MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by orgasmicbilly, Aug 18, 2006.

1. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Re: MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

LMH mah gal! ^_^ so nice to see the captionings and teh cappies. i sure needed the fix.

woot. s4 is coming soon! :D

2. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Any time mj....we all need fixes from time to time.

Okay ladies/gents....6 more days....only six, get the junkfood ready for our S4 Party :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Howy all, howzit been?

wow, didn't realize how long it's been since I've been in, sorry sorry sorry, completely need to get my head together better, some crazy days of late, and will stay as such till at least Octber.

In the mean time, gorgeous caps as always, nice buffet, strawberries and cream - fruit's very healthy ya know, and some lovely poems too.

Like the rest of ya, I'm very much looking forward to the start of season 4, and picking up the S3 dvd as well.

T minus less than a week and counting every bloody minute :lol:

have a good 'un all :D and happy Pac thoughts all around :p

4. MacsLovlyAngl

I promise Mac....You'll love the Opera". "I'd rather take you somewhere private and make love to you"
    [​IMG]

As Mac and Peyton sit together, Mac can't help but think naughty thoughts, of his Peyton
    [​IMG]

"Maaaac.....say's Peyton with a huge smile, you are staring again". "I can't help it love, you're so beautiful, and your lips, are burning to touch with mine, I can feel it".
    [​IMG]

To be continiued

Pac Forever :D 4 days :p

5. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]

Heya Pac fans, only 3 days to go, and no matter what the Season will bring, I will always have faith in my Pac and I know they will reunite in each others arms again, because they share a love that is blessed by the highest of Angels. Pac stands for.....

P- Perfect

A-Always and Forever

C- Couple
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

6. MacsLovlyAngl

Mac!!! here is to another Season, of our beautiful love [​IMG]

Yes my love, another year, to have you wrapped tenderly in my embrace, as you are my only lady love, in my heart and in my soul
    [​IMG]

Two more days, till S4....Can't wait, So looking forward to the new season, and lots of Pac later in the season :D :D

7. MacsLovlyAngl

come on Mac....Let's go play, Hide and Seek again [​IMG]

I'll hide, and you can count :devil:
    [​IMG]

You know what happened the last time we played, and I caught you...right :devil: :devil:
    [​IMG]
    That's the idea, my big sweet stud muffin....now...count :D

Okay guys, a little more than 27 hours, before the new Season. Keep the Pac alive.

Pac Forever :D

8. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

the more I see of these two the more I like them :)

I kinda missed heron the promo pic but that doesnt mean shes not there. I wonder how the vacation in London went. hopefully they say something about it.

Ive been keeping away from spoilers so I dont really know whether she is going to be in the first epi (or any other) but I hope she will

and the Perfect Always and forever Couple is great. so we are officialy Pac, now?

9. MacsLovlyAngl

Hey Carolina....Yeah we are, it's such a wonderful nick name, and they are the "Perfect, Always and Forever, Couple". I've been devoted to these two since "People with Money", their sparks just flew everywhere, this is one couple who are destined for forever. :D :D :D

Edit:

Peyton's coming back....yeah!!!! Mac told Stella, she was staying in London, for a couple extra weeks. So she will be back,.

10. MacsLovlyAngl

I've got a feeling , Peyton's return is going to be the same time that Stalker is after Mac. He's going to try something with Peyton, and Mac's going to get there in time, and save his beautiful Peyton. Just one theory I've been playing with. Another one I wouldn't mind seeing, is Peyton, telling Mac she's with child, that would be so *Sigh* worthy. I can honestly say one thing, Peyton is back for good, and she's not going anywhere, cause I say so :lol: :lol:

Okay ladies, another chapter begins in the life of our Pac, another season, to see them closer than ever. The chemistry, the look, the smile, and the touch, that each of them enjoy, giving to each other, so much. :D :D

Pac Forever

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Shes going to miss him....

[​IMG]

12. MacsLovlyAngl

Okay...I rewatched the S4 epi last night....

See spoiler

After rewatching the first epi of season 4, I noticed something. When those calls came in at 3:33 each morning, and we seen Mac on the phone, in bed....where was Peyton, they were on vacation together, why were they not in bed together? Someone tell me, I was seeing things. :confused: :confused:

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

No you weren't I wondered where she was also!! Well he said that he met her family and maybe Peyton stayed with them and Mac (being the person he is) inisted on staying in the hotel alone so that she could spend time with here family beacuse she wont have seen them for a while!

14. MacsLovlyAngl

Hmmm....you're most likely right, I'll never lose my faith in Pac, but it still bothers me a little. Though the lipstick kiss, shows, they are still the perfect couple. :D*Sigh*

Pac Forever :D :D

15. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:D
    looks like Peyton is coming back for her Macky ;) the kiss really got me curious though :p
    *le sigh*