• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
taylorgirl said:
and then that sexy smile is back
You mean this one? ;)

Mac-smile-tongue---full.gif

:drool: :adore: :drool: :adore: :drool: :adore: :drool:

Okay, this is bad on so many levels. :drool:

How am I supposed to do anything constructive now? Half of my mind just collapsed and turned into some weird, adoring-Gary thingy.

Okay, this is bad on so many levels. :drool:

How am I supposed to do anything constructive now? Half of my mind just collapsed and turned into some weird, adoring-Gary thingy.

Don't worry, this usually happens when you see a picture of Gary :lol:

Hi Ollie, many thanks for the very nice pic. Warmly welcome to our forum
.:thumbsup:

:drool::guffaw::drool::guffaw::drool::guffaw:

Hi Ollie, many thanks for the very nice pic. Warmly welcome to our forum
.:thumbsup:

:drool::guffaw::drool::guffaw::drool::guffaw:

Thanks for welcoming me. :) I just want to point out that the pic wasn't mine, I was only quoting. ;)

Well, quoting and admiring.

Last edited:
I donlt like it when he looks like that, it makes him look too serious and scary. Still sexy though :lol:
I LOVE it when he looks like that!! serious and scary is my favorite version of him! (case in point: Yahrzeit. Those interrogations were just :censored:) and those looks he gets sometimes (usually right before he's like "I'm done") are just... he's hot when he's all serious.

real quick...

802_08.jpg

1) I WANT TO GET THAT LOOK FROM HIM!!! :scream:
2) I just noticed that the lights make a heart right next him :lol: How perfect is that?! ;):adore:
3) daaaaaaaaaamn is he HOT in that shirt!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Ooooh, that pic is HOT. I love that shirt on him too:drool: I want to get that look from him too!:drool::devil::drool:

Oh, and about the latest promo vid...
OMG, Claire got out, but then.....Oh, my poor, lovely Mac, my heart just breaks for him. Poor Claire. I wonder if she went back to help others, or was killed when the second plane hit? Like by falling debris? Some people on the spoiler discussion thread are bitching about her possibly going back in, if that was the case, but personally I think that would fit, she * was* married to Mac after all, she would want to help. But, oh, how sad. :(

On a lighter note, I *love* how in the flashback, Mac looks like he did in s1, the hair, the tie....i am wordless at Gary's amazing acting in that clip, the fear and horror in his eyes and voice....

Hey, Carolyn 333 and Jade_Nolan, what a beautiful Mac. I like this pics. Many thanks!

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Hey, Carolyn 333 and Jade_Nolan, what a beautiful Mac. I like this pics. Many thanks!

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

In my last post #262, that large version of my avatar is where I quoted Kaunis_Mies. So, Kaunis deserves the credit, not me.

real quick...

802_08.jpg

1) I WANT TO GET THAT LOOK FROM HIM!!! :scream:
2) I just noticed that the lights make a heart right next him :lol: How perfect is that?! ;):adore:
3) daaaaaaaaaamn is he HOT in that shirt!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
1) is this the one where her dad is killed?
2) I woulda said a butterfly, but I can see the heart, too :)
3) Yes he does :D

Ooooh, that pic is HOT. I love that shirt on him too:drool: I want to get that look from him too!:drool::devil::drool:

Oh, and about the latest promo vid...
OMG, Claire got out, but then.....Oh, my poor, lovely Mac, my heart just breaks for him. Poor Claire. I wonder if she went back to help others, or was killed when the second plane hit? Like by falling debris? Some people on the spoiler discussion thread are bitching about her possibly going back in, if that was the case, but personally I think that would fit, she * was* married to Mac after all, she would want to help. But, oh, how sad. :(

On a lighter note, I *love* how in the flashback, Mac looks like he did in s1, the hair, the tie....i am wordless at Gary's amazing acting in that clip, the fear and horror in his eyes and voice....
I know!! I'm guessing she was crushed by debris as the plane hit the second tower, or in the rush to get out of the way. So sad though, I agree, I almost teared up at the end. well, no, that's not true. I would have teared up, but my lungs had stopped working by that point. then I screamed so loudly my dad had to come in from the other room to see if I was okay. I was seizing by that point though. I did manage to tear up the second time, though.

Like i said over the spoiler thread, he still doesn't look a day over late 40's, obviously cause the guy is so gorgeous/handsome but it's his eyebrows that are bothering me now, the pic that Kaunis Mies posted he looks like he's got grey eyebrows and brown hair :lol: but i do like the length of his hair, sort-of, but i'd prefer it a little bit more longer so you can see those sexy cute little curls of his :drool: :drool: .

Gahh can this man get anymore amazing! i can't stop thinking about him:devil:

Back