Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

ooh how about

Kelsey's Penguin Lahlapolooza feat. Mini Mac!

hahahah.

that has nothing do with smack. o weeelll.

But now..I have a question: What do you think Mac would have done if P had returned to NYC?? Would he have broke up with P??Would he have cheated on her with Stel?? :confused::eek:
..Waiting for your answers...

*whines* do i HAVE to think about that? :rolleyes:

but i really dont know.

i would be sad tho.

and the tv guide preview that i got from the mag said bad things come in 3.

so i was just thinking a mac, peyton, stella love triangle. *shurgs*

But now..I have a question: What do you think Mac would have done if P had returned to NYC?? Would he have broke up with P??Would he have cheated on her with Stel?? :confused::eek:
..Waiting for your answers...

I'd like the idea of P's return;) Yes, i'm not insane:lol: I think Mac and Stella's relationship is different by now. She wouldn't be able to destroy whatever is growing between them.:eek: Besides it would be priceless to see Jealous Stella for a while (maybe at the end we would end both of them fighting over Macky in mud:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:)

Stell was jealous of the Red Head Lady and the Major Lady but Macky's already rejected the Red One and the second one got on his nerves so we should be at ease
I must say i feel the same when i watch "Bones" and a possible "Sully's return". It would be funny because nothing can be in the middle of B&B :D

Debbie:bolian:

ps:Anj, i'd love a new banner with the legend "Your are the music in me" (just like HSM's song)
ps2: Kels , your avvie was flattered inside the Picture Game thread :D

Last edited:

hei guys, i were searching on google on mac and stella and i found a site were Melina were talking about the guys in stellas life..(and i just had too click on that:D) i read and in the bottom off the page i find: Which character do you want Stella to hook up with? Name that's on the voting pole is: Mac, Don, Danny, None of the existing characters, I want her to end up alone, Another villain...
And it's 296 people that's voted (i picked Mac of course:D) And lookie Mac's leading the voting:D:D with 58%:D:D

I would laugh my ass of if Sid was the first one who would know about Mac and Stella but Flack would be totally shocked about it or he would say: Oh well, I just knew that it would happen someday :p

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened... as long as SMACK gets together. Anyways, about P returning, I don't think that's likely. TPTB have already introduced Quin and Jordan, so there's no point bringing her back. Though I would like to see Stella fight for Mac... the ladies better beware of Spartan Stella!

*side note* About the thread name, here's another suggestion... Mac/Stella #10 - Caution... Too Hot for the Penguins. It not exactly one of my better thread names though...

Hey Gio--> could you post the link here?I 'd love to vote for Mac :D

Actually i think the main reason Smac fandom is not so big in America as other ships is because of the couple was cooled down after Season1 (a GREAT Smac season :D )

But that's changing now :D

Karu--->it's sound quite good that one. Specially because many non shippers would ask "What the heck with the penguins:rommie::rommie::rommie:

Debbie:p

Karu--->it's sound quite good that one. Specially because many non shippers would ask "What the heck with the penguins:rommie::rommie::rommie:

Glad you like it Debbie... I was thinking that non-shippers would have to read the thread and find out what's with the penguins if they saw that as a title. Think we could lure more views that way?

It could be possible. This is a funny thread made by very gentle people day after day. Some people won't like this place but other will feel "Hey, any SMAC relationship wouldn't be as bad. Let's watch this couple"
We are like Sheppers trying to attract more sheeps LOL!

Debbie (i would be the black sheep :D

OMG!OMG! RED ALERT to our artists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Maybe it's popular but i haven't seen it before. Go to the Mac/Flack thread!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Gary with a baby in his arms:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: It would be a perfect Smacked fanart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

ps2: Kels , your avvie was flattered inside the Picture Game thread :D

say whaattt? haha where? :eek:

(maybe at the end we would end both of them fighting over Macky in mud:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:)

hahahahahahah. i'm sure all the male veiwers watching CSI NY will enjoy that. speaking of which. ((TPTB!!! RATINGS BOOST!! PSSSSSTTTT))

i was calling to them.

