Mac #8: hot man on the radar

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by talkingtocactus, Dec 1, 2009.

?

mac #8: ???

1. hot man on the radar

19 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. we need more ACTION!

5 vote(s)
    6.6%
  3. taylor girls attack on the locker room

6 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. the Big Apple's boss man

16 vote(s)
    21.1%
  5. we are oatmeal people

10 vote(s)
    13.2%
  6. what a man!

7 vote(s)
    9.2%
  7. New York's hottest CSI

13 vote(s)
    17.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Yes, it is quite dangerous!!! :lol: I can't even THINK about ordering a Big Mac without grinning and snickering, and trust me, the looks I've gotten from the employee taking my order..............:rolleyes::rolleyes::guffaw::guffaw: I CAN'T do it with a straight face!! And then eating it.................!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: gutter heaven!! :devil::devil:

Blue that is the most awesome-ist pic ever!!!

*looks between pics and thinking of 'Big Mac'* gah, i'm so lost now!!!:devil::devil::lol::lol:

2. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

too funny :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

now I HAVE to order one.
    I'd like to have one BIG MAC:eek::guffaw::guffaw:
    Man I'd probably get laughing cramps.
    You guys are too funny.

3. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

^^
    I have never had a Big Mac...guess I should remedy that :devil:

My sister had one the other day, and made jokes about Mac the entire time she was eating it. She doesn't like him very much :rolleyes:

4. Bulletgirl20

Bulletgirl20 Hit and Run

Thanks for the welcome: Scrooge, Blue & SMackUnderMistletoe :)

5. Bulletgirl20

Bulletgirl20 Hit and Run

You need to have a Big Mac!! :)

6. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

^^
    Welcome to the thread! Hope you have a ton of fun here, which isn't really that hard to do :)

And I shall get right on that. Having a Big Mac :lol:

7. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

haha, so i went on another stills run (i love not having school right now!!:devil:) I had never really realized what an amazingly jaw-dropping, breath-stealing ep 'The Closer' was!:drool::drool::drool:

So, here's a sampler for your viewing pleasure....:devil:

[​IMG]

just :drool::drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

anyone else want to help him loosen that tie a bit more? :devil::devil:

[​IMG]

thinks very devious thoughts..............:devil::evil::devil::evil:

[​IMG]

*melts into helpless pool* that look!!! :adore::adore::adore::adore:

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ mm lovely pics :D :drool:

haha, i don't eat mcds really, at least very rarely, but i know what you mean, it's hard not to associate it ;)

i've had those comments as well tho, if i mention my mac, they'll be like "if you're not talking about your computer, this conversation ends now" :lol:

i think we all need to avoid mcds from now on or the men in white coats will be round!!:lol::lol:

what? never?! that's pretty impressive!

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I agree, I love when we see Mac show emotion. The scene in Yahrzeit with Abraham/Klaus is amazing. I don't remember seeing him lose it with a suspect like that since the terrorist in The Deep, and then he was just pissed. With Klaus, he was pissed, but also disgusted (because Klaus pretended to be Jewish and lied to his family and because of what he did to that family in the Holocaust) and also, I think, shaken - he seemed to really like 'Abraham' when he first met him, and Abraham was all 'sweet old watch/clock maker man', I think maybe 'Abraham' reminded Mac of his own father, and then he found out the truth about him and was shocked and hurt. I think also the whole Holocaust subject really hit Mac hard, we see that in the scene where he's talking to Lesnick and Lesnick tells him about the horrible things that happened at Buchenwald, Mac looks really shaken by that. Oh, and there's the wonderful scene where he finds out about the man his dad saved at the camp. I just wanted to hug him at the end of that eppy and make him feel better, same as at the end of Blink and at the beginning of DTRH. I love angsty, emotional, lost Mac. I love seeing that despite that tough, cool Marine/Scientist/Detective aspect of his character he has his human, vulnerable moments.
    ^Me too.

