MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by orgasmicbilly, Aug 18, 2006.

1. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Re: MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Peyton...My only wish, is to love you with every breath
    [​IMG]

And then as they kissed, the world disappeared behind a mist of magical fog, that lifted Pac away, to an Island made for them and them alone. And it was there that they declaired their undying love for each other
    [​IMG]

17 more days :D :D

Pac Forever :)

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I love the above pics of Mac and then Claire!! But the second lot may be a little better :lol:

Pac 17 more days ay! We are on page 17 now doesn't feel long since I joined the pac fued!!

3. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Halloo hallo halloooooo ev-er-y-body! Hiya. :D

Few more weeks, just a wee few more eh? Awww, Snowy Days will soon be back - well, maybe by midseason, but yay premiere. Got my place staked out in line, a few buds in on-site catering'll take care o' the lot of us, no worries.

Taz-spaz El will make sure it all goes down as it should ;)

Some gorgeous piccies there LMH, thankies as always! Just deciphering a few last odds and ends with my various ImageHosts, may yet get back to posting piccies soon :D

aww, tackles and pokes and hugs everyone!!!
    missed yas all too. My own fault, juggling a few too many plates these days. As the busy season winds down for a few weeks (as it might but hell it hasn't yet, *ack*) I may be able to go back to proper slacker hang-about ways :lol: There'll be no getting rid of me then, be warned :p

anyways. Hope Peyton makes an appearance in more than a by-reference fashion, but maybe as Claire's been filiming movie stuff while they've been filming the first few eppies, a few more weeks even my be due waiting. Time will tell.

But by then I'll have S3 dvds, and I'll be grand.

Nooooo worries :D

(and wow, yeah, holy c***, page 17 ??? rock TF on, people :lol: )

4. MacsLovlyAngl

As he softly touches my hand, I try not to look, for if I did, I know my body would have shivered and shook [​IMG]

But not being able to resist, I look and see that crooked smile, that helps my heart live
    [​IMG]

Then he passionately moves in, and touches his lips with mine, causing my spirit and soul, to melt inside
    [​IMG]

Hey "El Snarko"...yer back....hugs ya :D :D

Pac Forever....even with 17 days left :lol: :lol:

5. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I think the possibilities suggested have include:
    1) Peyton is pregnant.
    2) They are engaged.
    3) They have broken up
    4) One of them cheats on the other.
    5) Mac finds out Peyton has a child she never told him about.
    So there are many possibilities. I hope Peyton comes back. Maybe they are saving her return for sweeps. When is sweeps in the fall? Maybe Mac will get on a plane and bring Peyton back. Another possibility might be Mac gets hurt or comes to a breaking point and Peyton appears just at the right moment to comfort him. Instead of Touched By An Angel it could be called "Touched By A Medical Examiner." They could have Peyton illumed by soft light. I just couldn't resist. :) I used to love watching Touched By An Angel.

6. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Only 15 more days...Yay!!!!

Pac Forever Girls :D :D :D

7. MacsLovlyAngl

"Peyton you're home". "I know...I couldn't stay any longer, I was missing your soul."
    [​IMG]

"Oh Peyton, not as much as I was missing yours. "God I love you, so much, you are my Heaven". "As you are mine Mac". "I promise, never to leave you behind again Peyton". [​IMG]

this is true love, this is how you know, when you are missed. With arms wrapped tight around each other, and tears that pour.

Only 14 days, and it begins.

Pac forever :D

8. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:lol: nice touch ;) Touched by an ME. made my day.
    there are so many possibilities. seriously, i think anything is possible. O_O

*mleghs* 14 days?! too long if you ask me.

9. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Too bad Touched by An Angel isn't on anymore. They could have had a crossover with CSI:NY. It would be interesting to have Monica appear to a pissy Mac. She could appear to him while he is missing Peyton.

10. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

LMHhhhhhhhhhhh *h* *h* *h* *echoes*

wheeeeeeeere areeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u u u u ????

:lol: *hands over a map and flashlight* *hugs ya and ruffles yer hair* awwwww, snarko missed ya too :p

Just so yas all know, El's Kitchen & Roadside Diner takes all travellers while they pause to decide their path to their next location. :p

Two nice sequences of caps there. And yet shaking my head a little as we count down to the premiere, knowing we'll still be mulling over what's up well into the season with the tidbits of info we've been getting. Some interesting possibilities mentioned, sure. Dunno yet, just dunno. *Evs*

Prepare for some CasualAngsty!Mac for awhile methinks, while they tease this out a wee bit longer. Buggers.

11. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I hope the story is as good as the build up. Sometimes the spoilers or commercials build something up so it sounds so good and than the actual event is disappointing. In some cases I think we would have been happier with an episode if they hadn't build it up quite so much. :rolleyes:

At least the story of Mac being harassed should be good. Hopefully the relationship change isn't she is staying in London or that she had her breast enlarged. Actually that would be funny if he was all worried about her staying in London and it turns out she wanted to surprise him with her new breast size. I can see it now Mac is nearly having a nervous breakdown and Peyton returns on the scene and unveils her new breast. That will be the big return scene for sweeps week.

Edited to add a spoiler box.

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys, please keep in mind that you have to add a spoiler box for any spoiler discussions pertaining to the new season until after the episode airs.

Thanks.

13. MacsLovlyAngl

Peyton love, I was thinking, we should have a late dinner
    [​IMG]

Mmmm...as long as you bring the Strawberries and whip cream
    [​IMG]

Dinner for two
    strawberries and whip cream to drool.
    So dress me up in the desserts Mac....
    So you can enjoy your treat.

Pac Forever :D

14. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]
    Mac: Not long now Peyton,8 days, and we are back in action, for Season 4

Peyton: I know love, and I'm so sad I'm coming back with you. But it won't be for long, before we begin our new life, and I'll be back in your arms forever.

Embracing each other in a passionate hug, and a warm sweet kiss, they say good-bye, for now. :)

15. MacsLovlyAngl

[​IMG]

Hello my Pac Gals, I've done a special Mac poem, this time, and his thoughts on his Peyton. As we all know, S4 starts in 8 days. I can't wait, as I know the reruns, almost word for word :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: