Steph , Heather or anybody else. We need to open a new poll as a thread as usual to vote for our fav title thread

Debbie:thumbsup:

***POST EDITED**** Debbie's in bad mood after spoilers

Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.