Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

msgirl- since you asked so nicely :lol: one of 'em is Stella might lose her control/balance and give in to the temptation of wubin' macky if she said yes to the room :devil:

my, my, alot has demanded, i have come to serve mah muse and my fellow SMackers :thumbsup:

for the record, im not sure about the pic rules so i'll just do what i did before in the old forum:

MScoffee:
    http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f339/mj_0621/Favorite Shows/MScoffee.jpg

MShug:
    http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f339/mj_0621/Favorite Shows/MShug1.jpg

MSkiss:
    http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f339/mj_0621/Favorite Shows/MSkiss.jpg

MSthankfulforcoffee:
    http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f339/mj_0621/Favorite Shows/MSthankful.jpg

MS"It's perfect":
    http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f339/mj_0621/Favorite Shows/MSperfect.jpg

MSpatorrubhershoulders:
    http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f339/mj_0621/Favorite Shows/MSsnorepathershoulder.jpg

MS-whynotacceptmyoffer?:
    http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f339/mj_0621/Favorite Shows/MSwhy.jpg

MSwasteofbreathMac:
    http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f339/mj_0621/Favorite Shows/mswasteofbreathmac.jpg

MSwasteofbreathStella:
    http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f339/mj_0621/Favorite Shows/MSwasteofbreathstel.jpg

MS-MacseemstocanttakehiseyesoffStella(while she's ranting :lol:):
    http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f339/mj_0621/Favorite Shows/mscantakemyeyesofu.jpg

There. I'm SO sorry if i broke any rules. Please do edit if I do.
    There's at least ten of them, do tell me if the links won't work or some pics are the same (musta copied wrong links :rolleyes:)

So, do you love me now? :guffaw:someone should write something *nudges all MS ff writers-except self :p*

2. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

The hug! :thumbsup:

Go to youtube and look for the username "thefirthyone"

Mac and Stella are so lovely together. And yes, she did give him a peck. Wheee!

*still hasn't seen the whole ep yet*

3. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

:lol: how could she resist him :evil:

I just saw the hug scene thank you now i am in heavan :sigh:

mj wub you for the caps :lol:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2008
  4. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Mj-You just officially made my day! Thanks for caps :) <3 u (non-sexual :p)

Wow loved the clip. Stella just lights up when ever Macs around. It's sooo cute! I love them together!

Wish Stella did take that room though :devil: I'm just glad Mac did offer. He should have offered it after the Frankie thing....good boy *pats Mac's head*

5. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

MJ! You're great, I am still at episode 07 from season 4 but I couldn't resist taking a look at your caps :)

Al I can say is: aren't they perfect for each other :rolleyes:

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

mj0621--> you made my day, week,month and even my year:lol: thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm convinced more than ever they'll get into a relationship together sooner or later. It only will take some time .
    Years ago Mac wasn't ready to a relationship with Stella when she asked him to wear off his wedding ring
    Now it's Stella who is not ready for a serious relationship because she has to re build her life and memories from her past because all was destroyed by the fire

At some point they will be together when the times comes and BOTH are ready to be together:bolian:

i still believe!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie:thumbsup:

7. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

OMG MJ I love you; Thanks so much for posting those lovely pics. I'll probably make icons from them soon, want any?

and quit nudging me, Nudge yourself or Cate!

8. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much MJ. You truly are a life saver!:angel:

I found the clip and it dawned on me that she gave him a kiss... before he even handed her the coffee. Okay so we all know this, but if shows real significance though. They have so much care for eachother. It is so remarkable! I mean, you can see a romantic tint in it I guess, but giving it a sexual tweak almost seems... wrong. The sweetness and tenderness and the appreciation they have for other is... I can't even find words for.

9. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Ranma thanks so much :D

:rommie::lol: glad i made your day, week, month, years. i neve felt so wubbed in a forum before :guffaw::eek: i wub you guys too.

lynny it's been a while since i bugged ya eh? :p O_O icon you say?! ooh please? :D I've been wanting to get a new one ^_^

i posted in the cbs.csiny forum and they too didnt notice the kiss (some of them) :lol: i'm not the only one to be a second-looker XD

someone there said (think1959? if you're her/him, do tell, imma hug you for a well said post :D) that one of the possible reasons why Stell refused because she's afraid to get close(r) that she can't keep her feelings under wrap and Mac might not feel as deep as she does.

I totally agree with her/him and I think that Stella's afraid to be hurt or rejected by the person she really cares deeply about.

hopefully, tptb makes them canon at some point , ... worth the wait? :D

lynny, btw, I am hiatus a a ff writer BUT i had an idea im writing right now... i hope my beta goes online and reads it so i can post it soon. :D

Last edited: Apr 12, 2008
  10. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Okay, so I've watched this clip about.... 68378129849724 times so far.:lol: It doesn't sound like she's saying that she is down right refusing his offer. It almost sounds like she has stayed at his house before. Kind of like she was saying "Maybe I should stay at a hotel this time. I've developed a habit of snoring." And if not, is sounded like "I think I can handle a hotel but if not you know I'll call.:)" I really don't think she is worried about getting too close. She wasn't nervous at all when she was talking with him. It was almost small talk for them. They've had eachother's back for as long as we can remember. He doesn't argue back. He isn't worried. He knows that if she needs a shoulder to lean on, she'll come. She always does. And we know that.
    No worries.

(Obsessive:guffaw:) Literature rant over.:)

11. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

^^You're welcome mj!

My first thought when I got the ep was to look for that scene and post it on 'tube asap :lol:

Can anybody enlighten me on what she says after refusing him? Before Flack spoke? No matter how many times I've tried to decipher it (before and after posting the clip), I still don't understand what she said.

Many thanks in advance!

12. kismet

kismet Lab Technician

YAY! So it wasn't my imagination :D Maybe she will eventually stay with Mac, who knows? Like, living in a hotel got too boring and then Mac tells Stella his offer still stands. That could happen, right? :p

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Maybe she refused because saying "Yes" would mean to have a deeper relationship. I don't have any problem getting my friends at home. But the kind of friendship they share is the one that leads any person to marriage. It's a love-friendship relationship. Not the friendship-friendship as i have with my own friends:lol:

I'm so satisfied!!! It's a REAL relationship, pure respect and healthy feelings. And love is near, just around the corner:drool::drool::drool::drool:

we have to wait!!

Debbie:drool:(SMACKED FAN IN HEAVEN;)

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Remember though.. Stella still doesn't have a place to live. Her apartment was burned up in the fire. Possibly Mac knew that she would wind up at his door eventually. I think he wanted to offer right away... before she had a chance to refuse.
    And I think that maybe that she would be put off by all her feelings for Mac and vice-versa. She's struggling with the idea of intamacy anyway after what happened with Frankie. Although she knows that Mac would NEVER hurt her like that, it still must be frighting and a little daunting to open herself up again.

So.... any new fics? I'm still working on two Mac/Stella ones. That scene in her apartment was too good to pass up, too many plot bunnies came knocking. :lol:

15. Cath

Cath Dead on Arrival

Seeing how they made a point across the episode of how much Stella doesn't know a lot about her neighbors and doesn't invite many people to her appartment, I was expecting Stella to change her mind and accept Mac's offer at the end of the episode, to show that she was making some progress of getting out of her shell since the Frankie incident happened. Maybe it'll come eventually, like in a future episode? :confused:

Loved last episode BTW. :thumbsup: Smacked forever!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.