Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 29, 2008.

?

What should the new thread title be?

1. 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. Office sex just waiting to happen.

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. 'Cause they're always there for each other.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. 'Cause she's his one and only.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  6. 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  7. 'Cause she's worried sick.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Partners at work and in bed.

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  9. Don't give up on me.

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO Much, Kikii.. :) *Hugs* I don't remember anymore. And i'm so glad that you came to the rescue helping me~! Heee.. There you go, MacsLady.

DuCaineLuvr, You sure we will get one in 5.05? I'll be looking forward to that! :D Thank you for bringing good news to us! We appreciate them. :)

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

*Welcome Sheriinh and DuCaineLuvr, to the Smacked family!!!!!!! Also welcome back to Dingbat :D we are crazy, (it's the ultimate condition to be Smacked fan i think. We have waiting 5 years to *anything between them so yep, we are out of our minds:lol:
    Post always and have fun. We enjoy knowing new family members;):thumbsup:

Asprine, a question
    I wonder where Don was in that scene because it's AMAZING how he only looks at her and nobody but her :D It's like one of my fav from RND where Mac suggested she might go to rest in such a sexy way and he looked at her in the same way he seemed to do it here!!!!!!!!! :D Definitely this is my fav Smacked scene from Episode 1 (i expect much more to come).
    Also i adore how they work together at anim #1. It's just me or they are working really close? I know they were focused on their job but heck! i want to think at some level they wanted that closeness after the danger he went through

Anj--->
    love your point, Anj! :D maybe it's not all fantasy? Maybe there will be something in the future that will suggest that "personal confusion" Let's cross our fingers :D

Debbie :D

ps: where is Gio?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2008
  3. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Originally Posted by Debbie
    Debbie, Don is just not far standing behind Stella. Yes.. I saw the way he looks at her. That's why i put the title there Eyes. And that is why i take that as one of the Mac and Stella moments even though theres Don interupting them. :lol: Nowadays, i've been looking for Mac and Stella in season 4. I've watched so many episodes and whenever i see Mac gaze into Stella's eyes while talking, i just feel and can see that he has a different one for Stella. Different from the others. Yeah..That is also my favourite scene for episode 1 in season 5. It's just PERFECT! Even though it's just slightly SMacked and not what i expect. But with that scene, i can give them a :thumbsup:. Well, TPTB, for now, i have high hopes for coming episodes in Season 5. :lol:

I totally agree with you on that. I did notice that they are working together really close. Because now theres no Flack there. :D Kidding~ Yeah.. Stella probably scared to lose Mac's back in some crime scene and Mac too is scared. It's just a picture tells a million words? :lol:

Err, Debbie? Is that considered as "I answered your question"? Because I don't know which is your question. I'm sorry. And Thank you so much! :D *Hugs*

Someday i hope, Mac spun Stella around and save her from someone/something and hold her right there for like soooooooooo long! :lol: Hope i wished that was true. :drool::drool:

4. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Totally agreed with you Asprine. I think even Mac spoke to Stella, his tone was different from he spoke to the others, he was kind of giving orders mostly, but a lot emotions in his voice to Stella. :adore: :adore: He did observe the others when they were working too, but he was admiring Stella when she was working. On the other hand, Stella looked at him the same way. :adore: :adore:

Hey Debbie, long time no see ! (though I can't see you :guffaw: )

5. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Thank you so much for agreeing with me. Yeah Yeah. He's tone is different when talking to Stella. I don't know anymore. Those writers just love to tease. Give us hope then suddenly backstab us. I always wonder why they could control their feelings towards each other for sooooooo long.. I mean 10-12 years? :lol: Maybe they just realised it and i know, i know. Both scared to risk their "Relationship" and both scared one of them didn't feel the same. :(

Heya.. I don't know.. :lol:

6. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hello eveyone. *Hugs my Smacked family* I haven't been in her since yesterday afternoon, seems like ages... I was at work and them my friend's house, just got home. Anyhoo...

I agree with what you have been saying, Mac always observes Stella when they are working together. ;) Hehe, it makes for cute viewing, I reckon that she probably does the same, not that I can blame her. :devil: Aww and yeah, I've also noticed that he speaks to Stella with a different tone than all the others, like you said Asprine, I think they have both come to realise how they feel for eachother, but are too worried about ruining their friendship to do anything about it... However like Mac said love's about taking risks... I think one of them needs to be brave and tell the other how they feel. I think they'd both be plesantly suprised. :D

Welcome to all of our newbies, it's always great to have new members to our Smacked family. :D Glad to see you back with us Debbie, we missed you. :D

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

All three willl do nicely!

