Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Lisa,

This picture is of "The Witness 1992 young Soldier". He was a quite bad young German soldier and rapist. It plays in a concentration Camp. He played his role fantastically and with Nevau.

yeah i wondered if it might be - that's one of the few things i can't seem to get hold of anywhere (the other is the televised version of the grapes of wrath)... damn!

OT, joining in the discussion on history - I liked history at school, but now I enjoy reading military history books. I started off just reading accounts of the current war in Iraq, but I read another one about the Ardennes forest battle in WW2, and also one about what happened in Beirut in 1983 (inspired by Mac).

[ot] have you read much first world war stuff? if anything can make you miserable it's that, but most of it is really really good. 'all quiet on the western front' is one of the best books *ever* - it's weird, it reads like a million other war memoirs but it was written by a german not a brit - just goes to show that when you're in the front lines it doesn't matter which side you're on, all sides go through hell, people die regardless of what uniform they're in and ultimately it's all utterly pointless - well, ok, not in all wars, WWII is a rare exception, but most definitely in WWI, the most pointless and cynical exercise in egotistical nonsense the world has ever seen. ...my friend, you would not tell with such high zest to children ardent for some desperate glory, the old lie; dulce et decorum est pro patria mori.[/wwi rant][/ot]

oh god, he looks soooo hot when he smokes! i know smoking isn't meant to be cool or glamorous but i like it and he definitely doesn't help the anti-smoking cause!:guffaw: every time i see that pic it makes me want two things: a cigarette, and ... well, you can probably guess ;):devil::drool::devil:
I can guess, 'cause I'm thinking the same thing!:devil: Smoking is hot when Mac does it!

haha, it is! i think it's always hot, but even more so when he does it ;)

yeah, you can tell by the way he smokes that he's definitely done it before (and probably quite a bit) - the fact that he doesn't hold the ciggie for 4-5 drags gave it away, i doubt anyone who's never smoked, or even who's only smoked a little, could do that without coughing (hell, i've been doing it for almost 20 years and i sometimes cough if i do that!) - go mac :D:guffaw:
I bet Gary smoked when he was a teenager, according to interviews he was quite the rebel. As for Mac, I'm guessing he maybe started smoking in college, or the Marines. I also wonder if his dad dying of lung cancer made him give up?

yeah, i got that impression too! rebelling is a great thing to do, everyone should do it at least once! yeah, i wonder, it would make sense i suppose.

Hi my dear Macoholics!!

First of all: thanks for all the pics!!!
Mac doesn´t really looks like a smoking-newbie:lol:
It´s surely absolutely irrational but I love it seeing him smoking:angel:
And I love it when he is playing with his lips and tongue:drool::drool: like this:

132705_1233213477480_500_288.jpg

And to the discussion before:
[ot] have you read much first world war stuff? if anything can make you miserable it's that, but most of it is really really good. 'all quiet on the western front' is one of the best books *ever* - it's weird, it reads like a million other war memoirs but it was written by a german not a brit - just goes to show that when you're in the front lines it doesn't matter which side you're on, all sides go through hell, people die regardless of what uniform they're in and ultimately it's all utterly pointless - well, ok, not in all wars, WWII is a rare exception, but most definitely in WWI, the most pointless and cynical exercise in egotistical nonsense the world has ever seen. ...my friend, you would not tell with such high zest to children ardent for some desperate glory, the old lie; dulce et decorum est pro patria mori.[/wwi rant][/ot]
:thumbsup:Thump up Lisa,:thumbsup: You brought it to the point!!

HAve a nice, rainy day everybody!!!

Udonna:)

^ thanks - actually wilfred owen got to the point a long time before me (that's who the quote at the end was, probably the most famous war poem ever)...

i love the lip thing too - when he chews his bottom lip i almost die. every time.

I think the tongue/lip thing is hot too. Especially when he looks down when hes doing it, like he's really thinking about something.

yes! that's exactly it! he looks lovely when he does that. i'm sure i have pictorial evidence somewhere but i can't find it right now! i think it's a gary thing more than a mac thing though, he does it in other things too...

I think too it's a Gary-thing...:p I've seen it several times. :devil:

I'll get my initia history grade tomorrow!!! ;) I talked with my teacher and he said it's sure that I'll get an M (number 8) but I have a good chance for E too! :thumbsup: Which would mean "very good&excellent" level. :beer:

I'm just so happy it's over!:lol: I don't have to think about it anymore and now I can focus my look in season 6! :D

Here our Mac on his lower lip biting. He makes it if he furious or is pensive.
Also privately he does it. I find it also good.

CSINY_323_975.jpg

CSINY_323_066.jpg

517.png

2-4.jpg

Here our Mac on his lower lip biting. He makes it if he furious or is pensive.
Also privately he does it. I find it also good.

Whoaaaa..... poundering and pissy Mac. Me likes :drool::drool::drool:

CSINY_323_975.jpg

Damn someone captured me!

CSINY_323_066.jpg

Just wait till I get my hands on him!

517.png

Nobody messes with my Taylor Girls!

2-4.jpg

I told you, they're mine. Mine alone :devil::devil::devil:

I watched Grand Murder at Central Station last night. Mac had the same look on his face as in the middle picture. I love it when his jaw tenses. Also the vein by his right eye sort of stands out when he's mad. OOO I love mad/brooding Mac. :D

Thanks for the pictures Ladies. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back