Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

• Office sex just waiting to happen...

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Making it Official.

• Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • They are destined to be forever.

• 'Cause their love is the real thing.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 'Cause their love can stop the fear

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Debbie,
Considering they are showing more continuity i hope Mac and Stella's relationship will be developed slowly but with firms steps ;)
That's exactly what I love to see. :drool:
if our campaign was sucessful we should start a new one asking their first
date on Season 5. After all producers like House, and Cuddy and House have already shared their first kiss :D :D. So it would be natural Mac and Stella kissed this season ahem! *cough :D
That's exactly what I wish. Only Mac and Stella's kiss would be very sweet. :drool: :adore:
came across this smack moment in youtube, enjoy! everyone. http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=T8TZ3naULxg

Last edited:
thanks shopping luva. happy birthday to you too. btw you got a pm;)

three nice smack pics for you and all of us:D

stella is observing mac
what does she have in mind?

mac is observing stella.

come on mac and stella.you can´t hide it anymore, not from us:D

Happy birthday Jimenez and Jenn!!!!

Jimenez--> Nice pics! Season 1 had awesome Smacked moments...

Jenn--> VERITAS SOON...! yay!!!

Hi smacked family :)
and now, Happy Birthday Jimenez and Jenn:) hope you have a great day:) *hugs*
Gio--> we can't loose the faith . Season after Season we have hugs , kisses or touchs. Let's hope we will have a lot this season
im not losing faith:D i ust wanna have some kisses,hugs and touches:D
Jimenez--thanks for the pics:D
Debbie,aslo thanks for that nice pic:D

Happy Birthday Jenn and Alles Gute zum Geburtstag Jimenez !
we should start a new one asking their first
date on Season 5.
I'm in! :D I think you could guess so :D.
Is it just me or did Stella say she was smacked up in the middle of the East river..hahe that cracked me up! ;) Maybe it was a hidden hint!?!
And I'm not losing faith either. Because I think it's better when they take one step at a time then ruhing with their relation ship. It's a special one and I don't want ot to be destroyed by TPTB's ignorance...they almost did in the beginning of season 5 and I'm still pissed about that!
Although I love the ending scene from '
Enough' I wonder how Stella and Mac disussed their disagreements...i think it's pity that EP didn't show that:scream:

Happy Birthday Jenn and Jimenez, check your PM boxes, for a little gift from me. :D *Hugs*
And I'm not losing faith either. Because I think it's better when they take one step at a time then ruhing with their relation ship. It's a special one and I don't want ot to be destroyed by TPTB's ignorance...they almost did in the beginning of season 5 and I'm still pissed about that!
Although I love the ending scene from '
Enough' I wonder how Stella and Mac disussed their disagreements...i think it's pity that EP didn't show that:scream:
I'm not loosing faith either, in fact if anything, I'm gaining faith after the last ep, when we got an unofficial date between the 2, that made me so happy, I'm just hoping that things go back to the cute way they were last season, that would be totally awesome. Like you Andrea, I'd like to see a slow progression into a relationship between the 2, I'd rather it was taken slowly and developed well over a period of time, that's much more realistic of Mac and Stella's relationship, in my eyes anyways.... I'm now quite interested to see how the rest of the season is going to play out between them...

*Hugs my family*

I'd rather it was taken slowly and developed well over a period of time,
I totally agree with you Steph! It's simply not the Mac-Stella-way to rush in a relationship. They want safety in a way and can't just say 'I love you' without really meaning it. I think this is what would make their relationship really good, because it would consist of faith, sympathy and love of course.
And they'll always stand by each other and support the other in every situation even when they don't have the same opinion e.g. 'Enough'...And when they have to be objective they are and they don't pretend to agree with the other just to please him but say the truth and that's what they do...always..and take care of each other!!
*rant over*

Hello Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I came here just to say HI :D Finally i left the ER. Funny is I was sent to another ER :D YAY!