I really enjoyed it too. I do love depressed, sad, angsty, pissy Mac, because that's the Mac that caught my attention in s1. I do love seeing lighter, smiley, flirty, happy Mac too, but there's something so intense and appealing about him when he's all depressed and angsty.

Re Mac and women, I think this is one area where we definitely see he is human. He seems uncertain of himself and shy around women, we saw it with Peyton when he seemed so uncertain of his feelings - not uncertain that he cared for her, but more of what those feelings meant, I think there was quite a bit of guilt going on with him re Claire, and also he was getting used to dating again and opening up to a new person. We also see his uncertainty of himself around women with Rose and Polly. With Rose he seemed quite unsure of himself when she asked him out, like he couldn't quite believe she was interested in him. And with Polly he was so adorably flustered, getting all this flirty attention from a younger woman, though he obviously wasn't interested in her, her flirting really flustered him. He seemed shy around Jane back in s1/s2. Stella he is very very comfortable around, presumably because he's known her so long, but we still see him get flustered around her at times, like in DTRH.

I agree! Bring on the Mac-centric storylines!

LOL, Big Mac. I've never had one, must remedy that! I do grin like a loon whenever I see or hear 'Mac' computers mentioned, or when I'm using my 'Mac' eyeshadow.

I agree with Blue that it's the intensity and emotion of Mac/Gary's eyes that make them such an attractive part of him, though the lovely green colour and the way they change colour is a big part of it too. I do like green eyes.

Welcome to Bullet! *waves*

Thanks to all posters of lovely,:drool: Mac pics.

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

polly? am i missing something?:confused:

i have a mac computer, and even now it still makes me giggle sometimes, i just think "i have a mac :D" - i also have mac make up, only lipglosses but y'know it's a good one to have on your lips:lol::lol:

definitely agree. he has lovely eyes. green eyes are the coolest anyway, mine are so i can safely say that ;)

11. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Chants: Mind out of gutter, mind out of gutter .

There're too many ways to approach that sentence :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

12. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Dear Jade,
    joins melting :drool::drool::drool: thanks for the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mac on my lips:drool::drool::drool::drool:. ...*rushes to the next drugstore* - what a new dimension in my life:devil::devil:

[​IMG]

May I help you Mr. Taylor ?????:devil::devil::devil:

13. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

:thumbsup::thumbsup:Thanks Jade and Blue for the nice pics. I like the pics from Season 1. This is my fav Season.

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha, i know, it's fantastic isn't it? ;)

haha, exactly. i mean i always liked mac cosmetics anyway (well, some of them) and when i saw these two glosses i had to have them (i was at heathrow i think, or gatwick) and the bit about it being mac on my lips was just an added bonus :D

why yes, i'm sure you can. i can help too, maybe we could both help, i'm sure he'd appreciate it ;)

15. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

My my, we got hot pictures of our lovely detective again. :devil::devil: Thank for posting them, fellow-girls. :D

So how about a pre-sneak of tomorrow's ep? :p Seems our detective is cold and needs some warm body heat from us. :drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

Welcome to the thread, BulletGirl20. Surely hope you enjoy your stay here. :devil::devil::devil: It just occured to me that my lovely assistant, Sam or should I say Rudolph, neglected to tell you about the rules we have in this thread. Well... not actually rules, more like some alerts. :guffaw:

So, for you to get acquinted, and for us to remember again...

1. Enter this thread at your own risk! We do NOT take responsibility for cardiac arrests. :eek:
    2. Before entering this thread, make sure you bring a mop and loads of buckets. It get's quite slippery *more than we can hope for*. :p
    3. Clean up after yourselves while drooling over your keyboard. :evil: We are neet girls and take care of each other by keeping our floors unslippery.
    4. Bring lot of pictures, caps, scans, whatever you can find. :drool: We are addicted to our Mac-snack, wether it's in the morning or late at night. :devil:
    5. Most of all, have fun in this thread! It's the place to be, to hang out, and most definetely at X-mas time. :devil:

We're just all waiting for X-mas day to unwrap that handsome detective. :drool::drool::drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.