When will everyone on here have a chance to see this new eppie or have they already? I wanted to make the observation of Adam telling Mac he did a "NO-NO" and "Would do it again!!!" He told Mac he gave Flack information about the car they found before he told Mac ,after he already was chewed out for doing that in a previous season. Any how my thinking is, Mac did not reply or get mad, he just left. I bet he was afraid from catching it from "THE WIFE" when he got home!! Remember when Stella chewed on him for jumping all over Reed!! I am 9999.999 sure we WILL have a GREAT season!!!

8. Stepherweps

I've seen the premiere. :D :D :D It was awesome. Hehe. I loved that scene Lori. (Well it had Adam in it, what do you expect?) Oh I hadn't thought of that, hehe, I like the way you think. I bet he was scared of being told off by Stella for being late for dinner. :lol: Aww, now that would be a scene I'd love to see. He'd have to make it up to her later. :devil: I'm sure he'd find a way. :lol: Oh gosh, now that would be a scene I'd love to see. :D

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Natty-> from the bottom of my foreign Smacked soul i thank you with all my heart. Your fanclip help us lots. >Thanks you again, dear!

Asprine--->:D
    I can't stop watching your anim #1 Somehow i can daydream and say she looks shy in front of him with that deep stare she received:drool:
    Again i can't stop watching Work.gif :drool: they have worked in the past very very close but this level of closeness it's beyond work. I don't know how to explain it. I feel "they are letting go themselves" I mean, they are allowing themselves to show they are comfortable being so close together:drool::drool::drool::drool: well that's what i feel everytime i watch your anims!!!!

Kikii--->
    OMG After reading this i want so hard to watch this episode!I hope i will be able to download it next Friday or so:thumbsup: I really can't wait until next February!!!! And i could wacth that scene thanks to Natty and Asprine but without sound. Poor me!:bolian:

thank you dear. I have been studying. I had my English exams today and i passed 'em all:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I think it's part of the Smacked family's good vibes. All of you give me good energy everytime i come here:bolian:

Steph--->
    that's what i was talking about regarding the "look" scene.

I wonder if they realised their mutual feelings and if they did, are they keeping the good news from us??????? Is going to be a "our relationship is a top secret secret secret thing"?????? It would be highly frustrating but it could work for me:lol:

Lori-->
    God bless your for being my informal English teacher:bolian:

It's very VERY interesting this comment. It tells me Mac has changed a bit. It shows me he can be softer towards those people around him who cares for him. Also it tells me the job is important to him but he changed his priorities now. Maybe because he found more important things in his life...or more important people:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: (guess who!:drool:) Hopefully we won't to wait until Season 9. It's frustrating i must say (I'm a L&O SVU fan too and we are in Season 10 and Liv & Elliot's first kiss is going to be this season. Talk about frustration!:lol:)

Steph again---> Oh! i misunderstood! I thought Lori talked about Mac not being upset because he changed and it really meant he wasn't upset because he didn't want to go back home late:lol::lol::lol:

please, keep posting comments on Veritas i didn't watch the episode yet so i'm drawing the whole episode thanks to your comments

10. Stepherweps

Hehe, don't worry about it Debbie. :D I'm really glad that all your exams went well. *Huge hugs* Well done my dear. :D I think I speak on behalf of us all when I say, we're all so happy for you!!

Well as for Veritas, it was a fantastic ep over all, but there wasn't much Smack, there was one cute scene at the start when Mac was being checked out by a doctor and Stella asked the doctor "What are my chances of getting in there and taking him to hospital?" *or something like that.* It made me think of Nurse Stella. :lol: We also got to see Rambo Stella. :devil: Oh and there was lots of Adam cuteness too. :p But yeah, it was a great ep, very Mac-centric, but that was to be expected, I'd recommend you watch it my dear. :D

11. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Debbie, you haven't watch yet? Then, i'm going to help you posting comments on Veritas. Next time, i'll post them in youtube with sound. You want that? I could help you. :) I'm sorry, Debbie. I could only help with posting the scenes in here without sound or post in youtube with sound. I can't help you that much. :(

Thank you.. And my animations is part of my entertainment for myself. I used to blush myself when i watch those animations that i made. :lol: Well, he gaze at Stella when Stella is looking down at something. Then, maybe she noticed that he's looking at him so she stare up at him also. I don't know. I'm blur here.

