Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

I just watched All Access for the 100th time or so and it was so sad...but now I'm confused! Mac and Stel didn't hug in the ending! This is weird I mean the F. ftuff was one of the hardest things had to go through. Either I was too tired or they really didn't hug, but I watched that scene 3 times and I didn't recognize anything. To come back to Stel's and Don's hug in AA:scream: Did you realized that she immediately stopped hugging Don when Mac came in?

yes she is:scream: we use o call her 'Red head lady':D
    Oh yes she does and I could jump on her throat because of it!! She has to be really unpopular with men when she is that proud of having kissed Mac once. Uhhh how bad. If she knew how much Stel did :D.

Oh yes...he took as much care as possible of her even though the scene from 2.22 is still freakin' me but...I love how he always knows when she thinks of F. and how he knows how to assist her (sometimes even without saying something:)) I think that also shows how close they are:drool:

Anj:angel:

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lori!!--> You're so very welcome, dear! :D

Yes-- RHL stands for Red Head Lady(Quinn)
    Also we have other acronymous:
    The Major Lady--> Jordan
    "she", "her", "P"---> Peyton (we are so bad:lol:)
    And i think you created another one with the Bear Head:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:--> Frankie

And Frankie 2.0---> Drew of course because he was a psycho!:eek:

SNoot!:lol::lol::lol::lol: you are so right! another acron. for her i think;)

I so totally AGREE! Actually you give me a new perspective on their relationship. She couldn't control the relationship to she tried to control that situation humiliating Stella!:scream: But Stella is a Lady, she doesn't care. Actually i think Stell left that room because she didn't have problems with her and she had enough in her mind because she was so worried about Sheldon she didn't want to waste her time having an argument with the ME who turned to be her best friend's secret lover:wtf:

And yes, she thought she could do whatever she wanted because she was sleeping with Mac:wtf: He clearly told her he was a private man but still when they went to that bridge (3.01) she almost said OUT LOUD they were having an affair:scream: (That scene with Don "Where have you been P.?" and she almost hugged Mac:scream:

LOL, she left a year ago and i still don't like her:lol:

I wonder who will be Mac's girlfriend. Hopefully she won't be back:wtf:

Anj--> That's why i say it was weird. The emotional thing comes from Don meanwhile The "I save the day to you" comes from Mac. Thanks God writers made it up in Right Next Door :D It was just perfect!

Many hugs

Debbie :D

3. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Haha that's really good:guffaw::guffaw::lol::lol:

I just re-watched Commuted Sentences and I also found some smacked scenes:D The first was when Stel was standing on that balcony and talking to Mac:drool: They looked a little bit like Romeo and Juliet! (let's hope their realtionship will end else then Romeo and Juliet's :D) and the second one was when Stel and Mac investigated the murder weapons and talked about Torreros and that stuff...some how I love that scene.

As might get a boyfriend I hope that P. won't come back! Because if she does there will be the well-known 'Hey-I'm-Mac's-(EX)-girlfriend' stuff again. and if tptb dare to bring her backI will be soooo angry:scream::scream:

Anj:angel:

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Anj--> i had to pick up your Romeo and Juliet banner. It's so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I admit among Linda, Meg and you i have been spolied lately :D

I don't much remember CS except a few scenes ( i do that one with Mac talking about toreros. I never knew he could have learnt something like that! :D ) because i didn't tape it so i'm hoping reruns (This Thursday is the time for Down the Rabbit Hole" YAY! :D

LOL! I would be very angry too. I had enough with Stella's social life in Season 5

5. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

ohh yeah she was jealous, that you could see:D can't blame her, 'cause the RHL were after her guy;)
    that was soo cute, he wanted to protect 'his' girl:D
    you're not the only one!:lol:
    ohh if tptb bring P:scream: back then i would be soo mad also, they can't bring 'her' back she hurted Mac:scream:

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Gio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

That's one of the reasons i dislike her so hard. Beyond i'm Smacked and of course i won't like any of their relationships i feel P. wasn't good for him at all
    She preasured him when he wasn't ready.
    Also she said she was a private man but she didn't respect him, she didn't respect his privacy.
    Then she hurt herlsef because she knew he didn't want to make public their affair but she pushed and pushed and pushed until he got confused and told her "Claire"

Later, when it was made public she started "my holidays" "My idea" "my invitation" "you adore ME" ME ME ME ME! always ME!

