Mac #8: hot man on the radar

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by talkingtocactus, Dec 1, 2009.

?

mac #8: ???

1. hot man on the radar

19 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. we need more ACTION!

5 vote(s)
    6.6%
  3. taylor girls attack on the locker room

6 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. the Big Apple's boss man

16 vote(s)
    21.1%
  5. we are oatmeal people

10 vote(s)
    13.2%
  6. what a man!

7 vote(s)
    9.2%
  7. New York's hottest CSI

13 vote(s)
    17.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

This topic is hottttttttttttt, love it

2. DannysGirl

DannysGirl Hit and Run

Ooooh so many pretty pictures of the yummy Detective and so little time to look at them.

I've always had a soft spot for Mac, I think he's delicious.

3. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

4. DannysGirl

DannysGirl Hit and Run

I think the top pic has to be my fav out those two!!!

Although he does look awful tasty with the stubble.....yummy

5. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Thanks for the pics! First one from snow day is just.....:drool::drool::drool::drool:

That second one should be from Reindeer Games if I remember right :lol:, the movie Gary was in. I love btw. :thumbsup:

Just a quick remember let's post pics of Mac and Gary best of all to their own threads, thanks. :) This pic is really hot I think, always nice to some stubble/ beard for a chance! :devil::devil::devil:

Can't wait when we'll get some screencaps from season 7 finale....erm...Jade...give us a bone here! :lol::lol::lol:

6. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

yep, it's from the 'making of' special feature. Haha, yeah, that movie is so cheesy it's hilarious, and Gary's delivery of Gabriel is awesome! :lol:

patience!!! :guffaw: I'm in the process of screencapping the ep as we speak, er, type...! But he's impossibly just....just.... :drool::devil::devil::drool:, so it's taking just a bit ;)

7. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

It is! :lol: My friend didn't get the humour of it. :rolleyes: Then I again I've kind of "grown" to love it! ;)
    They say Finns have dark sense of humour I guess that tells all that we or atleast "I" love this movie! :lol:

Grr...why all the good movies are not sell in here.:scream: I've recorded the reindeer games as U might guess. No special features. :(

*bounces* I'm trying my best! :guffaw: "Really" :lol: *bounces* It's just all these good news about new season and all...I'm a bit over-excited about everything! :guffaw:

Yes...I know...He's distracting you am I right...? :D :devil::D
    Can't blame U though it's not our fault that he's so:devil::devil::devil: ...erm....never mind! :lol:

8. mendias

mendias Victim

Thank you for informing. Waiting for new jobs.

9. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

it is HIS fault, it's always HIS fault! :lol:

But so you won't have to wait any longer, are a few samples from this week's ep. Once again, the clickies will take you to the full pb album :D

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] <- oh. dear. god.....! :drool::devil::drool:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] *melts*... :adore:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

*siiiiiiiigh*..... I just want to hug him and make everything better... :(

But he really was too impossibly gorgeous and *melting*, and suffice to say, i was a lump of goo on the floor long before the ep was ever finished, and incapable of coherent brain function by the end... ;)

Like i said, there are more pics in my photobucket album. Enjoy!!!! :D

Oh, and on a totally different note, since we're at over 900 posts on this thread, how about starting to float some new thread name ideas?

Last edited: May 18, 2011
  10. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    ----> :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: ---> :devil::devil::devil::devil:

*stares*
    *speeches*

How...why....umm...Why he had to put that long sleeved shirt and jacket....I mean....LOOK AT THAT!!!!! :drool::drool::drool: *thud* :lol:

Not that I'm complaining with these but...after that 1st one...can you blame me....? :devil::devil::evil:

I agree with you! I nearly drooled on my laptop. I couldn't tear my eyes off him! And in the end I just wanted to give him a hug and say everything's gonna be just fine. :adore:

Ou yeah! I totally forgot to pay attention to posts! :lol: Indeed let's start thinking new thread names.

So continue this: Mac#9:_________ rest of up to you. ;)

But now I'm off to save all these droolable pics! If I'm somehow lost mysterically you'll probably find me on Jade's pb-file floor! :guffaw:

11. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Jade, thanks a lot for the great pics.:thumbsup:
    I hope it is not the end.

12. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

13. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Thanks for posting them-they're awesome as always :)

*steals several*
    Wet Mac is always good...even if he is in danger :devil::devil:
    I don't think 'dear god' is adequate enough. I love his arms...and the Kevlar...gun...black t-shirt...:evil:
    That's a good look for him :p. He should dress like this more often next season...petition? :lol:

I think I melted too, at this point...he's amazing with kids, and the way he handled the whole situation was wonderful. Aww, I'm melting just thinking about it!
    Yeah, I had to refrain from too much squeeing and melting because I had to go watch this in an Internet cafe; my TV crapped out, and I really didn't want to miss this. I think the patrons might've complained just a little...

But I just loved the last scene, where's he's basically taking stock of the situation, wondering where he's going next...poor Mac. I hope he doesn't do a Grissom just yet :/

14. Hallelujah23

Hallelujah23 Civilian

thanks a lot...

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Wow, those pics are just.....*drool* *melts* *drool*. Just looking at the pics makes me want to hug him. *grabs Mac*
    Can't believe we are coming up to thread 9 already! Mac is very inspirtational, it seems. ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.