Those working very very closely in episode 1 is not that obvious. Writers leave it for us to guess the *behind the scene* :lol:. I will definitely stay on the positive side and "I KNOW SOMETHING GOOD AND GOOD AND GOOD WILL COME!"

STEPH!!! Good morning and good night to you. :) I loved that part. It shows that how much Stella cares and worried for Mac. Adam and Mac is so funny. That part.. Make me laugh like crazy. :lol: I love it when Adam is scared. Rambo STELLA! One of My favourite part of the Episode. It's really :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. I'd also recommend you to watch that episode. You'd be impressed! :) Adam is so serious in his first appearance in that episode. He's cute! :D

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Steph---> {{{{{{{{{{thanks}}}}}}}}}}}}} :D
    LOL! :D It would have been priceless if there was a mention of Nurse Stella. She is as famous as Rambo Stella now :D I wish there would have been at least a tiny reference to Stella taking Mac to the hospital or taking care of him at the end. Not having those scenes is a waste of creativity
    i laughed out loud with Stella inside the chopper. It's very Ramborysh LOL!
    That scene with Mac and Adam i'm pretty sure it was great. Mac's face made me remember the Head of Nursing School. She looks at me in the same way Mac looked at poor Adam LOL!
    I wonder what kind of trouble she will give to Adam and Stella. We already know why she is a headathe to Donnie. But i want to know why she will be a pain in Stella's and Adam's ass. Could you imagine if she fall in love with Mac? Jealous Stella will be great:drool:
    Asprine--> you're a sunshine. I really appreciate how generous you are with us with your wonderful work in here. Do not worry. Do whatever you want i'll enjoy it anyway with or without sound:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:
    I was wondering if that was part of my imagination because of the lack of Smackeness on the premiere. But you are telling me EXACTLY what i have seen:lol::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: It's so incredibly sweet he looked at her the whole time :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: I hope writers won't waste the chance of great Smacked scenes this season. We could be satisfied with so little things! (The Smacked family doesn't ask too much;)

Debbie:drool:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2008
  13. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Thank you soo much Debbie. I'll upload the clips with sounds in YouTube later. And i'm really happy that you enjoy them. :)

I got a typo there.. "he looking at him" :lol: *He looking at her*. That's what i noticed too about that scene. Don't worry. I'm sure the writers won't be so mean to us. You know, a hug and a kiss is not too much to ask for. Why is it so difficult? :( And I was blushing when i saw Mac looking at Stella when she's doing something else. Even slightly SMacked we already can be very happy. How about one kiss? Anywhere.. Maybe it is about time for Mac to make the move. One kiss from Mac to Stella maybe somewhere she's hurt and i'll be fainting and melt from Solid to Liquid maybe i'll be having sublimation too.. From solid to Gas. :lol: Come on TPTB! :) One lovely scene.. :drool::drool:

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

usually i never correct them so my messages are full of weird new words :lol:
    Amen :D Even in The X files after 5 years we had a kiss so why not Smacked? The funniest thing is that the greatest Smacked scene is that one with Melina holding Gary from behind. So the chemistry is there. It does exist. Now we only need writers decide to give us a great Christmas gift :D

Let me tell you the perfect ending for the Mac's previous shower would have been Mac unbottoned and....Stella getting into the bathroom...and Mac kissing her violently and putting against a wall *ahem* It would have been so perfect (Debbie blushes :D

15. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Debbie.. You don't have to worry. That was my typo. :lol:

Last time i used to watch X Files.. Hmph.. Mulder and Scully. Mac and Stella. Even the initials is the same M/S. :lol: Their chemistry is too much. I don't even know how much. Because it cannot be counted. I've got collections of SMacked Scenes. And it seems like too much and i never count them.. :lol: Aw? Have to wait till 25th December? That was.. :( so long. But it's okay. As long it is something that can make me faint i don't mind waiting that long.

OMG OMG OMG OMG!! Debbie.. That scene would be WAY TOOOOOOOO HOT! And of course reminder.. Rating R(Restricted) :lol: Do you think Mac would do that to Stella? I mean both of them in either of their apartment inside a bathroom. GOSH! Pinning on the wall kissing her till she's senseless.:drool::drool: And.. The rest leave it to you to imagine. :lol: Debbie, your *ahem* sounds good and :drool::drool::drool::drool:.

Anyway, Debbie. I've upload some. You can watch them now. I'll upload more soon. For more you can go my profile in Youtube. Hope you enjoy them. I'm sorry. That's all I can do. :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/AsprineSMacked << :D

Last edited: Sep 28, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.