Votes: 10 13.2%
  • what a man!

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • New York's hottest CSI

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Lady. Gary has green Eyes. He carries contact lenses. And by the different lighting conditions the paint changes.

3025_66492672981_21659762981_166664.jpg

Please click me!!!!

Last edited:
^ that makes sense. i've always wanted to try coloured lenses, but i doubt i'd go for anything as normal as blue/green/brown - i'd go for leopard print or mod targets (like the who logo) or something - or bright pink to match my hair! basically anything like this would bore me senseless: http://www.ukcontactlenses.co.uk/wearingmode6.html but ones like these would be cool: http://www.eyesbright.com/colour-lenses/uv-coloured-contact-lenses/ i wear normal lenses though and i don't know if the coloured ones can be done on prescription though, being able to see would be good! even my normal lenses change my eye colour a bit, the lenses are slightly blue so they make my eyes even more green than normal (which is great!) - i really should experiment more!

anyway, to keep on topic, i wonder what colour this eye is?

(clicky)

Last edited:
Hi Lady. Gary has green Eyes. He carries contact lenses. And by the different lighting conditions the paint changes.

Please click me!!!!

:drool::drool::drool:sorry...just got lost a little...:drool::drool::drool::drool:

what were we talking about?:confused::confused:

oh yeah..eyes...those beautiful, intense, expressive eyes *is lost*...gee again, sorry lol

yeah they're green ;)

that is one very nicepicture of gary. i also think he has very beatiful color eyes and also very easy to get lost into them.

^ VERY!! for your study and indulgence.........:drool::drool:

csi_ny_dead_reckoning_3.jpg

csi08-1.jpg

and yes, particularly looking at these two, especially ^ one, his eyes are definitely green!

Last edited:
*gasping for breath*........
good morning Taylor-girls!!!!
First of all, thanks a lot for all these gorgeous pics - i am melting - though it´s -10 Grad outside!!!

Dear nel, this is one of my favourite ones :drool::drool::drool:
IMO his eyes are wonderful regardless which colour the really have, it´s this special look :drool::drool: and this special form of his eye brows which open his eyes.....and again, this perfect nose.....:drool:
guess it´s better to go outside to cool down a little bit... enjoy your sunday, ladies!!!;)

042.gif
*Opens this thread and....
321.gif

*THUD!!!**
083.gif

*Couple minutes later..Wonders what happened?!?*
344.gif

Okey...huh...whoa...I mean Hello Taylor-Girls!!!
005.gif

Gosh I've only been couple minutes here and I'm already drooling!
011.gif

So been talking about eyes huh??? Yes green it is. ;) I sometimes wondered that myself until I read some Gary's interview and he said there that his eye colour is green. I've noticed often that his eye colour seems to change depending the lighting. My friend uses contact linses and she's said too that sometimes the colour looks different! I wear glasses myself and I haven't used contacts but sometimes I'd wanna try. ;)

Originally posted by Blue: IMO his eyes are wonderful regardless which colour the really have, it´s this special look :drool::drool: and this special form of his eye brows which open his eyes.....and again, this perfect nose.....:drool:
guess it´s better to go outside to cool down a little bit... enjoy your sunday, ladies!!!;)
Blue, once again I have to agree with you. ;) It IS taht special look I mean I haven't ever seen a man that has a look which would get my head over heels so fast and totally! :adore: Of course eye brows has something to do with it...one of my friends said to me that he has strange looking brows "in negative way" and you know what I wanted to give her a Gibbs' head slap!
050.gif
I think they're unique but I really like'em! ;)
And that nose....I may have said this before but it's so perfect!!!
021.gif

Some pics from the different eppies where you can see his eyes....ohhh :adore:
304_00308-1.jpg

221_0271.jpg

12.jpg

I'm gonna drown in front of those eyes....:drool:

thank you everyone for showing all those wonderful pics. they made my morning even better after i just got done with work too. thanks again ladies.

Ups! :lol::lol::lol: Sorry Lisa!!!! :p:D:p

*Hands a mop*:guffaw:

Well I hope your motivation rose a bit with these pics! :D:D:D
Good luck with your essey! :bolian:

Gah! I just drooled on my new laptop! I mean hello Taylor-girls!

I don't care what color his eyes are, they make him look ten times better than anything he could wear (okay not really but yeah) I've never even noticed how his eyes changed, but I did notice they intensify when he's doing an intense scene (interogation, chase, etc) which makes it seem more real.

Now to finish off these holiday cards without distracting myself. :lol:

Sam, Gary has his nose of his Italian descent.
:adore::adore::adore::adore:

407_00708-1.jpg

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

0000dd7q.jpg

This is worth a sin.:drool::drool::drool::drool:

3x10x39-2.jpg

:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

bluemac24bittrudoneei9.jpg

407_00708-1.jpg

0000dd7q.jpg

3x10x39-2.jpg

or two, or three, or four!!!! :drool::drool::drool:

*completely melts* those eyes could get me to do anything!!!:adore::adore:

Me: "Any requests, Detective?!" ;)

Those pics are awesome ladies. :devil::devil::devil: Yep, the eyes are worthy of a discussion, but how about this....

Google nuts found a pic that's supposed to be our lovely detective. Well me for one, has to say no way....
smiley_nope.gif

How can people say that this is Mac, the hair's all wrong for starters. So I'm looking for other opinions here. How about it? Erm... keep it above the belt ladies. I know where that discussion would go. :devil::devil::devil:

Mac_Taylor640_screen.jpg

407_00708-1.jpg

0000dd7q.jpg

3x10x39-2.jpg

:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

bluemac24bittrudoneei9.jpg

i feel -for the first time- proud to be italian!!! :D:D:D:D

Those pics are awesome ladies. :devil::devil::devil: Yep, the eyes are worthy of a discussion, but how about this....

Google nuts found a pic that's supposed to be our lovely detective. Well me for one, has to say no way....
smiley_nope.gif

How can people say that this is Mac, the hair's all wrong for starters. So I'm looking for other opinions here. How about it? Erm... keep it above the belt ladies. I know where that discussion would go. :devil::devil::devil:

Mac_Taylor640_screen.jpg

-.-' if this is Mac then i'm Queen Elizabeth....the suit and shirt are the only things that goes close to our Mac IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back