Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

You are very welcome, Lori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bolian: It's a pic i was going to post inside the new Stellarina thread but i couldn't resist!:lol:

BTW you are invited (both of you, Karu) to visit and to post inside the Stellarina thread whenever you want (let me know and i'll send you the link) :)

You Made me think Lori...this is not the first time they went through a situation like this
    In "Blink" Stella was the one who wanted to stayed focus on the case meanwhile Mac was so full of memories because the case got into him. She asked him..."what..? Is this getting into you?" when he wanted to go to the hospital with that poor woman who was still alive

Years later, it was Mac who was focused and din't pay attention to Stella's special situation

Debbie (What can i say? I love CSI NY!:drool::bolian:

2. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

well that's good!:D he's married to his jobb and he's ''married'' to Stella:D ohh i wish that were true:drool::D
    yeah why didn't tptb use that? lol i can soo picture P. go up to Stella and ask her what's going on between Mac and her:lol:

Im going too Denmark for 1 or 2 days and we're driving soo i get a lot off time to write some chapter's to my stories, im gonna have soo much fun in the back seat off the car:lol: Well se ya guys in 1 or 2 days then..

3. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Fast posting here:lol:
    Omg that would've been so so funny just imagine P's face. omg we're really evil!. I'm sure tptb would've never dared to put tjis on the script but what if Gary had accidentially said Stella :guffaw:.
    and Debbie thanks for answering the question...it's giving my fingers a break:D.
    and you fixed my thoughts about P.:thumbsup: She was so selfish!! I could've imagined her walking arround with a label in the hand where was written on it 'hey y'all I'm Mac's girlfriend and not not you :p'
    The only good thing of P was that she was the reason for that gorgeous scene in the end of Time's Up!!!
    :guffaw::guffaw:This is very likely. I'm sure tptb know that there are lots of shippers out here sooo they wanted to confuse us...but it didn't work :p.

Oh you make me think of something! Mac always says that he's married with his job! And who's the biggest part of his job???-> Stella!! So we can say that he's married to her:D:D:bolian:

Anj:angel:

ps: Gio have fun in Denmark:thumbsup:

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Gio--> I'm gonna miss you dear! Have fun and write about that story you told us! I want to read it (and you know it!) :D I want to read about the first meeting between Professor Bonasera and Det. Taylor :D

Anj-->
    LOL! IN heart of Glass Mac told Danny he was the last one to know about that affair (it wasn't a love relationship. Just a mere affair!) I wonder how Mac told Stella about that...if he said something. Maybe it was P. who told Stell "Hey, guess who i'm dating":scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
    And the final scene on Time's up is WORTH everything:drool::drool: Actually, i liked that scene from this part:

Dear Mac. I’m writing you this letter because I know if I call,
    the moment I hear your voice I’ll be lost. I know you only left London last month because it was time to go home.
    But what I’ve realized since then is that this is my home. There’s a new job for me here. My family is here.My life is here, Mac. And as much as I would have loved for you to stay and be a part of it, I know that your work and your life would inevitably take you away. We could fly back and forth in one of those commuter relationships for awhile, I’m sure. But, as close as we are, there would always be an ocean between us. So, it’s best we say goodbye, my love. P:scream:

Sorry, I had to quote this because i enjoyed it so hard!:rommie::rommie::rommie::rommie::rommie::rommie: Do i need to say his life is STELLA?????:rommie::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Debbie :D

5. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Yes she IS his life...just think about how often they worked together and how close they are and so...plus they're living together :D. and they saved each other's pretty often!
    I just watched eppie 1.08 (forgot the name) in the beginning they were seperately but then everything was connected and they worked together!! I loved the scen when Jane said to Mac 'I have a name for you..Stella Bonasera!':drool: Or the scene when Stel and Mac were talking about going to church and that stuff...you could feel the chemistry from the very first beginnings:D

Hmm I never saw or heard Mac telling Stel something like 'Hey ps I'm with P.' or so. I think he knew that it would hurt her..and I still think that Stel either felt it or that she got it to know in Snow Day:wtf: But I'm confudsed now :D