Sorry, i can't be generous to her because even when she let him go it was HER decition. She never gave him the change to decide. Personally i think he was relieved. Because even when he could be fond of her (she wasn't a psycho. Only a very selfish woman) if he would have loved her he had gone to pick her up and he would have convinced her of changing her mind

A good thing: perhaps she let him go because she noticed in those days in London he was in love with somebody else :D

7. giovinazzo<3

Hi Debbie:D
    yeah that's one off the reasons i don't like her to, and when he wouldn't go out in the public with 'her' but 'she' wanted to, 'she' didn't listen to him 'she' pushed and pushed^like you mention up^ and he got confused and said 'claire' to 'her'. Poor Mac! (BTW: i were grining when he said Claire to 'her' :D:lol:
    hmm you're onto something there Debbie, if he had loved 'her' soo much he would have gone and got her but he didn't..! well when i think i can't blame him for not going either 'cause he's more in love with Stella than that 'her':D;)
    yeah maybe she noticed that his heart wasn't her's but a specific girl back in the NYC:D

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Anj what scene are you refering to? Speaking of "F" I must have mistyped because I meant to say Bean head instead of Bearhead. Which ever will work, but I just figured there was not alot upstairs as far as brains are concerned! How about BB head you guys, probably the same size brain! It does seem whenever something happens to either of our most wonderful couple the other just feels what to do. I must say If "Her" tried to walk back into Macs life good luck with that he would be nobodys fool twice,hum might be kind of fun to watchthough! That was GREEAATT! when he called her Claire I LOVED THAT! I suppose I should be flattered WAH WAH "She" is lucky he didnt call her STELLA!!!

9. giovinazzo<3

i didn't think off that! Man i would have loooveed to se ''hers'' face if he called ''her'' Stella!:D
    I agree with you Lori i don't think Mac would be fooled twice, and it'll be fun to watch, just if Mac reject ''her'':D nothing else would be fun, well exept Stella walking up to Mac and kiss him on the mouth infront of ''her'':D:lol:

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:guffaw: I have started thinking we really are "BAD Girls" :lol:

It wouldn't be a bad idea her comeback;) I'm not sure Mac is willing to start again their relationship considering she dumped him and he is a very proud man. Actually it would be refreshing:lol: And I pay for seeing Stella's reaction to that. Special now she is going to have dates with the Uknown Guy:scream: (short time i hope)
    And Mac said he wouldn't leave US never again:drool::bolian: (so bye bye Lady:lol:

Lori--> LOL! It's my fault! But Bear Head also fits him :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW Anj is talking about "Stealing Home" (The episode right after All Access).
    We are Stellarinas fans and it was a sensitive case for us because Mac's wanted a reaction from the girl (one of the wives) and he mentioned she killed her former boyfriend...and considering it was inmediately after All Access

(Anj, don't hang me up for answering on your behalf:bolian: I'm in a talktative mood today:lol:

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

You know I wondered about that also.
    Male short attention span, He should have been a little more thoughtful but once he gets focused on a case... I mean he knows Stella is a strong lady and he was attentive in some ways but you guys are right I guess I need some Stellarina slippers to tap him on the head!!!

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Unfortunately considering Stella's experience she ALWAYS will be affected by the memories of that psycho
    And..well Mac's timing wasn't the best but he didn't do that on purpose. He was thinking about the case and he wanted she stayed focus on it too
    He never meant to hurt Stella. The aftermath of the attack on Stella still affected her months later (Open and Shut)

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Now I know... I usually like red heads, but Quinn's hair is not a good red 'cause the colour's too rusty. I much prefer Stella's hair because it's not the generic straight hair that every woman seems to sport on the show... it's got dimension and personality and it makes her stand out from the others. It's actually pretty sexy. I have this mental image of Mac playing with her hair and combing it for her. Plus, I have the exact same hairstyle as Stella... I'm not kidding! It's longer and my hair is black, but it just as wild and curly, not to mention it's all natural.

Oh my lord! *:guffaw:*

Why didn't TPTB used that? It would have been way funnier than Mac calling P. 'Claire'! I would have loved to see the look on her face... hey, do you think Stella would have found out from P.? Because I'm pretty sure that P. would confront her and ask what was going on with her and Mac...

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Aw Karu! then you are like my eldest sis! She is like a Greek goddess with those beautiful curls. I was so mean to her when i was a kid:lol:
    I went from her back with a comb and I started....well..you "playing hair stylist":lol::lol::lol: Poor soul! I regret it so much!!!:lol::lol::lol:
    And Stella has so gorgeous hair!

BTW In Season 3 her hair was light brown almost blond. I suposse it was because P. was brunette;)
    Let's see
    [​IMG]

As usual TPTB took out all fun away from us:lol: I guess they said "Hey, we gave shippers enough when Mac put her hand away from his face when Stell came in. If shippers start being so entusiastic will be dangerous for us. So let's talk about Claire:lol:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2008
  15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

You are right Debbie. Mac would NEVER hurt Stella.

Thanks for that beautiful picture of Stell my Belle she is a beauty!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.