Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Mac in uniform. How hot can it be? :devil::devil::devil:

And...
    'Blacklist Featuring Grave Digger' -- When Det. Mac Taylor, Det. Stella Bonasera, Adam Ross, Danny Messer and Dr. Sheldon Hawkes investigate a case of a cyber killer, it turns personal when the suspect invokes the name of Mac's father who had died nearly two decades earlier.

2. Mac's Girl

Mac's Girl Witness

Mmmmm the pics of him in the Marine uniform almost sent me into Cardiac Arrest. Is there a Doctor in the house please? :drool: :drool: :drool:

3. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Nope :lol::lol::lol: but we know he has an assistant. [​IMG]
    Although we don't need her, she might give us an anti-Mac dosis. :guffaw:And we certainly can't have that. :devil:

4. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Here Uniform Mac/Gary, too

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ what is that one with the horse from? i've seen it a bunch of times and never been sure...

i love AMC, and not just because he looks so cute :)

6. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

UNIFORM MAC TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    OMG, OMG, OMG!! :eek::eek::drool::drool::eek::eek:

*THUD* :devil:
    *THUD*:devil::devil:
    *THUD*:evil::evil::evil:
    ....*OH AUCH!*:guffaw:

I've dreamed about this moment...far too long...

So handsome...so..."MARINE" :drool::drool::devil::devil::angel::angel:

My "soldier-boy":adore::adore::adore:

Seriously though. Gary is believable as a younger than he really is!:D Slightly diffrent hair-style...(more marine type) uniform and make up.
    Here we go...we go Marine-Mac! :lol:

7. Bogart

Bogart Victim

Hi-dee-ho fellow Taylor Girls! Formerly MBGrissom here, now "Bogart" under a new email and all that jazz... I sure missed this place! Real life has a way of getting in the way, especially during the summer... :vulcan:

Awesome piccies... Uniform Mac! Wow, and here just when I was thinking Mac couldn't possibly get any sexier... mmmmmmmmmmmm!!! :drool:
    Can...not...WAIT until this season starts!!

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

there are some more spoiler pics up at belgapictures - i don't want to post spoilers here but i will post one photo, because it's hot... ;)

[​IMG]

9. michmac

michmac Hit and Run

^^The first thing that came to my mind when I see that pic is... "if looks could kill"...

Getting closer and closer to Season 6

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha yes, it is a bit of a glare! but he looks good!

not long now!! *excited*

11. Mac's Girl

Mac's Girl Witness

No we certainly cant have that, I dont know how Id live without my daily dose of Mac and the CSI team:guffaw:

12. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi Lisa,

This picture is of "The Witness 1992 young Soldier". He was a quite bad young German soldier and rapist. It plays in a concentration Camp. He played his role fantastically and with Nevau.

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Mac does look quite scrumptious in those new photos.

Marine Mac is making me :drool: He looks very young.

Thanks for the lovely pictures. They make my morning. :)

14. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Sam, I hope your history exam went well. Mac loves history, such a shame he couldn't help you study for it....but if he was around, I doubt you'd get much work done!:devil:
    OT, joining in the discussion on history - I liked history at school, but now I enjoy reading military history books. I started off just reading accounts of the current war in Iraq, but I read another one about the Ardennes forest battle in WW2, and also one about what happened in Beirut in 1983 (inspired by Mac). I have a book about the British Desert Rats to read as well on my shelf. I like that kind of history, about wars and why they happen and the soldiers and other people involved. Not really into Tudors/Victorians and all that, just into military/war stuff mainly. I much prefer being able to pick and choose what I read now rather than having to read some textbook. Mac is educational - it was his being a Marine that got me interested in military history. Well, Mac and Band of Brothers, actually.

I can guess, 'cause I'm thinking the same thing!:devil: Smoking is hot when Mac does it!

I bet Gary smoked when he was a teenager, according to interviews he was quite the rebel. As for Mac, I'm guessing he maybe started smoking in college, or the Marines. I also wonder if his dad dying of lung cancer made him give up?

Thanks for all the gorgeous pics, especially thanks to skittles (welcome, by the way, what a lovely present you brought us) and Lady Taylor for posting the pics of....Marine Mac!!!! Finally we get to see him in his uniform! He looks so hot!:drool: Still very 'Mac-like' but younger.

15. skittles

skittles Victim

Thank you MacsLady, it's nice to have found such a fun group of ladies.

Mac does look yummy in his uniform. I only hope that this episode has more of him in his uniform, what a treat that would be.;)

Yes, thank you Lady Taylor as well for posting the pics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.