Oh and Gio can't wait to read your fic...I'm thinking of translating mine into english let's see if I'll find some time:D and if my english is good enough :D

Anj;)

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

"Three generations are enough" LOVE THAT EPPY. because they know each other and it was obvious after that conversation!!!! :D They share religion and they know mutual habits :D :D :D And yes, it was great at the end when they have to start working together. Actually i love it because the whole team participated and it was so amazing
    Jane from the lab was nice. Actually she was the only "Mac-wanna-be girlfriend" i liked (but not for him obviously :D ) and i think she felt the deep connection Mac and Stella had. I think it was Gio who mentioned she read at someplace Jane was going to be the "Third Party" between Mac and Stella relationship
    But later the actress left the show (She became Penny on "Lost" if i'm not wrong)

so now we can only guess what would have happened! :D

ps: Anj, your English is excellent (at least i think it is) :D And Gio already posted her first fic inside the Fanfiction Section :D But she had a dream and she wanted to write it (in a second fic)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2008
  7. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

aww Gio wrote a story while I was in France and I didn't recognize it?!?!?! *SMACks forehead* *runs away to read it*
    Oh so do I:D Somehow I always liked her but I think she would've never dared to be with Mac because she knew that he has so deep feelings for Stel and that was what I loved about her:) She was caring and not selfish like P. Even if she and Mac had become a cuple I'm sure I wouldn't have minded it because she would've left him enough space to be with Stel:D but though I was happy when they didn't become a cuple.
    I'm really curios what Season 5 will bring for Mac concerning relationships...will P. return!?!? I hope she won't because if she does we'll see SuperDuperRamboStella:D Ok I'd love to see that:devil:
    or will he live single while he's quietly adoring Stel???:lol:

Anj:lol:

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Wow you guys have given me homework again! I am never gonna get my work done! (OH NO!!) Anjella 1:8 Jane gives Mac Stellas name? Was it season one? I think "Jane" was suppose to be the "trial run" girlfriend for Mac, you could tell when he was making the bulllet in "Officar Blue" and they were in the lab she flirted with him and he was uncomfortable with it. Of course he was so "flumexed" by Stella and her high powered weapon SHE WAS SO COOL!! Time to get the bullet out of the horse Mac! I cant remember which of the scenes came first but Mac WAS SPEECHLESS! OH OH I feel more "Homework" coming on. I LOVE that gal!!
    Who referred to the "quagmire" as an affair? Mac or Danny? Doesnt make a difference I guess since that is what it WAS!

<Gio> Have fun in Denmark.You said you were driving are you from Sweden? Make sure if you are in that back seat writing, you keep the window cracked so all the steam can escape and not fog the windows!!

<Anj> Your English is WONDERFUL... Spoken like and written as a true Angel!!!

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

You got it! you got it Lori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dedicated to you here you have (credits to Kels. I hope you'll be back soon dear!)

[​IMG]

Mac was fuming and Stella was too. :D It was so funny! the UST was so strong in the air!!!!!!!!! I like it because you can see Mac was going back alive . He was quite different from Mac from "Blink"

Stella: We haven't had a fight like that in a long time. Reminds me of the old Mac Taylor.
    Mac: What old Mac Taylor is that?
    Stella: The one who let his heart out of his chest every once in awhile.

It was obvious after Stella's statement she met Mac before he lost Claire. Something she mentioned again (or suggested) in The Closer :D

And you are right. It was Danny who mentioned the "thing" between P. and Mac. Well, she was thrilled and I wasn't. Not until Time's up last scene anyway :D

Anj--> I don't think they will bring P. back. But it would be funny. However i think this is "Stella's season". In my country the signs AXN uses to separate the episode between commercials (each 8 or 10 minutes) show Stella. Last year we had Mac's face and it was Mac's season
    If they were living together i wonder how that will affect their relationship ;)

10. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

I love love love Officer Blue!!!:drool: RamboStella is just 'wow' and the ending scene is soo sweet:drool:
    Hmm indirectly.. Mac wants to know to whom the DNA they found at the scene belong and she answers something like 'I got a name for you...Stella Bonasera' because the DNA belonged to a guy that was involved in Stel's case.
    So after a Mac and a Stella season I think it's about time for a Mac AND Stella season...isn't it?!?!
    I started to translate my fic and I thought I'd post the beginning here so that I can hear what you're thinking about anf if I should post it and the rest in the fanfic thread..so here you go:

