Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilou

lilou Rookie

A scene that I write for the next season. It present the new love interest of Mac and Stella:rolleyes:

[FONT=&quot]Stella live with Mac after her apartment burn. she finally find a new apartement.
    The night before move Mac speak with her.
    -Maybe it's not a good idea.
    -What Mac
    -Your apartement... It's just...The past month was great. I'm fine with you.
    -Yeah sure. I'm sure you love have four differents shampoo in your bathroom and four other creams and my make up, My hairbrushes, my depilatory creams, and my plugs. I'm sure you love the fact I practically killed you with my cooking. All man love live with me.
    - It's true Stella. I love your depilatory cream with my razors. I'm sure there are really friends. And I love your culinary experiences even if a day it risks to kill me I takes the risk.
    -Are you serious.
    -Yeah if you are good here too. Why don't you stay? Just between friends like Cotenant.
    -Cotenant?
    -The very very close cotenant. I know that one day you will do your life with a man but I love be with you and I want to keep you as long as possible. With you I am alive and happy.
    -I'm too. Well you know I'm often think that come what may there will always be you and me. There are Frankie, Drew...
    -Claire, Peyton...I know what you mean.
    - At the end it's always just you and me.
    -It'll be not too bad if there will be our end? Together, just you and me. Don't you?
    -For me it's a really great prospect.
    -So you stay?
    -Yes....[/FONT]

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Meg-->
    No, dear. Uknown author so far :D

And again!!!!! you got a point! Drew was after Stell despite of he was sleeping with P. I guess Reed and Drew could read between lines. Their closeness is more than intense than we were able to watch. Stella told Adam in Right Next Door she didn't have people over her place last couple of years so we can assume she went to Mac's place frecuently.
    I wonder how it worked for them when Mac had the affair with P. ;)

Anj-->
    You said it before! Pride. She thought she had the Triumph card when he went with her to London. But probably after some days she realised his mind was in somewhere (and someone) else and she quitted on him. Still, if she felt she was the winner, why didn't she sleep with him??????

Lilou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so incredible SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I adore it! i adore it!Actually it's the kind of scene i'm waiting for. "The new apartment" statement and Mac asking her to stay with him!!!!!!!!!
    Love this:
    what can i say?????? WONDERFUL JOB!!!!!!!!!! please write more!!!!!!!

(i felt the same than when you made that beautiful Smacked clip with the Joss Stone's song as background music!:adore:

I'm quoting one of my fav shows from the past

This is a very SMAcked quote:luvlove:

“Once, a long, long time ago, all people had four legs and
    two heads. And then the gods threw down thunderbolts, and split
    everyone into two. Each half then had two legs and one head.
    But the separation left both sides with a desperate yearning to
    be reunited. Because they each shared the same soul. And ever
    since then, all people spend their lives searching for the other
    half of their soul"

Debbie :D

Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
  3. lilou

lilou Rookie

I had exactly the same thing. Drew wanted to break Mac. and he attacked Stella because he knew that she's the most important person in Mac's Life. He knew that without Stella Mac is nothing. And he never forgive him if Stella dead because him. Lost Stella Shall destroy him. And if she dead by his fault there will be Worse still
    Thank you very much. Delighted that you love it.

Love this quote!!!:adore::adore::adore:
    It's exactly like Stella and Mac. When you look how Mac is with Stella it's just like this quote. With other people (P, RHL, Major Lady...) he seems little nervous. He seems think how be with their, How talk. And with P all what he did it seems for me like if Mac say "now it's time for us to go out on opera together, now it's time to take her hand in public". He control, analyse all situation. But when he's with Stella he seems more relax, more funny. He's disconnect. For me between us it's natural. Like my signature say between us it's like breath. We need that, and it's natural, and simply unique and magnificent.

4. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Wow....I love...love it...awww so sweet...I can really imagine Stella saying this :guffaw:
    :thumbsup:Very well done.
    Now I think P. was just too confused and couldn't really be with Mac knowing he doesn't love her...or she was caring (ok very implausible but though) and didn't want to annoy Mac while he's thinking of Stell. Hmm I'll never understand that person....
    And Debbie all your quotes are so...sweet:drool:
    attention! I'll start to dream right now! It could be that Mac didn't have an affair with P. and he was only in her bed to buffalo us and he's been with Stel since Blink...omg:guffaw:
    [​IMG]my smacked screenshot of the day :D.
    Mac:*thinking* If she knew how much I'd love to kiss her now...
    Stella: *thinking* Umm...Mac come a little bit closer...no one can see un..we have the special glass :D

xxx
    Anj

5. lilou

lilou Rookie

:guffaw::luvlove: So funny and so hot.
    The new spoiler say that Stella will lears more about the family. And it's remember and idea that I was. If during an episod we discover that Mac Inquiry about her father's death. Finally he find the guy and during the Interrogation

-Agent Taylor this murder is really old why it interest you?
    -You killed a man. A father. You deprived a little girl of her father. She had only him.
    -It's not your business!
    - She's the most important think that I have in the world. Never you will know how much she suffered by your fault. You will pay for that.

