Mac/Flack Slash**Squeeze My Hand**

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Carrieattheprom, May 18, 2006.

1. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hehe, I was watching Communication Breakdown on Saturday and I love the moment where Mac says 'Don Flack, just the man I wanted to see' and Flack smiles. :devil: It is just before he and Angell go to that place where the people are throwing coloured powder all over.

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

ceindreadh, I have been reading your Mac/Flack fics on ff.net, I think they are great. My favourite I think is 'Forensic Foreplay'.:devil: :drool: That was just hot, and kinky, and sweet.:drool:

I just saw 'Prey' and the bit at the beginning with Flack and Angell and the cuffs made me think of wicked possibilities (planted in my mind by Fruitbat) for Don and Mac. Only Don would be the one doing the cuffing, in my guttery mind at least.:devil:

Oh, Lord, I have fallen into the gutter, I am corrupted for evermore....and I love it!:devil::devil::devil:

Prey is a nice ep for Mac and Don, they are at crime scenes a lot together, and I like when they are questioning that guy who runs the theatre. Flack mentioned John Wilkes Booth, I wonder if he and Mac have been watching the history channel together. Don said in the 'Indiana Jones' ep (I forget the title) he would've liked to sit next to Mac in history class, maybe Mac's been giving him some private lessons.:devil: I noticed Don has books in his apartment, seems he's a serious reader (the books looked big, and they were out on the table like he'd been looking at them), I always thought Mac was a serious reader too (man certainly seems to know his books/plays/history), I like that similarity. Don's place seemed a lil bit messy though, I'm sure Marine Mac will be round to restore it to military neatness.:lol:

Toddles off to bed to have wicked dreams.

3. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Thank you!
    BTW, for the purposes of a potential plot bunny, can anybody remind me which of the current season eps had the scene where a suspect made some comment about giving Flack 10 dollars to replace his suit? :)

4. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

I only mean to say, that be the great picture, friend, love it:lol::drool::thumbsup:

5. triciasama

triciasama Civilian

Ok, I just joined the forum just for this thread... and that would probably show you how positively enamoured I am with this rare but oh-so-lovely pairing ;)

Anyway, a big hi to all of you! Wonder whether anyone would recognize me from LJ, but I've kind of stopped writing fanfic for a while now. And somehow this is the only pairing that has managed to survive with me in my head so far.

Oh, and "squeeze my hand" clinched the deal for me with this pairing and I think this thread is very aptly named in that sense :p. Good to see all the Mac/Flack fans here!

6. lowey

lowey Hit and Run

hi *waves*
    Just wanted to drop in and say WOW that this thread is still going!! I was reading the very start and they were talking about S2 coming out and I was like Whaaaa?? But this thread has been going forever!! And I'm not really surprised cause it's such a good pairing!! :p I just need to get my mind out of the gutter...but I LOVE it!! :guffaw: Rock on! I hope we get a big man hug between Mac and Flack in S6 (I love how their names rhyme lol) cause Mac can relate to how Flack's feeling cause of Claire. Anyhooo, keep up the fantastic-ness of the thread!! :bolian:

7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^Ooooh, a man-hug would be sooooooooooooo hot.:devil::drool:
    Seriously, though, I really want to see Mac and Flack bond and grow closer in s6, I think Mac will be able to help Flack in a unique way because he has been there with Claire. I'd love to see Mac offer to take Flack for a quiet beer somewhere, then maybe back to his place, if Flack didn't want to go home because of memories of Angell, maybe some of her stuff is still there or something.:devil: Mac does have that spare room after all, although in my guttery mind, Flack wouldn't be using it.:devil:

I liked the bit in Pay Up when they found the bad guys' car and Flack turned up at the scene and said he needed to work, and Mac and he looked at each other, and Mac said something like 'Sure, Don' and let him work with him and Danny. There was a nice understanding between them there, something I hope is built on and developed in s6.

8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hey I had a Mac/Flack dream last night. Flack was in the shower and Mac was in the main bathroom shaving and they were talking to each other. It was Mac's place and Flack had just spent the night. Mac just had a towel round his waist :)drool:) but no view of Flack unfortunately. It was quite sweet, not 'guttery' at all, puzzling given how my mind works, but a nice dream. They seemed very happy. Flack may have been singing at some point, and Mac was teasing him about it.

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

According to spoilers....
    In one s6 ep a suspect tries to get Flack to shoot her but he freezes up. Later Mac finds out about this from Lindsay. I really hope we get a nice Mac/Flack scene out of this. After all, it was Flack Mac confided in about freezing up and being unable to shoot the guy who was attacking Jimmy's brother when he was a kid in The Thing About Heroes, plus at the end of that ep, Mac shot to wound Drew not kill him, going against protocol, as Flack pointed out. I'd love to see Mac offer Flack some comfort, ask him out for a beer/coffee like in Rush to Judgement.
    We had BETTER get some Mac/Flack bonding over what happened to Angell, because Mac has been where Flack is and can relate to him in a way no one else on the team can.

