Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

• Office sex just waiting to happen...

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Making it Official.

• Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • They are destined to be forever.

• 'Cause their love is the real thing.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 'Cause their love can stop the fear

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
*listens to Winter Wonderland on computer* What? The music usually starts right after Halloween and it still hasn't started yet! This madness I tell you! :scream:Madness!!!!:scream:

Anyway,........ Oh! What do you think Mac's favorite Christmas song is?:) It's probably jingle bells.:lol:

Where did that fireman go? Did you guys carry an assassination plot without me?:scream:

I can imagine Stella going into Mac's office *I imagine them together in this little scenario*, sometime in November telling him how many days it is to Christmas... I bet he'd groan... I can see Stella laughing at him and telling him not to be such a grouch... Then she'd go over, sit down on his lap and tell him that she'd bought his present... He'd keep asking her what it was, and she'd tease him, and tell him he has to wait, before giving him a kiss, then leaving singing a Christmas song... :lol:

Just popped into my head... :lol: I'm getting into a Christmassy mood. :p

WOW it's been three days since I've been here and the thread has moved three pages. WOW! You ladies are fast.

First of all, I'm glad others see the Ying/Yang relationship between them. That makes them so 'them'. No fluffy over the top romantic stuff, no gushing at each other, just personal deep felt feelings. That's what makes them so fun to watch.

And I'm with you magicmunchies it's more fun to watch 'what didn't happen' than to have all the fantasies about how they finally come together get blown out of the water. Did that just make any sense??? :lol: ;)

I do agree, Mac and Stella are together,they are roomates and soul mates now in every sense of the word. More so than Mac/Peyton. :rolleyes: They can finish each other's sentances and know how to push at each other and when to back off. Well I can't see Stella backing off Mac if she knows she is right. ;) That's again, what makes them a great pair, at work and at home. :evil:

SOOOOOO slightly OT, I've finally got the first part of my Mac/Stella fic done. It will up in the FanFiction Forum shortly. It takes place after Right Next Door. It's about what happened after Stella's apartment burned down. ;)

Vave- I also thought of that fireman yesterday..and yeah where'd he go..maybe we were successful and our campaign was useful for something...that'd be amazing!!
Great to have you bak on board CSI_fan01 and magicmunchies !
She really meant "Stella between us!"
I agree with you on THAT :lol:. You're so right I mean ok P.'s been very stupid but how could she be that stupid not to see the tension and love between Mac and Stella....
SHE is just the same.
I second that! I can't remember her having a storyline without Mac...Not that I have anything against Claire Forlani but her character really annoyed me..she was only useful fo rou bar-scene...and yeah she caused Mac a little pain...:scream:..but I think it's good in a way because we can see/imagine Stella consoling him:lol:..not that he needed it but still.
Lori- I agree with you on Stella's apartment. I also remember her saying something about an agent and t didn'zt seem she was in a hurry and it looked as mac knw exactly whjat she was talking about *smacks head for not knowing the eppie*
Well any way gotta study now....:(
oh and btw...here's alittle smacked website I'm just trying to do ;D http://smacked.de.tl/

Heatherrrrr *Bounds up and hugs you* Nice to have you back with us my dear. :D Can't wait to read your fic, lemme know when it's up. ;)

I agree with you about Mac and Stella's relationship, that they are the ying and yang, and have a deep love for one and other... You're right, I can't imagine any deep gush romantic gestures between them, I think the romantics things they'd do for eachother wouldn't be conventionally romantic, they'd do things, that meant something to one and other... Making it even more special for the other person...

When I think about it, I'm kinda glad that we didn't see Mac and Stella's 'date', like you and MagicMunchies said, that way we can play it out however we liked... Hehe, I bet we can all make it much better than TPTB would have ever done... I just hope that TPTB have continuity with this storyline, and that it's going to lead to something more, they've once again given us hope, let's hope they don't shatter it...

Anj Hun, your site looks good. :D

Hello Smacked family:) *hugs to ya all*
Oh, and it sound-- on the promo-- the transaction betwen Danny and Stella?

Danny: Wanna break the rules?
Stella: *looking quite serious* I do now.

*dramatic music* DUN, DUN, DUN!!!:lol:
Vave, was that in the promo? 'cause i got a bit curious:lol:
Where did that fireman go? Did you guys carry an assassination plot without me?:scream:
think he got afraid of Mac, to much competition for the fireman;):D
I can imagine Stella going into Mac's office *I imagine them together in this little scenario*, sometime in November telling him how many days it is to Christmas... I bet he'd groan... I can see Stella laughing at him and telling him not to be such a grouch... Then she'd go over, sit down on his lap and tell him that she'd bought his present... He'd keep asking her what it was, and she'd tease him, and tell him he has to wait, before giving him a kiss, then leaving singing a Christmas song... :lol:
Steph, yeah okey, now i got a few kinky thoughts *cough*:lol: but it would have been a sweet moment:D
oh and btw...here's alittle smacked website I'm just trying to do ;D http://smacked.de.tl/
hey AnJ, i've joined the site:D still as Giovinazzo :D and it looks great:)

Steph, yeah okey, now i got a few kinky thoughts *cough*:lol: but it would have been a sweet moment:D
Hehe Gio, I know the feeling, but I had to keep it PG 13 to post it here... Hehe. :devil: I'd love to see a scene like that between them... Man we need more cute Mac and Stella scenes... I'm still hoping that we'll get a lab Christmas party... Well maybe I'll write a fic closer to Christmas, then we can have our own ideas on how a scene like that should go... :adore:

Anj, I joined your site too, my username is: Steph <3

Hehe Gio, I know the feeling, but I had to keep it PG 13 to post it here... Hehe. :devil: I'd love to see a scene like that between them... Man we need more cute Mac and Stella scenes... I'm still hoping that we'll get a lab Christmas party... Well maybe I'll write a fic closer to Christmas, then we can have our own ideas on how a scene like that should go... :adore:
hehe, you got to be careful so you don't get smacked by the pg 13 arrow:lol::D yeah we need more cute scenes between 'em:) im also thinking about writing a little fic closer to Christmac:)

im also thinking about writing a little fic closer to Christmac:)
Awesome, I need to work out how to use FF.net before I can write any fics... :lol: The site confuses me... I am so stupid... :lol:

I'm so excited to see how things between Mac and Stella are going to play out after their 'date' in the last episode, I hope that things are going to go back to the way they were last season, I'm hoping that they're going to have more cute little scenes together, and that they show compassion to one and other, especially in difficult situations, the team really needs to stick together in order to resolve the whole Adam situation. I hope that Mac and Stella can work well together *like we all know they can* and give us some scenes that are cute to watch... Who knows, maybe we'll finally get that hug or kiss we've been hoping for... Although I won't hold my breath on that one... :lol:

Awesome, I need to work out how to use FF.net before I can write any fics... :lol: The site confuses me... I am so stupid... :lol:
Steph, you're not stupid!!.. Not that all.. just tell me if you need any help on FF.net and i'll help you:) got a site there so i can alittle:)
I'm so excited to see how things between Mac and Stella are going to play out after their 'date' in the last episode, I hope that things are going to go back to the way they were last season, I'm hoping that they're going to have more cute little scenes together, and that they show compassion to one and other, especially in difficult situations, the team really needs to stick together in order to resolve the whole Adam situation. I hope that Mac and Stella can work well together *like we all know they can* and give us some scenes that are cute to watch... Who knows, maybe we'll finally get that hug or kiss we've been hoping for... Although I won't hold my breath on that one... :lol:
yeah im also excited to se how things are between Mac and Stella after their 'Date':) im soo hoping for cute scenes between them too.. I want a kiss don't mather if it's one the cheekie.. but i wouldn't complain if it were on the mouth:D and many many more hugs and kisses:D

Mari and Magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad to have you back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Vave-->
Danny: Wanna break the rules?
Stella: *looking quite serious* I do now.
Thanks you sweetie and THANKS my sweet Asprine who has gone MIA again (I swear if you don't come up i will open a hole on the ground and i will go throught the Planet Earth to catch you :D)

See? Stella wanna break rules. I wonder if among those rules is the one which talks about relationships between colleagues and cops :D
LOL! I think he self destroyed :D With that face he could be invited to film "Dumb and Dumber 2" :D (Sorry i know i'm evil. But that guy wasn't as hansome as Mac is. And he has not inteligency at all too

Kikii--->
Debbie,
You're so right Mac and Stella are Ying and Yang. :adore: I think they both have Ying (the soft side) and Yang (the tough side) inside them. When one of them being Ying, the other one would be Yang. That's the way they work in perfect harmony. :adore:
thanks for teaching me more about that, my dear :D. I didn't know the meaning. Only i had the image of Ying and Yang in my mind and it fits them so perfectly!!!!!!!! :D when one of them is emotional the other one is rational and viceversa. Sometime one is the strongest and the other is weak and need support. They have disagreements when both of them are the same at the same time (That's when the planets crash :D :D :D

Considering they are showing more continuity i hope Mac and Stella's relationship will be developed slowly but with firms steps ;)

Gio--> we can't loose the faith . Season after Season we have hugs , kisses or touchs. Let's hope we will have a lot this season

Anj-->
maybe we were successful and our campaign was useful for something...that'd be amazing!!
if our campaign was sucessful we should start a new one asking their first
date on Season 5. After all producers like House, and Cuddy and House have already shared their first kiss :D :D. So it would be natural Mac and Stella kissed this season ahem! *cough :D

Heather-->
I do agree, Mac and Stella are together,they are roomates and soul mates now in every sense of the word. More so than Mac/Peyton. :rolleyes: They can finish each other's sentances and know how to push at each other and when to back off. Well I can't see Stella backing off Mac if she knows she is right. ;) That's again, what makes them a great pair, at work and at home. :evil:
did i ever mention i adore how you think???????? :D I want to be soon the moment where is revealed they are living together. I want to know eveybody's reactions. I could see a lot of jaws will be dropped :D

Many hugs (it's impossible to write a rational thought when i have to read 3 pages already LOL!

Debbie :D

ps: Karuuuuuu, Sheriiinhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Asprineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Lilouuuuuuuuuu

ps2: I just need my Smacked moment
Taxi_0274-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey SMACked Family!~ I feel like I haven't talked to you guys in forever. I was at a leadership camp on the weekend and it rocked.

I just saw the promos today and I have to say this weeks episode looks pretty good. I just can't wait for next week and the Mac Taylor hunt :lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

I don't have much to say actually. I watched Officer Blue for the first time yesterday (yes, I'm a horrible person for not watching it before) and I have to say it is one of my favourite episodes ever. Mostly for the SMACked scenes XD!

After this post, I can finally put up an avatar! I'm glad to be talking to all of you and I hope you all have a great evening/morning/afternoon.

Ghawazee! (Awesome Avatar) Thanks for welcoming me back! What an awesome pic you have there! May I inquire what episode it is from? I am anticipating one kiss at least at the end of this season! Don't drive us insane writers! Secondly, I wonder why they always make Stella kiss his cheek. He just sits there and melts but hey--- Mac do something about it ;). Yes I agree with the ying and yang, it was demonstrated perfectly with the episode "Enough".

when one of them is emotional the other one is rational and viceversa. Sometime one is the strongest and the other is weak and need support.

See, that's what I love, Love, LOVE about Mac and Stella. It's that aspect of their relationship. They can lean on each other. They know when to support each other ( Mac more so than Stella- although Stella getting pushed down the stairs does call for some TLC ;) )

And, while we are on the subject, when Mac said to Adam (it was Adam right Steph ;) ) That Stella is tough and didn't go into any other detail. Did anyone else get the impression he didn't want to let it slip that they are living together?

Here is the link to my Mac/Stella fic
I finally got it done. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back