Mac #9: We Are Oatmeal People

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Jade_Nolan, Jul 17, 2011.

?

new thread title

Poll closed Jul 31, 2011.
  1. It's Detective, Detective Mac Taylor

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. New York City's Guardian

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. 8433 is our number

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  4. We *are* oatmeal people

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  5. We like waterfalls

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

I found this picture on the CSI:NY french forum and i just had to share because i absolutely love it.

[​IMG]

He looks so beautiful/handsome in purple, it really makes his gorgeous eyes stand out.But he looks sad and lonely at the same time, *hugs Mac*

Speaking of shirts. Which colour is your favourite on Mac and do you want to see his tie's come back?
    Personally, i love him in black/purple :drool: also, white shirt with the silver tie in Season 1 was very nice :) but i do want him to wear a tie every other episode.

Oh Mac you, gorgeous, greeny-gray eyed, piece of hunk muffin*drags Mac by his tie into the closet* :devil: We we will be back soon, just borrowing him for a couple of moments :devil:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
  2. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

taylorgirl, thanks for sharing the nice pic. :guffaw::guffaw:

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^Jade, as always, amazing pics! *drools* Yes, his neck is impossibly sexy!

taylorgirl, my fave shirt colour for Mac is black, but he does look incredibly lovely and droolworthy in that purple one from your pic....*gets distacted for a minute looking at said pic*....but I would have to say black, either in shirt or t-shirt form is my fave colour for Mac.

I do love him in ties in s1, and it goes very well with the way he is in s1, but I love him just as much without ties, and the lack of tie does allow the possibility of unbuttoned shirts.....I think I would like to see the ties make occasional and appropriate reappearances, like in the s8 promo, but not for him to wear them alll the time.

4. taylorgirl

I think, if Mac should wear a t-shirt in black, it should be tight and wet, because i'm sure when i seen a pic of him in Snowday you could see his abs or maybe that's just my wishful thinking :lol:
    Yes, when Mac doesn't wear a tie, he unbuttons the first or maybe first 2 buttons showing off that sexy neck :drool:.
    Oh god, now i have the sudden urge to watch Snowday :devil:

5. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Great pic. He looks good in anything.

6. taylorgirl

Well yes, that is true, he does look good in anything :drool:

7. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

my favorite shirt color on him? Invisible's a color, right?
    I like him in all colors, but probably that olive green one he wears and that black one the best. and that blue one, and that.... oh, didn't he wear a lovely red/maroon-y color once?? I would rather not see him in pink, he's too much of a man for that.... but yeah. every color, no color, no shirt--they'll all work for me :D

p.s. whats the french forum's URL? they seem to have some very sexy pictures of him :)

8. taylorgirl

Oh god, if invisible was a colour :drool:. Yeah, the marron-y/red colour that he wore the episode where he was teasing Sheldon about eating (if anyone remembers that episode).
    But Kudos for the wardrobe department for Gary cause i don't think iv ever seen him not look good-i may be biased so what :p :devil:

9. legitlyobsessed

Yes, that one!!! god, soooo hot :)

10. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

My favourite ones are black, brown and dark blue :)

I think I have one pics...hold on! :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Of course if you can say other than suit shirts then definitely the black tee in 'Snow Day' :drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    and 'Down in rabbit hole' episode's casual shirt. I think that we see that also in other episode....yeah that one where he played bass in the end of the episode (song Rise)
    That shirt made him look even more hotter than usual! ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. taylorgirl

http://csi-ny.forumpro.fr. They really do have sexy pictures of him :drool:

Sam, those pic's are gorgeous, i know we're suppose to be focusing on his shirts, but mmm he's handsome devil :devil:

I like the last one, i like the bit where you can see the start of his stomach muscles :drool:

What about this one aswell? i love the V necks on him

[​IMG]
    :adore: :adore: :drool: :drool:

12. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Well, if we're talking about favorite shirts/outfits Mac has worn then here are my 2 faves.
    1...The tuxedo he was wearing in the season 2 episode Risk. That tux made me want to elope to Vegas with him and become the second Mrs. Mac Taylor (Claire was the first Mrs. Mac Taylor).
    2...The shirt and pants he was wearing when his 333 stalker kidnapped him in that wine cellar in the season 4 episode The Thing About Heroes.

13. legitlyobsessed

just got back from the french forum..... you're right. I was sitting here dying while my brother's fiance and my sister were watching tv, they both started laughing at me. but SOOOOO worth it. god, I wish I could read french :D :D
    oh, i forgot to finish the post, so distracted by his beautifulness haha. he is the only guy I know who can wear a v neck and look like a MAN, a grown goddamned *MAN*

14. taylorgirl

um... i think we all want to become Mrs. Mac Taylor :lol: But yeah, my favourite tux scene was in 5X15 'The Party's Over'

LOL when he used that plastic bag

Man: What are you doing?
    Mac: Recycling.:guffaw:

I love Mac and his one-liners :adore:

[​IMG]
    So handsome :adore: :adore:

[​IMG]

:drool: :drool: :drool: love the open dicky bow. Sorry about the quality, i had to do it myself cause i couldn't find the picture i wanted.Has anyone got a screecap of that but where he is leaning against the desk on the phone looking like that?

Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
  15. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

That was the season 5 episode The Party's Over. I'm talking about the season 2 episode Risk when he showed up at the crime scene in the subway wearing a tux. I totally forgot about that episode till I read your post about him running in the tux and those lines.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2011