Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

He can make any face he wants and still look smexy ;) but my favourite by far has got to be Pissy!Mac-Even when angry, he's irresistable :D

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^^ yeah, angry mac is my favourite too :D

haha, this is my new word of the week :D

3. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Here Ladys for the weekend pissy Mac!!

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    [​IMG]

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall::drool:
    [​IMG]

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool::guffaw:
    [​IMG]

:luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove:
    [​IMG]

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

5. michmac

michmac Hit and Run

Not my most fav face of Mac but close to the top....

that face is when you know to listen.... and be careful...

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i was watching zoo york again earlier - i've decided i think green shirts definitely suit mac - here's the evidence for you to process ;)

[​IMG]

7. Blue

Blue Police Officer

A wonderful weekend, Taylor girls!!!

Nel, thank you very much for all these pics:
    Pissy Mac, Mac and his lip-thing.....:drool::drool::drool:

Dear Lisa, yep, green really suits him, especially because he has (IMO) a light red shimmer in his hair...like here, directly from the hairdresser:p

[​IMG]

I personally still prefer black:devil::drool:
    [​IMG]

Wish you all a sunny weekend!!

Udonna:)

8. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

i think i like him in the darker color shirts for that it brings out his eyes so much more. also thank you for the wonderful pictures.

9. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

:drool:I prefer also dark paints, especially black.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ yay! it's casual mac! yay! i like that even more than angry mac. of course, casual angry mac must be the best :D

11. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I like also dark colours. :thumbsup: Black and navy-blue are my favourites. :drool:
    But I remember that green shirt very well. I think it suits him well cause his eyes are greenish. ;)
    [​IMG]
    Beautiful and intensive eyes! :adore::adore::adore:
    [​IMG]
    Hands on his hips...wowow! :drool::drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    Such a vicked smirk...:devil::devil::devil:
    Ladies should we punish detective Taylor??? :lol::evil::evil::lol:
    [​IMG]
    Love the way he smiles. :luvlove: He makes me smile too! :hugegrin:
    [​IMG]
    Just whoa...what a man! :guffaw:
    :adore::adore::adore:

12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

It's very hot indeed. *drools*

Congratulations, Sam!

So I had the house to myself for a couple of hours today and watched a couple of CSI NY episodes on the living room tv which is bigger than mine and hi-def. I drooled A LOT. I watched 'Corporate Warriors' and 'Charge of this Post.' I love seeing Mac's Marine side in both episodes, and also seeing his vulnerable side in COTP. Love the scene in COTP where he goes all Lt. Mac Taylor on Lessing - 'SECURE YOUR WEAPON!!!!' Love the command in his voice, how he takes control of the situation. That scene shows a little of what Mac must have been like in the Marines - not a guy you would want to disobey! A lot like Gibbs in NCIS, minus the head-slapping.
    I noticed when Mac and Stella were at Lessing's planning place where he had Mac's military records, his papers say he was given an honorable discharge in March of '92, but the rank on them says 'Sgt' which is a bit weird considering he later says he was a Lt. in 1983, and Lt. is above Sgt.
    It's weird, though I think it's probably just one of those typical TPTB mistakes. Or perhaps Mac chose to become a Sgt. rather than a Lt. at some point in between '83 and '92?

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ i noticed that too, it's weird - at first i thought maybe it was to do with the dates but it doesn't make sense if the lower rank is on the later papers does it? strange...

i watched corporate warriors last night too - it was great :) that "don't quote me but sometimes not everything's connected" line always makes me laugh, and the bit where he tests the weapons is just.... :drool:

14. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Thanks MacsLady! :)

I've thought about a lot Mac's marine years too. I've dreamed for finding enough time to make some re-search about Beirut. ;) But at this time of the school term I just can't see it possible. :shifty:

I freezed the picture one time in ep. Charge of this post. :lol: During the scene where they show Mac's marine time records. Sadly the that part of so fast that the freezing picture at the right time is hard. But I have to keep on trying.:D

Yeah Mac and Gibbs have a lot of common, only Gibbs is more casual and relaxed than Mac.;) And Gibb's has the headslaping like ya said. I like it! :lol:It's definitely "his thing" . :D

Hmm...What is the "Mac-thing then?" I think it would be the silence respect what all the staff is showing towards him.:) And course the the effect Mac has in Adam shows definitely a Mac-side.:lol: I just dunno what to call it! Ideas? :D

Remember this scene!?! I made it from several pics since there was so much of'em. It's hilarious! :lol::lol::lol:

[​IMG]

15. Sophia's folly

Sophia's folly Witness

A big hello and hugs to all the Taylor girls, it seems an age since I was able to post and I so miss it! But a huge thank you to all for delightful pics, they are truly :drool:

I got to admit that I love Mac in so many of his different styles of clothing, whether it be casual, formal, or naked (well in my dreams) but it is amazing how he suits all kind of colours! I am quite pale and certain colours make me look rather "washed out" and almost close to death looking!;) But not Mac he looks splendid in all colours!:drool:

I so long to be able to spend a few hours watching my fave detective, I have had season 5 for a few weeks now and I have only just managed to take the cellophane off let alone watch it!. But don't fret, I know that some may not like it now that the nights are drawing in (well in the UK) and there is more of a chill in the air, but I don't mind, soon I will be able to draw the curtains, light some candles, put on some comfy clothes, pour a large glass of chilled pinot grigio and sit all snuggly and warm with remote control in hand ready to pause when a certain beautiful detective hits my TV screen. I just don't know which season to start with, maybe start at number one and work my way through the entire sets. :) Sounds like heaven to me!;)

Have a great evening and keep up the wonderful work all of you, my sanity is depending on you.
    Sophia x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.