Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Ghawazee, Well, I don't try to kill you, but I can if you wish.:p I'm just saying that it didn't sound like she down right said no. It just sounded like "Maybe I should stay at a hotel but if it doesn't work, I'll take you up on it." and they've known each other for so long they both know how the other likes their coffee. We've seen Stella make him coffee and now we've seen him bring her coffee.

I'm tellin' ya, the next club title should have coffee in it!:guffaw: Okay, yeah, I know that actually wasn't funny. (I've just been dying to use the 'guffaw' smilie.:p)

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

and you got it!!!!:guffaw:Yeah, she said "I snore.." as if she was saying "but you could convince me if you want":lol:

Darn it! i want them so close together and i hope NOBODY will be in the middle. We had enough of it last season:scream::scream::scream:

Besides they are sharing things they didn't share with nobody else. Experiences they only shared together:drool:

Debbie

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  3. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

It's my English class. It's slowly corrupting me :p (yes, we're studying Othello today)... :lol:

ghawazee
    -my dear, am i spoiling you? :p :thumbsup:that's ok. Hee.

i don't know about you guys but if you ask me,
    .... sleep? what sleep? :devil::evil:.....
    then again, it's just me and my muse Pete.:rolleyes:
    there's a new woman mac knew way before right? they keep poppin' in these new ladies with mac.. I tell ya, no relationship or not, keep teh ladies away, Stella is quite possessive... we all know that :rolleyes:

Oh, btw, just call me mj. :p i keep forgetting to mention it. typing my whole "name" is too bothersome:thumbsup:

4. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Hi everybody!
    My name's jenny. I usually hang out in the csi miami area (coz that's what I usually watch) but the other night I saw an ep of ny and mac and stella made me addicted! :p I've decided I'm gonna keep watching it just for them! I barely know anything about the show (because I've only watched it once) but now I'm looking at all the SMacked vids on youtube and everything. I can't get enough!
    Anyway, I just thought I'd say hi. I'm pretty busy but I'll drop in whenever I can!
    Jen xoxo

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

welcome to the Smacked thread Jenny! I'm Debbie (call me that way)

Do you remember what episode was?????

We had great Smacked moments but especially in Season 1 *sigh*

Season 4 gave us funny and special moments too. So this is getting better
    Hopefully in S5 we will have more Smacked moments

I'm watching season 4. In which season are you right there in my belove Oz (i was going to be aussie but i was born in Latin America)

Hugs, Debbie

6. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Welcome Jenny! It will probably be hard to know who I am because most people identify you with your avatar and since the site is being a pain and it won't let me upload mine, alas, I have no identity.:(

If you are talking about the episode fform last Wednesday, then we couldn't agree with you more. They really are addictive, aren't they?:devil:

And it is best to read the bold (and underlined) print: We will not be held responsible for your mind falling into Gutterville due to angsty and other thoughts from fanfiction and the imaginations from the fellow SMackers.:)

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I'm liking the coffee ideas you all are coming up with. He would know just how she likes it.
    I want her so show up at his place, and then it all begins, their life together. He tells her how in love with her he is, and she does the same.

That would make me happy. :D

8. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm looking forward to reading all the fics, angst or not! I'm not sure what the ep was called that I saw. Hang on while I check...

down the rabbit hole? I think it's s4. anyway there was a hilarious moment at the computer when Stella told Mac he 'had no game' and she flirted to get the suspect's attention. I was laughing so hard and my brother was giving me strange looks. Something that also made me happy was that at the end of the ep my brother was like "Jen are those 2 together?" and I was like "No but they wish they were" :p

I also watched an ep called Snow Day on youtube and I also thought it had smacked moments. Except for the other girl who he went to London with (grrr). But Mac and Stella in the lab fighting for their lives was good! :)

9. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Aww, that's a great idea :) Really love it!

10. Cath

Cath Dead on Arrival

Aww, I recently saw that episode because I've been making screencaps of my season 3 DVDs and it was so good, better than I remembered seeing it the first time around. Knowing that Mac & Peyton eventually break up has made me enjoy this episode in a new way.

Of course, there are a lot of awesome moments in that episode: mainly Mac & Stella kicking ass individually and together when they're defending the lab and their hug at the end. But there's also this tiny other moment that makes me squee: it's when the sprinklers have already gone off and Mac, Stella and Hawkes split up and Mac tells Stella to be careful. It's total love! :angel:

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Welcome Jenny, hope you have fun in here! :) I'm a little late with the welcome and I'm sorry :) -- Its always fun to meet more smacked fans :D

MJ, you know I love ya, but what did I tell you about stalking Kate & Cath? lol. and when did you start doing shakespeare stuff again? *rolls eyes*

Heather, of course he knows how she likes her coffee, its a smacked thing :p I think he's always known.

Snow Day is a fun episode, especially for us, who could forget wet!smacked?

12. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Over at TV.com we are trying really hard to send SMacked vibes to the writers. It apparently worked for 'Snow Day.' One of my friends wanted to write a fic but was having a mental block so i told the coolest thing would be to have a scene with both Mac and Stella soaking wet. And then all of a sudden, a 'Snow Day' screencap appeared!;) And was like :wtf::D. So yeah. We're seeing if it will work again. So far, two people have passed out (and one of them being me.):guffaw:

The vibe we are attempting to send over is the scene that I typed up not too long ago. Ya know, Stella waking up cause Mac needed to know what kind of coffee she likes? So yeah, the more help the better. Cause now I have that "Head On, apply directly to the forehead" commercial stuck in my head.:p

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Snow Day was great. They really worked well in that episode. He wanted to have Stella stay with him to nail the suspects in the building while everyone else had gone outside.

Down the Rabbit Hole was good too. Stella was so cute when she took over the controls from Mac. She really does know him and somehow he knew she would be better at the computer thing than he would be.

14. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:lol: don't worry about Katie Lynny. I think we'd agree about her, and about Cath, well, I'm her shadow sometimes... I'm more on to Stella now :p

Welcome dear newcomer!:thumbsup: Welcome to teh SMacked wub.

Egad, I almost missed this eppie. I thought new eppies are next week... anyway...
    LMAO so many cute scenes, for one, I think Stella showed redhead lady (yes, I call her that) that she ain't intimidated by her... heh. and, when Stella was wondering why Mac doesnt mind that redhead lady is around ,Don asked her if redhead lady is pretty. Oh boy, Stella's look was PRICELESS.:guffaw: Redhead lady kissed Mac years ago apparently, but no worries, Mac cleared that it was a mistake and he wasn't interested. Hehe. :evil: *eherm* What else....er... Well, the car ride... i think that's the first time i saw them rode the car together. i forgot what else I wanted to say XD
    :thumbsup:

15. xPORCELAINDOLLx

xPORCELAINDOLLx Dead on Arrival

Wow the red-haired woman (Quinn, I think was her name. Didn't pay much attention) annoyed the hell out of me. Hon, you spent over half a decade pining over some guy after just one kiss. That's kinda :wtf:. Anyhoo, loved the Smacked stuff. Even if there weren't a lot of shipper moments, at least they were in the episode together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.