Votes: 10 13.2%
  • what a man!

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • New York's hottest CSI

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Glad I'm not the only one, we got one Lillebeth, and I would be Philip *minus the big ears* :lol::lol::lol: How on earth can anyone think of Mac this way? :confused:

Well, I can actually see some similarities with Mac and that animated person whoever it may be. I wouldn't say that it is Mac, but it is definitely someone who looks like him. That's for sure.

Ahhhh!!! I can't see the pic...Damned laptop...:scream::scream:

Arg! *slap, slap, slap* :brickwall::brickwall:

But what I read and understood the pic is from the CSI:NY Game.;) I have that and I can say that all the characters
look at bit strange...:vulcan: Mac especially! Luckily I've watched CSI:NY long enough that I can picture in my mind
the real Mac Taylor! :lol: Besides with some slight changes that game-Mac would be more real looking!
But I'm so happy that the real actors are behind the characters voices! I even sometimes play that game just that
I can hear Gary's voice!!! :D

But "hou, hou" I have some Celebration pics since it's almost Christmas!!! :p
These make me always smile! Mac is such a sweet guy...ohhhh...that smile and those eyes...
*thud* :drool::drool::drool:

Bulletgirl20 Stunning pic!:drool: And welcome on board! ;) *waves too*
Don't mind where are all a bit crazy here! :lol: I'm just waiting Jools to confirm my theory! :angel:
Where are you hiding my friend?!? :D Come on give Mac and Gibbs a rest girl and come out from your secret base!
:guffaw::devil::guffaw:

Oh my...those pics *thud* You lost me there. Wait! What? Who am I again?

Oh right I actually had a dork story to share. You know I'm one of the Linux using people ( I know right?) and I'm loving it. I have Ubuntu Jaunty and I find it terribly sneaky if someone has Windows Vista skin on Ubuntu, because it's hard to tell the difference but now I found Mac skin. Yes you read it correctly :guffaw: And I'm going to Mac-ify my Ubuntu. Sounds much hotter than it really is. But when i turn my computer I can think of Mac:drool:

I think I just took dorkiness to the whole new level.

Oh back to the pictures..... :drool::drool::drool:

Bulletgirl20 Stunning pic!:drool: And welcome on board! ;) *waves too*
Don't mind where are all a bit crazy here! :lol: I'm just waiting Jools to confirm my theory! :angel:
Where are you hiding my friend?!? :D Come on give Mac and Gibbs a rest girl and come out from your secret base!
:guffaw::devil::guffaw:

Hi Sam,
thanks a lot for your pics - a relaxed Mac is sooooooo hot :drool: cheers:devil:!!!
Hi Bulletgirl20, a hearty welcome from me too!!!
Sam is right as always!! We are a little bit crazy here and Jools( *calling out loud: Jools*) has a nice sumsuption about this place!!!
But as I discussed with Lisa/Scrooge lately: we are absolutely innocent:angel:!!!! It is this man with his hotness that drives us crazy!!!:devil::drool:

Oh my...those pics *thud* You lost me there. Wait! What? Who am I again?

Oh right I actually had a dork story to share. You know I'm one of the Linux using people ( I know right?) and I'm loving it. I have Ubuntu Jaunty and I find it terribly sneaky if someone has Windows Vista skin on Ubuntu, because it's hard to tell the difference but now I found Mac skin. Yes you read it correctly :guffaw: And I'm going to Mac-ify my Ubuntu. Sounds much hotter than it really is. But when i turn my computer I can think of Mac:drool:

I think I just took dorkiness to the whole new level.

Oh back to the pictures..... :drool::drool::drool:
Dear Karlia,
I am really no fast food fan - but because of the same reasons I love to order a big Mac lately...:devil::evil:
here´s on for us:

iv1_0810.jpg

Enjoy it !!!;)

*stares at huge Mac's pic* :drool::drool::drool::drool:

*THUD*

concussion #378....

first of all WELCOME to Bulletgirl20 *waves* nice picseheh it's the same on my siggy :bolian::bolian:
Thanks Sam for the pics, i particularly love this one :adore: i love when he smiles, he should do that more often IMO

Last edited:
Thanks Sam for the nice pics.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Blue for the great Mac, wow, wow!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Dear Karlia,
I am really no fast food fan - but because of the same reasons I love to order a big Mac lately...:devil::evil:

Man, I'm glad I'm not the only one :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
I am going to order Big Mac next time.

Dear Karlia,

Man, I'm glad I'm not the only one :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
I am going to order Big Mac next time.

NO DON'T!!!! it's dangerous!!! believe me!!! personal experience :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

i was at McDonald eating a Big Mac and then all of a sudden my twisted and perpetually in the gutter mind realized what i was doing...and i was like :":eek::eek: OMG OMG OMG i'm eating a BIG MAC!?!?!?"

and out of nowhere i stared laughing like an idiot making a complete fool of myself in front of my friends :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: and then my best friend turns to me and goes:" i warn you, if you just associated the 'Big Mac' to Mac Taylor i'll stop talk to you immediatly.", me: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:, her:"I don't know you..."

:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back