Mac and Stella
    -Why? Why do you do that Mac?
    -It's wrong?
    -No! No absolutly not. But You were not obliged.
    -I know but I needed it. For you. I needed to know That it is ghost will not haunt you any more. Stay up you, You protect. Be every time. I need it. It is all which import. And then it is what we make watch better over the one the other one.
    -Yes. And I like it.
    -Me too.
    -Thank you.

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

It's one of the best descriptions i have ever read on Mac and Stella's relationship.
    Right before i read your message i was thinking "They are NATURAL" with each other. They don't need to pretend liking anything. They allow themselves to be like they are are, nor more nor less.
    I remember Melina said once "I like simple things". And her "Stella" thinks the same. They know each other's faults so they don't need to pretend to be better than they are

A quote to illustrate my idea:

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly

She knows about his pride. He knows about her impulsiveness. They both accept each other's virtues and faults. So that's because they dare to open in such a free way (ie. Taxi when Stella convinced him of talking to Reed)

Anj-->:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    we are obssesed with the special glass, aren't we?:lol::lol::lol::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: I can't figure it out where this pic is from;)

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I think Mac would have been WAY to uncomfortable sleeping with "Her" in the parents house and I think he wanted his privact by not sharing his hotel with "Her". He is a privite person and I dont think he felt the relationship was at the level "she" was trying to convince him it was. "You do adore me" Puck! I noticed he did not AGREE with that staement and I also think if he did not just come off of such a life threatening close call and all he had been going through he NEVER would have gone to London.
    She is a pushy old brood with a pretty face but even if does show up again that pretty face and the flirty ways are NOT goona cut it! Just ask Quinn!!!

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: oh God! Lori! you always make me laugh!

I think you have the answer to our questions hours before. He is a private person and it would have been an akward moment for him sleeping at her parents's house under their own roof:angryrazz:
    I also agree he didn't "adore her" as much as she pretended. Mac never nodded to that statement:lol::lol::lol: (I'm evil!:lol:)
    I guess that assault to the Lab by the Drug Dealers was a way too much for him and he needed to run away from his life...to run straight to nowhere if you ask me:angel:
    And about Quinn, it was so funny!:angel: Mac, single, but still he rejected her:lol:. That's when Mac and Stella started living together:adore: (well, our thoughts anyway)

Another quote refering to Mac, P. and Stell

9. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

This was exactly the explanation I've been looking for. :lol: Now I have to get the image of Peyton presenting to her family out of my head :brickwall:. Oh yess Mac never adored P!! He's been only adoring Stella always and for ever!!! I don't know why he even began an affair with P...a bet with Flack or Stel??
    And RhL:guffaw:I had to laugh so hard when he rejected her:lol::p. She thought she was the queen of whatever only because she kissed him 100 years. I'm sure he couldn't even remember that. But I still have one question! Was he still with Claire when they kissed because if he was..*grrrr*
    yes we are:guffaw:man what crazy ideas we had/have....the pic is also from 2.05. I was searching screencaps for fanarts when I found them :D. yay come closer....
    where do you get all those amazing quote from, Debbie??
    xxx
    Anj:adore:

10. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Im back:D(lol and a little warning to you gals im Sooo Hyper after sitting in a car 4-5hours time so i'll probably write some crazy stuff:lol:just a little warning:lol:)
    well Debbie i wrote atleast 2 chapters about the proferssor Bonasera and Det. Taylor and the other story, i also wrote 2 chapters, but little me forgot my writing pad in Denmark:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:
    Lori--- No aren't from Sweden but from Norway:) hum i didn't have to crack open the window i had to open it all the way:lol:
    Can't wait too read the Fan fic AnJ:D wanna read more:D
    Ohh i agree with you Lori, Mac isn't gonna have another relationship ecept Stell; Mac isn't allowed to date other Women's:lol:
    umm Debbie Stell have already falled for Mac:D;):adore:
    Debbie---those Smacked Quotes you posted on page26 was soo sweet, i've heard from many people that they say that they marry their bestfriend;)
    i agree with you AnJ,Mac is ''her'' boyfriend but he didn't live with her in the parents house or in the hotel room (it's a sign that they didn't have a good Love life:lol:)and the good-bye a kiss on the cheek isn't exactly a good sign.
    you could see that Mac wanted to clear his desk and :devil: i think i'll stop now:lol:
    I also LOVE when it's a little space between them:D :adore::adore:
    AnJ i think we think alike 'cause i were thinking the same thing:lol:
    Lilou!! that was sweet and funny especially this line in the quote boks.
    :guffaw::luvlove: AnJ funny:lol: i got something too the pic too:D
    Mac: *nervous* you didn't tell anyone about last night did you??
    Stella: No, why??
    Mac: i heard the lab thecs talk about something and when i walked into the room they looked at me with a grin on their face and asked me if i had fun last night.
    Stella: *mumbles*damn Lindsay promised not to talk*mumbles*
    Mac: Come again
    Stella:*said with a inocent smile* Lindsay promised not to talk
    Mac: You told Lindsay? Just wait for tonight.
    Stella: Can't wait.
    It just poped up in my head:lol:
    --Well it got a lot too write and i've been away for 2 days!:lol:
    Here's a Smacked Quote i found in a story i read:
    I've never given you a sexual look. I've never touched you like that. That doesn't mean I don't love you. That doesn't mean I wouldn't throw myself into any danger for you.
    got some more Quotes:
    --Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.
    --Where ever I go, whatever I do, I carry a little part of you with me right here in the center of me heart.

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:drool:GIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( *jumping with joy! because the Twins are complete now) :D I'm so glad you are back!!!!!
    I can see you are in Smacked mood as well:beer::lol:
    That's when the story begins:lol: I want to see them together because of it:luvlove: Nobody in the world could know you as much as they do. No other woman in the world was by his side when Claire died (well Aiden was there but she was like a daughter for him)
    Nobody shared his silences, his mourning moments, nobody understood him. Nobody payed attention to him when it was time to move one. And nobody pushed him to go back to life but Stella. She always was there for him. She accepted him as he is. She gave him time to change. She helped him showing how he could be a better boss
    The same i say about him. He supported her when she thought there wasn't a way out. He encouraged her when she thought everything was lost. He taught her how to trust on people and on science
    He respected her need of finding answers. He gave the affection she needed when she thought she was completely alone
    That's why they are the best friends and that's why i think they should be together:adore:

Anj-->
    He loved her. No doubt. But personally i feel she wasn't the love of his life. I know it's hard to listen. He loved her a lot but she didn't fill all his empty sides. He wouldn't have worked so hard if he had been satisfied with his personal life. In Blink he told to the woman in coma "I got used to do this for my wife" or something like that. The woman was sleeping meanwhile he was looking at her. It was implied he worked so late that sometimes he went back home when she was already slept.
    If you are in love you look for space and time to see the love of your life

But still i don't have doubts he really loved her. Beyond that, perhaps it was the guilt which made him feel so bad after she died

About the quote: of course, dear! here you have!
    http://en.thinkexist.com/quotes/like/be_who_you_are_and_say_what_you_feel_because/341011

And inside the Search box i wrote: lovers and friends :drool:

12. giovinazzo<3

oh yeah im in the Smacked mood :angel: i got to be that after i read the two pages you gals wrote:lol:
    i agree with you, nobody were with him when he lost Claire except Stella,she helped him through his mourning (and i know that when you're mourning over when someone close to have died,you'll need your family and friends too help you get through it) and his family didn't help him and Stella were his Friend that helped him and i can't blame them for falling in love when they've supported each other through the sad time now it's time for happy time..:) they both need happines, they need each other:adore::luvlove::D

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

ha-ha not only them Gio! :D We need them together, we and it's time for happiness for us :D :D

Another Smacked pic of the day ( i don't know who made!!!!)

[​IMG]

14. giovinazzo<3

i know i know:D we also need them happy and together 'cause then we'll get happy:D
    That pic is amazing the person that made that is good,MAN it's beautiful!:adore::luvlove:

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Glad you thought of me... I'd love to beta for you! Just PM me when it's done... I can't wait to read it.

Hmm, I'll see what I can do. Since his father punished him, I think it made him strive to do better so that his father wouldn't punish him... he didn't have a lot of control in situations as a child so by being a control freak, he was able to control the outcome this time around and maybe make up for certain times where things didn't go well. Remember the time with Drew's brother? And I think the fact that his father asked him to pull the plug still bothers him to some extent. The fact that he didn't do what his father said was his first step in becoming a control freak. Hope that explains it a little...

Hi lilou! I love the little drabble you wrote... I can totally see that happening. *pokes TPTB* Get the hint guys?

AnJ! *tackles* I love it... you remembered the special glass scheme! By the way, we need to pic up where we left off... Steph! Where are you guys?

About time... bring it on TPTB!

*sputters... :guffaw:*

Nice! You know, this would make great fanfiction... anyone up for the challenge?

Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.