Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 29, 2008.

?

What should the new thread title be?

1. 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. Office sex just waiting to happen.

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. 'Cause they're always there for each other.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. 'Cause she's his one and only.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  6. 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  7. 'Cause she's worried sick.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Partners at work and in bed.

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  9. Don't give up on me.

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Karu-- I hope you're right.:) But hey, I'm not going to get the DVDs. I've been asking for the past 3 Christmas for DVDs sets of past seasons and low and behold, Santa didn't deliver.:(:(:(

I knew that she would be attacked. I didn't know she would be beaten!!!:eek: Mac won't be the only by her side. *goes to Expedia.com and tries to buy a plane ticket to NY* darn it! It's like $600 round trip! Wait, she would want to know why I was there.:shifty:

Aspirine-- I love how you are spreading the SMackedness from TV.com to CSI Files.:) Seriously. You guys need to come and join us over there! Help keep us on topic!:lol: Aspirine does a good job at doing that.:)

2. CSINYGal88

CSINYGal88 Hit and Run

I hope the writers won't disappoint. But, I think that it would have to be slow...dragged out. I don't think I want a 'BAM!'--romance. I think it would build for a while and then, become established. I think that's what everyone is saying here, right?

:)

3. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hmmm.. Thank you, Vave. :D I just thought maybe i could share all my collections and thoughts at TV.com and here.. Here have lots of great people and so do TV.com. Thank you sooo much, Vave. :)

CSINYGal88, Don't worry.. We all SMacked shippers here also wished they take it slow and not straight to the point without telling us what happened. Actually, we really have high hopes for Episode 1 for at least a hug but sadly, theres not even one. :lol: Well, we will get something good sooner or later. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Hopefully in Season 5~! :)

4. CSINYGal88

CSINYGal88 Hit and Run

Hrm...maybe an "accidental" kiss or something? There have been hugs...CLOSE hugs and touches and kisses on the cheek.

;)

5. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Er..Yeah.. That's what i thought. Maybe we should get something like "accidental kiss" where Mac toppled on top of Stella and their lips met. That would be cute right? The writer's the problem. Well, those close hugs and kisses on the cheeks for 3 times is not enough for me. I need to see more even if it's just kiss on the cheek. Hopefully, Steph's cookie will work. :D

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hey guys, I wouldn't worry too much about the premiere not being Smacked. Like someone said, Mac and Stella are very alike in that they put the 'mission'/job first, especially when it gets personal. Also, even in s2 and s3 when evil TPTB were determined not to give us Smacked, there were still Smacky scenes, ones that even I, who was not Smacked at the time (your fault, TPTB), found Smacky, like in All Access, Heroes, COTP. And the same in s3, writers didn't give much Smacked, but we got The Ride In, Snow Day, and a few other eps. And we have the whole season to go.

7. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hello.. :lol: I'm sure there will be more SMacked moments in the coming episode. Don't worry. :D Anyway, I have one purpose of being here for now.. SMacked Moments in Season 5x01 Veritas.. Here you go.. Hmph.. These are just Slightly SMacked. :D But it's really good!

Glad that they still work together closely.
    http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/Work.gif
    Mac is still having the habit observing Stella while talking to Don. :lol:
    http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/Eyes-1.gif

I don't know if some of you seen this before but I'm posting it here too from previous season..
    Stella dancing for Mac.. Now she's dancing for Mac, Next time they will dance together. Like i said, Mac's arm around her waist pulling her close to him while Stella's arms around Mac's neck where their lips end up together.. :drool::drool:
    http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/SMackedDance.gif

Well, Stella loves observing Mac when he's working.
    http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/Lovethewaylook.gif

I love this!!! Mac actually did smile after Stella touched his arm. But it's so dark can't really see. :D Mac is so cute when he tug the pen/paper i think at his ear. :lol:
    http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/Penattheearsmack.gif

Last edited: Sep 26, 2008
  8. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hey Asprine, thank you for posting those sweet moments. :) I started watch the show again from S1 today, I just finished 'Recycling'. The ending with Mac and Stell at the dog show was really warm and happy. :adore: :adore:I want moooore scenes like that in the coming episodes.

9. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

So I calmed down now :D. But you're right I loved Stella in the 'copter. MAAAAC?? How she immediatly knew it was him....simply great:)
    Oh real life came up with an interesting scene that would perfectly fit Mac and Stella. Imagine...They just want to hug as they always do...but as they're really confused by the other being that near..they accidentally move their heads to same side..and kiss....ahhhh i'd love to see that.
    Today, I'm even more convinced that Stella didn't tell Mac about herself almost falling from the roof because she didn't want to scare him. I mean she must've known that he was in labile condition. I could imagine a scene where Mac learns about that somehow from Don or someone else...and then he gets very(!) pissy because he'd wanted to be there for her and couldn't....:p

10. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, thanks for all the cuteness Asprine. :adore: Like you Macs Lady, I'm not that worried about the lack of Smacked scenes in the premier, I'm still getting good vibes that something is going to happen between them this season. I'm staying optomisitic...

Oh gosh Anj, I'd love to see a scene like that, it would be so cute to see Mac getting all protective of her. :adore: I think he'd be annoyed she didn't tell him, and she'd have to calm him down... Aww... Maybe we'd get our kiss then... :adore:

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Yes, I'm hoping for Smacked later too. In a way, I'm kinda glad I am in England and don't get the eps till Jan. That way I know when Smacked scenes are coming.:)

Asprine, I love your little vids. Can you please tell me which eps the third, fourth and fifth ones are from? I mean the one with Stella dancing, the one with her watching Mac work, and the one where she touches his arm?

Aw kikii, Recycling is a great ep, I love it because I am a Smacked shipper and a Mane (Mac/Jane) shipper, and that ep has both Mac/Jane and Mac/Stella scenes.
    And I love to see Mac working with Aidan. Their attitudes towards the dogs are funny, Mac doesn't like dog hair on his suit, and Aidan gets really annoyed with that dog that is chewing her pants, or is it trying to, um, hump her leg? Either way it's funny.:lol:

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lori: you've just made my day, dear! :D

I love your answer. Now my soul is back again to my body :D . I guess i should say AXN is airing S3 and God knows i'm NOT exactly very fond of it :D

Is possible the Mac's "Please, help" comes from the same eppy where Stella is going to be ***
    hit or beaten or smacked;) whatever the word is in English:lol:
    I must i was one of those who always insist on "the family concept". I was truly happy about S4 because of that for all those great moments we had. But i should confess i was expecting something so exciting as in S4 in "Can you hear me now?" where we have a couple of greta Smacked little moments;) well i'm not the "patient" type girl so i guess should try:lol::lol:

Asprine--> OMG OMG! I'm speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek: the only thing i could get in youtube was the opening credits clip so you saved the day and the whole month:lol:

Debbie :D

13. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

LOL!!! :lol: Thank you for all the compliments girls. Like i said, I will post all the SMacked moments of every episode in season 5. :D Of course after it is aired in USA. :)

MacsLady, I'm sorry. I forgot what episode is that. That is one of my collection since long time ago.. I never got the time to post it here. I'm really sorry.

Anyone know what episode and what season is the scene that i posted in previous posts? :)

MacsLady.. The dog part.. I laughed like crazy. Mac doesn't know how to handle a dog. :lol:

I just got this from some fan fiction. Maybe someday, Stella wants to kiss Mac's cheek but when Mac wanted to say something he turns and Stella turns out to be kissing his lips. LOL! :D That was .............. Cute! Aw~ *Drifts off to my Day Dreams*

14. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

well we will get some smackedness in episode 5.05 for sure i mean how can there not be

15. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi MacsLady, Here's some info you want.

3rd from S2 ep5 :Dancing with the fishes
    4th from S1 ep19 : Crime and Misdemeanor
    5th from S2 ep20 : Run silent run deep

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.