Votes: 10 13.2%
  • what a man!

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • New York's hottest CSI

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love down the rabbit hole - he does look world weary. maybe that is his excuse for going on about waterfalls :lol:

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: haha, that was the lamest line ever!!! :lol: Though maybe it had something to do with watching himself be transformed into a girl by Adam!! :lol::lol:

I do think it's high time TPTB give our Mac something to be truly happy about though!

snowdayrollupsleeves.jpg

I think he needs a little help loosening up his shirt....:devil::devil::evil:
Me: "Need a hand with that, Detective?!" :devil:

Hi,
great job, Jade!!!And *joining the queue* I can help too:angel:

i can't help but i can sure as hell watch ;)

OOOuuuccchhh, we're stripping and Jools isn't in? :confused: No way in H... ew York. I'll start with the buttons, help our poor detective a bit. :devil::devil::devil: Hope we get some 'chest time' anytime soon again, writers *hint hint* It's been way too long :drool::drool::drool: And it's X-mas soon, so how about some slack for us Taylor girls? :devil::devil::devil:

i love down the rabbit hole - he does look world weary. maybe that is his excuse for going on about waterfalls :lol:

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: haha, that was the lamest line ever!!! :lol: Though maybe it had something to do with watching himself be transformed into a girl by Adam!! :lol::lol:

I do think it's high time TPTB give our Mac something to be truly happy about though!

it was the lamest line ever, it was really funny. i think it was because (1) adam made him look like a girl; (2) stella was in the room and made him all nervouse (hehe) and (3) stella then called him a tacky dresser. that surely had to throw him off his a game, right?:lol::lol:

it was the lamest line ever, it was really funny. i think it was because (1) adam made him look like a girl; (2) stella was in the room and made him all nervouse (hehe) and (3) stella then called him a tacky dresser. that surely had to throw him off his a game, right?:lol::lol:

EXACTLY!!! Just WHO could possibly recover from a sequence of events like that?!!!! :guffaw: It would have been bad enough, but i think Stella looking over his shoulder and laughing at his character completely flustered him!!! ;):lol:

^^
'Down The Rabbit Hole' is one of my favourite episodes, too; I have a few, but that one is definitely at he top of the list. That part where he says, "Do you like waterfalls?" is so funny, and made me wonder if Mac was just as corny when he was dating Claire. I bet he was one of those guys who got really nervous around someone he liked, put his foot in his mouth when he talked to them and still got all the dates :lol:. I loved seeing how flustered he got in front of Adam and Stella, though; I never get tired of that scene, and how Stella took over and told him he had no game :guffaw:

But at the start of that episode, it's really sad to see just how depressed he looked; it was almost S1 depression...:(

^^
'Down The Rabbit Hole' is one of my favourite episodes, too; I have a few, but that one is definitely at he top of the list. That part where he says, "Do you like waterfalls?" is so funny, and made me wonder if Mac was just as corny when he was dating Claire. I bet he was one of those guys who got really nervous around someone he liked, put his foot in his mouth when he talked to them and still got all the dates :lol:. I loved seeing how flustered he got in front of Adam and Stella, though; I never get tired of that scene, and how Stella took over and told him he had no game :guffaw:
Yeah, I really really really really wish they could show us a flashback of him meeting Claire for the first time and asking her out. He was probably all nervous and embarrassed but totally adorable and irresistible!! :adore:

But at the start of that episode, it's really sad to see just how depressed he looked; it was almost S1 depression...:(
I know, that's what I was talking about, and his tortured eyes haunted me the rest of the night...:( gah, now i'm getting all heartachey for him again. :( Then they made him go through all that stuff with Drew and dredge up his past and put him through that whole thing, and then the cabbie killer, and then being taken hostage again and nearly killed.........boy, I'd forgotten how badly they treated him in s4!!!! :mad:

yeah, there is something great about a tortured hero!! 'sides, I can't complain too badly about how they treated him considering I'm nearly killing him in my story!:p But watching him emotionally suffer is heart wrenching, through dreadfully compelling and brilliant all at the same time!! :devil:

here's for you lisa!! :D

Mac: THAT'S how you wear shades!

just general Mac hotness!!! :drool::drool::devil:

Last edited:
^ it's true, i know a lot of people think they overdo the whole "everyone has it in for mac" thing but i like it! it gets him to do a lot, from action to tortured and back again, it's great :D

oh, thank you, you've just made my day :D especially this one:

:drool:

you are most welcome!!! :hugegrin: And since we were talking with such fondness about Mac's 'waterfall' line/scene, i was inspired to get the stills of it, and they do not disappoint!!!! All their expressions are just priceless! :lol: Mac is accented very nicely :devil: and there are a couple of Mac and Stella which made me laugh very very hard!! :guffaw::guffaw: :guffaw: Enjoy!!!

My dearest Jade,

thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

I have to go to a difficult meeting in a few minutes but these pics will let me enter the meeting room with a crazy smile in my face and the memory of them will ease my suffer during the meeting!!! THANK YOU !!!

I love the pic from above best!!! Who could blame Stella ???? If you have such a view in front of you :drool::drool::drool:

My dearest Jade,

thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

I have to go to a difficult meeting in a few minutes but these pics will let me enter the meeting room with a crazy smile in my face and the memory of them will ease my suffer during the meeting!!! THANK YOU !!!

I love the pic from above best!!! Who could blame Stella ???? If you have such a view in front of you :drool::drool::drool:
Love that pic!
Though I have to admit if I was her I would've at least pinched! :guffaw: :guffaw::drool:

you are most welcome!!! :hugegrin: And since we were talking with such fondness about Mac's 'waterfall' line/scene, i was inspired to get the stills of it, and they do not disappoint!!!! All their expressions are just priceless! :lol: Mac is accented very nicely :devil: and there are a couple of Mac and Stella which made me laugh very very hard!! :guffaw::guffaw: :guffaw: Enjoy!!!

i watch that ep a lot, i love that scene, even though i find it actually painful to watch mac be that cringey! it's quite nice to see the pics without the godawful words :lol:

haha, don't you wish you could have that view in your office?! hope it helps your meeting go more quickly :devil::devil:

haha, don't you wish you could have that view in your office?! hope it helps your meeting go more quickly :devil::devil:

If it was me, I would cancel all the meetings and set up private "meeting" schedule:devil::devil:
Oh how mind wonders :guffaw::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back