-Time heals everything-

It was already dark and Stella was walking drenched with rain through New York‘s streets. She exactly where she wanted to go; to the church. To Mac. I was September 11th 2008 and she knew and felt that he‘d be there. Now...she was standing right in front of the huge doors of the Catholic church and entered. She saw someone sitting in the first bank with leant head. She went ahead and sat down beside him, Mac. She carefully put her arm around his shoulder and he looked up to her. His deep blue eyes weren‘t as tearstained as the last few years. He was over it. He took her hand and said: ‚Glad you came.‘ ‚That‘s what‘s friends do, they take care of each other…Come on let‘s go now…you‘re already shivering.‘ He stood up, turned around for one last time and went to the door with her.
    _________

I'm sure they had met each other before Claire died...and I think they learned to love each other after she had died and while Mac was having such a hard time :D.

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

TRANSLATE IT! TRANSLATE IT! I want this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Inside the Mac thread we talked how to find Claire's DNA would help him to get over (once for all) the loss of Claire beyond the fact he will always love the memories they had together
    In your story Mac seemed to get over it despite of they never found her remains. Which is an interesting hypothesis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes, i do think so. Actually in Season 1 that guy from Internal Affairs talked to Mac about Stella and how last couple of years they received complaints from people because of her "interrogation skills"
    Claire died 3 years ago and my hypothesis is Stella couldn't get over that experience perhaps because Mac couldn't too
    After the first year of mourning, and without any sign of recovery from Mac, she started having problems. I guess is she tried to call Mac's attention and didn't succeed at that point
    Only after 2 years of getting in trouble he finally started living again and he noticed his background. I think those two years were so difficult for Stell as they were for Mac

12. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Man, you guys post like wildfire. I can't even find my last post!

Anyway, I love reading about this stuff. I don't even know we are begging for the writers to get them together. By the sound of it, they already are.:)

We know how Stella always gives Mac the hug (not counting RND) but how do think Mac would give Stella one? on impulse or something? Think Snow Day how Stella ran up to him and gave him a hug, in what situation can you see Mac doing that to Stella?:):confused:;)

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL! Vave--> I think it's a little "chatty" here LOL!

He's already hugged her. It was in "The Ride In" when he comforted her after she told him about the accident with the glass

Unforgettable scene!

[​IMG]

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

CSI UPDATE ALERT!
    I just recieved an update on CSI NY via email and it is Matt Roush TV Guide responding to a question about the replacing of the lead CSI on CSI with a woman. In his response he is talking of Caruso and OUR MAC TAYLOR and he says I quote "Oh do I wish they would step down" Ladies THIS IS WAR!! HOW DARE HE SUGGEST SUCH A THING? Where are my pliers?! He wants a leading CSI type woman (Not there is anything wrong with that) and he said he discussed it with entertainment chief Nina Tassler at a networks press tour party recently. I hope he had one to many and turned into a world class (HEE-HAW)on four legs and she reconsidered her conversation. I think Stell needs to reassemble that gun!

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

WHAT? Is that man crazy? well, inside the Stellarina thread we said we wanted Stella as "The boss" for a few episodes. Actually it would be great but it would change the dynamic of the show if writers make it permanent, considering how Mac was written all over these years
    I found his comment. He said

It's obvious he likes Stella and Calleigh :D

And again, i disagree with him. The show who die without any of its main stars: Melina, Gary or anyone else

EDIT: Now I'm upset: i found this. Suppodsely it's a old scoop from Veritas 5.01 but grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:scream::scream::scream::scream: Credits: Spoilerfix
    There is an escaped killer on the loose. Detective Flack's sister Melanie is introduced in the season premiere. She is said to be a 20-year-old who is strong willed and rebellious. She will find herself involved in a case her brother is investigating. Mac gets help from one of Melanie's friend during his time of need." Is he going to date....?:scream:I don't wonder why Stella will date another guy. MEN!:scream:

Debbie :wtf:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.