Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Oct 11, 2008.

?

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

Poll closed Oct 13, 2008.
  1. Office sex just waiting to happen...

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Making it Official.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  7. 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  8. They are destined to be forever.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause their love is the real thing.

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  10. 'Cause their love can stop the fear

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

Nice to meet you too Asprine

She nit--> something about her being a bug, etc...

*sigh* The writers sure like teasing us. First the make Mac ask Stella out on an unofficial dinner date and then two weeks later, Mac is supposedly 'pursuing' his boss?!?! I mean WTF???

2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

*Laugh out loud*. Yeah.. TPTB/Writers/EP are totally ON the tease mood. They love to see us ranting on some certain episodes and some certain spoilers. And after that they'll give us what we needed. They've been enjoying teasing since they first started this show. Throw them inside the lions. Maybe we should be throwing them into the White Tiger's cages. :) They have been very very mean.

Thank you, Tee for the explaination. Bug? Hmm... :lol:

3. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Dear Asprine,
    Thank you again for cheering me up! :)
    Here's the answer for your question.
    I'm not sure if I want to call her any name yet. Maybe she's a decent woman and all the love interest spoilers are not true. I'll wait and see.

4. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

LOL. :lol:

That's a much better explanation than mine. Well, that just about sums it up- I guess we will have to prepare for the worst.

Does anyone know if the SHE NIT will be in for more than 3 episodes? I guess if she is....then...duh dun.....

5. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Dear Kikii,

Thank you very much for searching the thread and quoting it. Heee.. I've missed lots of them in here. :lol: My YoGa.. Will always topple. Need to do more exercise in order to get stabilize. I'm just like you.. I don't know what kind of woman she is.. I just don't want anyone to come between Mac and Stella.

Loriiiiii, you have a brilliant idea~!! I love it. I need to get ready for my shield and weapons. To protect the city of Mac and Stella. To prevent the small parasitic wingless insect from invading. The Phthiraptera! :lol:

So far.. They say she's only going to be in 3 episodes..

Tee.. I still remember Peter Lenkov's interview.. He says.. "Only the dead won't come back". Hmm, so.. What do you think? :)

Last edited: Nov 16, 2008
  6. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

hmmm...is he implying that 'SHE' is coming back?!?!?!! Or maybe im reading that completely wrong...

And also I guess we really don't know what kind of person she is...but as you said, Asprine, anyone between Mac and Stella isn't going to be on our favorite characters list...

7. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Tee, Don't worry. You're not reading it wrong.. In the interview, CSI Files asked him if they'll still see Quinn Sullivan and Jordan Gates.. He replied "Only the dead won't come back". There may be possibilities though. :) It's just my opinion. I don't know if his word does have more meanings..

I think you're right, Tee. If anyone comes in between Mac and Stella, they probably won't be in my favourite character list. I'll just stick my tongue out and show my fist in front of the screen at them whenever I saw them.

8. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

Actually, it would be funny if Jordan, Quinn or Peyton came back - "Meet Rambo Stella again, she's been bottling her anger for quite some time now. Oh and by the way, there's a new girl on Mac's cards now as well..." - I think I can see a cat fight coming...

I remember in season 3 when I saw Claire Forlani in the opening credits as guest star, I would go, "grrrrr...why can't you leave him alone???"

9. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I still remember I liked Claire Forlani very much when she act in other movies. But when she comes between Mac and Stella, I *pukes* at her everytime I saw her.. *Sighs* Then, I keep talking to my screen.. "BE GONE!" :lol:

A cat fight coming? That would be great.. I love to watch Rambo Stella! She's great~!! :) Sounds very promising.

10. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

^ I agree with you. I liked Claire Forlani in a couple of her other movies, but when she came onto NY, I was like - "Oh no you dont..."

Btw, what other movies has Julia Ormond been in?

RE the 'cat fight'- No one is/ was a match for Stella, though the way things are shaping up, I'm slightly worried.

11. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Tee, Thank you for agreeing with me. :D

I Know Who Killed Me is one of the movies she acted in. Surveillance too.. Hmmm, she's from England so she would have the accent that SHE have? Oh noo.. Not again.. *Sighs* Does Mac only interested in the kind of girl who does have British Accent?.. :lol:

Don't worry about it.. Like you said, no one and nobody will measures up to Stella Bonasera, Mac's Rambo Stella. :adore::adore:

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!!!!! :D

Tee!--> glad you are back :D

Asprine--> don't vomit dear! (get ready the barf bag just in case:lol:

Maybe Maybe Maybe

I wonder if SHE NIT will be a smoke curtain as Mac's love interest. Consider Previous spoilers said Stella was going to flirt with the fireman. And at the end she didn't. Also according to spoiler Mac's new love interest wasn't going to be there for so long (exactly as She NIT was scheduled) But i am very afraid of Stella's REAL relationship. Perhaps we will be tortured later with this new guy in Stella's life:scream:

BTW this is the Canadian promo. It looks like Stella is under a huge stress for Mac being in danger:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6x2-_EJPW8&feature=related

Many hugs Debbie :D

ps: Asprine, thanks again for posting week after week the Smacked moments. I loved Stella's touch to Mac and Adam-Stella scenes

13. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Debbie Dear~!!! How are you? :)

I will get ready lots lots lots of barf bags next episode.. Like you said, just in case I saw something I don't want to watch. ;)

Aw? I almost forgot about that.. Now I have to prepare more weapons and shields. I need to build a firm gate.. :lol: I'm now really afraid about that.. "A REAL RELATIONSHIP" - *Faints*

Thank you very much, Debbie. For that Canadian Promo.. Hmm, I'm sure we'll get some exchanging glances there right? Next episode sounds promising though. But I still need to get ready some barf bags for storing my bloods. :lol:

You're welcome, Debbie. Was a bit late for uploading those clips that day. Wasn't at home for days. I love Adam-Stella scenes too. Adam is soo hilarious and cute in front of Stella. :lol:

*Hugs* Debbie.

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

My dear Asprine---> i'm ok. A little crazy because yesterday i've just started in another hospital and i was too tired to even keep a pen on my fingers :D

I was wondering

if Stella going to the Brooklyn bridge is anything related to the fact with Mac and SHE NIT beyond the fact she will be invited for Adam. Besides i think it's quite unfair the fact we will celebrating our 100th episode and at the same time our poor Smacked family will be suffering it:cardie: i think we had more than enough with SHE VIRUS for over a year:cardie: The only chance to make it a great episode (besides Wet Mac:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: and Stressed Stella) would be if Stella realizes her feelings for Mac and she needs time to think about it and then she goes to the bridge. You know, she needs to be alone after something shocking event in her life as it happened in Heart of Glass when she ran away when she was cut in her lovely face. And she started "Don't touch"

Stressed Stella could be promising (don't forget the Burning Man!!!!!!!!!)

Debbie :D

Last edited: Nov 16, 2008
  15. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Don't push yourself if you're too tired, Debbie. Rest.. :) Or take a shower maybe? It will help.

Hmmm, a year~!!!! Oh not again.. I don't want to suffer another year. :( *Sighs*

OH! that would be a big discovery! I'm sooo looking forward to that..

Burning man!!! Oh.. What was the story line.. I'm wondering that..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.