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

*bumps thread*
    According to spoilers....
    In one ep, Don gets beaten up and goes to Nelly's house (well, not the real Nelly, the character he's playing on NY!). Hmmm, Dr. Mac anyone? That would be hot. Seriously, though, it would be nice if Flack did turn to Mac about whatever's going on with him. The spoilers make it sound like it's Mac who finds out about Flack going AWOL.
    I really do hope we get to see some talking and bonding (and it could be in a purely innocent, 'buddy' way, though I'd love some not-so-innocent bonding (read bondage:devil:) but I don't own the writers so guess that won't happen) between them. We've seen Mac turn to Flack with his doubts and problems before (333, Peyton) and we've also seen Flack call Mac out on his attitude/behaviour at times (Consequences, Comes Around) so it would be nice to see Flack turn to Mac this season re what happened to Jessica, and also to see Mac be there for Flack but also call him on it if/when he does do something questionable.
    Mac should take him out to watch a hockey game again, or just to a bar....or to his place. It would be nice to see Flack turn up at Mac's place (or Mac at Flack's) to talk about what's been going on lately.

Wicked, slashy, thought....
    Flack turning up at Mac's on a dark, rainy night, all wet and lost, Mac answers the door dressed in boxers and his white t-shirt and invites him in, offers him coffee. They sit on Mac's couch, Flack spills about how screwed up he's feeling after Angell's death, Mac hugs him, then they pull back and look into each other's eyes, then Mac kisses Flack passionately, and Flack kisses him back, then pushes Mac down on to the couch...:devil:
    LOL, I have such a gutter mind. Seriously, TPTB would never do that, but they could at least give as a nice 'platonic' (but not from our POV) hug. Mac's hugged Danny (s2) and Stella (s3, and s5) and I think he hugged Lindsay in s3 when she was off to Montana to testify, I think Flack deserves the 'Mac hug' of season 6. Mac hugs are special because he really doesn't make that kind of contact with anyone normally.
    *pokes writers - Mac -Flack Manhug....now, now, now...pokes writers harder with pointy writer-poking stick*

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

OMG, it actually does look like exactly the same tie!

12. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I have to say the same as MacsLady did... OMG!! :eek::eek::eek:

I *looks* and I believe it *IS* the same tie! :alienblush:

Imagine that...:devil::devil::devil:

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

OK, I think I'm going nuts, I could have sworn I had posted this message here already, but there's no trace of it on my list of posts, so either it didn't go through, I dreamt it, or I slipped into some weird alternate reality, or I imagined I posted it...:confused: Anyhoo, here it is. Over on the Smacked thread, we have a List of Reasons why Mac and Stella should be together, and I thought it might be fun to do one for 'our boys' here on the Mac/Flack thread. The reasons can be your personal opinions as to why they would be good together - i.e. 'It would be hot', or 'evidence' from the show - i.e. 'Because Flack followed Mac to Chicago'. As with all non-canon ships, please feel free to intepret 'innocent'/ 'friendship' type scenes in a shippy way, after all, that's how such ships thrive!
    So, I'll start:

1) Because Mac stayed by Don's bedside after saving his life in 'COTP'.
    2) Because of 'Squeeze my hand'
    3) Because it would be HOT.
    4) Because Flack followed Mac to Chicago.
    5) Because Flack was the one Mac told about what happened when he was 14.
    6) Because Mac refused to believe Flack killed the kid in RTJ and went all out to prove it.
    7) Because Mac gave Flack his badge back.
    8) Because Mac took Flack to a sports bar to catch a hockey game even though he doesn't like hockey.
    9) Because Mac keeps his gun in Flack's desk drawer.
    10) Because they fight, just like real couples do!
    11) Because Flack protects his boy Mac from Sinclair and Gerard.
    12) Because Flack was the first one who met Mac after he returned from London.
    13) Because Flack was really, really p*ssed at Drew in The Thing About Heroes. I mean, seriously. He yelled at him 'DON'T YOU MOVE, DON'T YOU MOVE' and he seemed surprised Mac hadn't shot to kill Drew, suggesting Flack himself would have done so.
    14) Because Flack was the one Mac told about Peyton.
    15) Because Flack helped Mac out with the 333 caller, and was the only other person on the team except Stella who Mac told about it.
    16) Because Flack wanted to put a protective detail on Mac when he was being stalked.
    17) Because of this scene:
    [​IMG]

14. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

MacsLady!!! What a pic you've posted!!!!:eek::eek::eek: Thanks so so much! :thumbsup: Where did you get that??? :alienblush: Which ep??? :alienblush:

Amazing...pic...hmmm my mind starts to get very creative! :evil::evil::evil:

I have also one Mac&Flack pic!

[​IMG]
    Mac's face is prizeless! :lol: Just add there a little imagination and...:evil::evil::evil:

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Lovely Mac/Flack pic, Sam. The pic I posted - the episode it is from is Point of No Return, and the site it is from is the CSI NY Icon Grafik gallery.