well let's start, i can't stay any longer so my main priority is to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jimenez and Jenn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (my two sweet Skorpio gals :D I wish you all the best. You are such nice people!!!!!!!!! :D Considering one is English speaker and the other one has the German as mother tongue i've decided to say this in my own mother tongeue

Que los cumplan feliz, que los cumplan feliz, que los cumplan, que los cumplan, que los cumplan feliz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Que se cumplan todos sus deseos y que sea el primer año de lo mejor del resto de su vida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mari-->
I wonder why they always make Stella kiss his cheek. He just sits there and melts but hey--- Mac do something about it ;)
i'm so glad you can post here again :D I want another scene when Mac starts the kissing or the hugging as he did in "The Ride in" when Stella told him she was afraid to be infected

I'll try to post later. Now i need to take all my pets into their places. They need to sleep :D

Debbie :D

Happy Birthday Jimenez and Jenn!!!!

1x1205.jpg

LOVE IT!!!!:lol:

ps: Karuuuuuu, Sheriiinhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Asprineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Lilouuuuuuuuuu

*rushes in* I'm late... again! Between papers and exams, I'm never sure when I can be here anymore. Anyways, where were we..?

Hey Tee, welcome to the thread! You're from Australia? That's so cool... I have family in Victoria. You're lucky that you don't have to endure the bitter cold like us Canadians. *feels tap on shoulder* No, I didn't forget you gemarrr... glad you could be here. By the way, is it okay if I call you gem? Oh by the way welcome back CSI_fan01 and magicmunchies... you guys were way before my time, but it's good to see old members back. And before I forget, happy birthday Jimenez and Jenn!!! *hugs*

Where did that fireman go? Did you guys carry an assassination plot without me?:scream:

No... but I think that all those voodoo dolls in October may have been responsible! After all, between all the current members of the thread, they add up... *stows away her copy of Hexes and Curses for Beginners* Or maybe TPTB decided that they had no use for him and wrote him out of existence... *crosses fingers*

I wonder why they always make Stella kiss his cheek. He just sits there and melts but hey--- Mac do something about it ;)

Hmm... what exactly did you have in mind? Knowing gio, it'd probably originate from gutterville...

Hmm... what exactly did you have in mind? Knowing gio, it'd probably originate from gutterville...[/quote]

Thanks for the welcome!

To be honest, maybe something like Mac returning a kiss for now. I just wonder why he hasn't yet. I know they won't do anything like the title of the thread, ...yet ;) haha.

So I was watching snow day again and after last weeek thought I could stand to watch the whole thing to the very END! UGH!! I am such a masochist!!! Any way can anyone one read lips and can tell me what it is Mac is saying to "Her" and then she smiles like (I got my way). I am trying to figure it out, I probably am going to regret asking this! The good news is "She" is gone WHEW!!!

Now onto the more important stuff: Happy Birhday to Jemenez and Jenn!
And to CSI _fan 101 and magicmunchies good to have you back!

=)! LOriiiiiiiiiii.. Snow Day.. Great episode? :adore::adore:

Hmm.. *Sighs* I wanted to watch Quantum of Solace.. Probably I'll go myself. I enjoy watching Daniel Craig.. :lol:

- Back to Mac and Stella -
Geezzzz.. We're going to have another episode soon.. That was fast~! We've reach 5.07. Can't wait for more Mac/Stella moments though. :adore::adore: That'll keep me busy for the day. I wanted myself to be busy rather than lonely. :rolleyes:

Welcome to Mac/Stella Thread with Mac/Stella Family, Tee. We have lots of great people here. Hope you enjoy ranting and rambling with us here.

Welcome back, MagicMunchies and CSI_fan01. Hi, I'm Asprine. I've joined this thread in August. So I've never met you two before. :) Nice to meet you two.

CSI_fan01.. I think I've met you in YouTube? :lol:

Take Care - Asprine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back