OMG!OMG! RED ALERT to our artists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek ::eek::eek::eek:

wow. haha. okie dokie. i'll have a gander. i've been to lazy to do anything lately :lol: dont worry. i'll bring out the goodness like a whirlwind! haha.

(i would be the black sheep :D

and i'd be the splashes of colors sheep :D

i were searching on google on mac and stella

hahaha i use to do that all the time. especailly with my CSI ships from back in the day. but what can i say. my attention requires NY.

ooh how bout...

Mac/Stella #11 - No Penguins Were Harmed In The Making of This Thread.

or somthing alog the lines of that. :p

or or ro

No Penguins Were Harmed From the Heat.

*giggles*

it would be like luring penguin [lovers] to fishies.

did that make sense?

hahahahhaa.

ETA: and here i come with the avvies.
number 1 [[totally animated!]]
number 2 [[my second fave]]
number 3 [[eh. not my best work. but oh well =p]]
number 4 [[giggleworthy]]
number 5 [[also very giggleworthy]]
number 6 [[my favooorrritte. i needed to change my avvie anways =p]]

feel free to snag.

Last edited:

ROTFLMAO! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!! love them! love them! And i'm gonna use all of them! It's a pity i can't use the six at the same time:lol:

And i really like your second title;)

I'll think on some too

SMAC is always a delicious thought:drool:

Debbie:thumbsup:

Hello everyone o_O. it happened so much...

ps:Anj, i'd love a new banner with the legend "Your are the music in me" (just like HSM's song)

Ok..give me some minutes:
hope you like it..if not I'll make another one ok??

*side note* About the thread name, here's another suggestion... Mac/Stella #10 - Caution... Too Hot for the Penguins. It not exactly one of my better thread names though...
I love that one:bolian:

CSIsPuddingCup
I loooove your new avvies especially 3,4,5 made me giggle :D:thumbsup::bolian:

Actually i think the main reason Smac fandom is not so big in America as other ships is because of the couple was cooled down after Season1 (a GREAT Smac season :D )
omg s1 was really a smac season in 1.1, 1.2 1.3 I thought Mac and Stella ARE a cuple but...they weren't :(--

I made a fanart with the pic you talked about..

Nice Sunday everyone!!

Anj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D we need to be ready. Great Smac moments are coming in S5 :D (previous spoilers are dancing in my head) :D

"Not even for Stella" line ;)

Debbie :D

*gasps* AnJella, that is a beautiful banner... the SMACK babies are gorgeous! I think we were right... Mac and Stella's kids would have good genes. I wonder what there kids would look like? Personally for me, I'd like to see a boy with daddy's hair and mommy's eyes or a girl with mommy's hair and daddy's eyes. What do you guys think their kids should look like?

Hi Ladies. RL has kept me away, but I've stopped by for a moment to say a few things...

First, I'll put this in a spoiler box
WHAT'S THIS about Peyton coming back??? She was okay as a character but she and Mac had ZERO chemistry! ZERO!!!! Maybe she'll be back to wish Mac and Stella at their wedding. << Now there is a SMACked fantasy huh? :lol:

Second, CSIsPuddingCup your avies are delicious, I might have to take one for my LJ. I've got to get my SMACked fics up there. ;)

And lastly, I love the titles for the upcoming thread. The penguins are getting quite the treatment in here. :D

Have a good one everybody.

What do you guys think their kids should look like?
*hmm* I think they'll have that awesome curly hair and Mac's beautiful blue eyes:drool:eek:r they'll have green eyes and straight darkbrown hair...I think they will be veeeery beautiful :D

I'm glad you like my fanarts :D;)

debbie--- http://www.buddytv.com/articles/csi...-abo-14429.aspx?pollid=1000270&answer=1001137 here's the site that you wanted:)

Pudding--- i like the avvies you have made:):D some off them made me giggle:D

AnJella--- SOO sweet and soo beautiful banner:):) Mac and stella with kids soo sweet:D

What do you guys think their kids should look like?
hmm don't know:vulcan: but they are bonded to be pretty cute and adorable:D:D after all, they're mac and stella's kids:D:D;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back