Votes: 10 13.2%
  • what a man!

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • New York's hottest CSI

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh so many pretty pictures of the yummy Detective and so little time to look at them.

I've always had a soft spot for Mac, I think he's delicious.

CSINYSD15.jpg

CSINYGarySineseMacTaylor12.jpg

Thanks for the pics! First one from snow day is just.....:drool::drool::drool::drool:

That second one should be from Reindeer Games if I remember right :lol:, the movie Gary was in. I love btw. :thumbsup:

Just a quick remember let's post pics of Mac and Gary best of all to their own threads, thanks. :) This pic is really hot I think, always nice to some stubble/ beard for a chance! :devil::devil::devil:

Can't wait when we'll get some screencaps from season 7 finale....erm...Jade...give us a bone here! :lol::lol::lol:

That second one should be from Reindeer Games if I remember right :lol:, the movie Gary was in. I love btw. :thumbsup:
yep, it's from the 'making of' special feature. Haha, yeah, that movie is so cheesy it's hilarious, and Gary's delivery of Gabriel is awesome! :lol:

Can't wait when we'll get some screencaps from season 7 finale....erm...Jade...give us a bone here! :lol::lol::lol:
patience!!! :guffaw: I'm in the process of screencapping the ep as we speak, er, type...! But he's impossibly just....just.... :drool::devil::devil::drool:, so it's taking just a bit ;)

Originally posted by Jade_Nolan
yep, it's from the 'making of' special feature. Haha, yeah, that movie is so cheesy it's hilarious, and Gary's delivery of Gabriel is awesome!

It is! :lol: My friend didn't get the humour of it. :rolleyes: Then I again I've kind of "grown" to love it! ;)
They say Finns have dark sense of humour I guess that tells all that we or atleast "I" love this movie! :lol:

Grr...why all the good movies are not sell in here.:scream: I've recorded the reindeer games as U might guess. No special features. :(

patience!!! I'm in the process of screencapping the ep as we speak, er, type...! But he's impossibly just....just.... , so it's taking just a bit

*bounces* I'm trying my best! :guffaw: "Really" :lol: *bounces* It's just all these good news about new season and all...I'm a bit over-excited about everything! :guffaw:

Yes...I know...He's distracting you am I right...? :D :devil::D
Can't blame U though it's not our fault that he's so:devil::devil::devil: ...erm....never mind! :lol:

patience!!! I'm in the process of screencapping the ep as we speak, er, type...! But he's impossibly just....just.... , so it's taking just a bit
Yes...I know...He's distracting you am I right...?
Can't blame U though it's not our fault that he's so ...erm....never mind!
it is HIS fault, it's always HIS fault! :lol:

But so you won't have to wait any longer, are a few samples from this week's ep. Once again, the clickies will take you to the full pb album :D

<- oh. dear. god.....! :drool::devil::drool:

*melts*... :adore:

*siiiiiiiigh*..... I just want to hug him and make everything better... :(

But he really was too impossibly gorgeous and *melting*, and suffice to say, i was a lump of goo on the floor long before the ep was ever finished, and incapable of coherent brain function by the end... ;)

Like i said, there are more pics in my photobucket album. Enjoy!!!! :D

Oh, and on a totally different note, since we're at over 900 posts on this thread, how about starting to float some new thread name ideas?

Last edited:
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:
----> :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: ---> :devil::devil::devil::devil:

*stares*
*speeches*

How...why....umm...Why he had to put that long sleeved shirt and jacket....I mean....LOOK AT THAT!!!!! :drool::drool::drool: *thud* :lol:

Not that I'm complaining with these but...after that 1st one...can you blame me....? :devil::devil::evil:

But he really was too impossibly gorgeous and *melting*, and suffice to say, i was a lump of goo on the floor long before the ep was ever finished, and incapable of coherent brain function by the end... ;)

Like i said, there are more pics in my photobucket album. Enjoy!!!! :D

Oh, and on a totally different note, since we're at over 900 posts on this thread, how about starting to float some new thread name ideas?
I agree with you! I nearly drooled on my laptop. I couldn't tear my eyes off him! And in the end I just wanted to give him a hug and say everything's gonna be just fine. :adore:

Ou yeah! I totally forgot to pay attention to posts! :lol: Indeed let's start thinking new thread names.

So continue this: Mac#9:_________ rest of up to you. ;)

But now I'm off to save all these droolable pics! If I'm somehow lost mysterically you'll probably find me on Jade's pb-file floor! :guffaw:

But so you won't have to wait any longer, are a few samples from this week's ep. Once again, the clickies will take you to the full pb album :D

Thanks for posting them-they're awesome as always :)

*steals several*
Wet Mac is always good...even if he is in danger :devil::devil:
I don't think 'dear god' is adequate enough. I love his arms...and the Kevlar...gun...black t-shirt...:evil:
That's a good look for him :p. He should dress like this more often next season...petition? :lol:

*melts*... :adore:
I think I melted too, at this point...he's amazing with kids, and the way he handled the whole situation was wonderful. Aww, I'm melting just thinking about it!

*siiiiiiiigh*..... I just want to hug him and make everything better... :(

Yeah, I had to refrain from too much squeeing and melting because I had to go watch this in an Internet cafe; my TV crapped out, and I really didn't want to miss this. I think the patrons might've complained just a little...

But I just loved the last scene, where's he's basically taking stock of the situation, wondering where he's going next...poor Mac. I hope he doesn't do a Grissom just yet :/

Wow, those pics are just.....*drool* *melts* *drool*. Just looking at the pics makes me want to hug him. *grabs Mac*
Can't believe we are coming up to thread 9 already! Mac is very inspirtational, it seems. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back