Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi nel,

you are probably right. I can imagine that wearing make-up, especially that used for tv, can irritate the skin!

For me it´s a likable tic and I have to smile everytime I see it.

BTW I saw S4.6 "Boo" yesterday, the Haloween story. To be honest, it´s not one from my fav. but not bad too.

I liked the scene in the beginning where Mac wears a leather jacket when he comes to the crime scene:drool::drool::drool:!!
    [​IMG]

Have a nice day ladies!!!

Udonna:)

2. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi Udonna
    I have also liked Mac in leather jacket. They are right. The episode 4.6 was not also my
    thing. I still love the Season 1. She was in the realistic one. As well as New York is also real. I would have taken there Mac with pleasure in the arm and would have comforted.

Klick it!!!!!!
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Klick it!
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

Klick it![​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2009
  3. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Mac's leather jacket....awww. Maс was awesome in this during his first appearance in CSI:Miami, wasn't he? And don't forgett about 5.01! Mac left his office after talking with Adam in this jacket. Loooove it!
    Btw, thisis my fav vid about Mac. Maybe you saw it....

4. vesper91

vesper91 Dead on Arrival

nice!!! thanks for all the pictures! really made my day better =)
    i need to go mac pic hunting soon lol! meanwhile, keep up the fabulous posts!

5. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hi all!
    Yeah, I think she is at worst unstable, not psycho. It's sweet Mac tries to help her. I wonder if it's because he knows what it's like to lose your father (his dad died of cancer) and also because he felt all alone after 9/11, like Ella did after her mother killed her father.

Welcome to the thread, Katie. Mac is indeed gorgeous.

I agree Mac has many excellent points, both in looks/appearance, and personality. I too have enjoyed seeing a more vulnerable, and flawed, and human side to him in these last seasons. Many of his qualities are things I admire in a man (or in anyone).

i'm sure we can right that great wrong....:devil:

I agree Mac can be arrogant/self satisfied at times, and hypocritical too, and sometimes I get a bit mad at him. But I still love him, even more so because he has flaws. So does Danny, and the other characters too. It's what makes them realistic. At the end of the day, the man's too freakin' hot for me to be mad at him for too long! He is divine indeed.

Wow, sounds awesome!
    a Mac/Adam scene, and more about Mac's dad!
    It makes me think of Yahrzeit. Absolutely LOVED the stuff in Yahrzeit, I think it gave a hint of what makes Mac 'Mac', why he joined the military, where he got that desire to help people, and the sense of 'equality' he seems to have - you know, he treats working class people, people of different races and religions and different mental ability (remember how nice he was to the people with learning and emotional/mental problems at the halfway house in Supermen in s2?) from - his dad doubtless made a particular point to teach Mac those values after what he saw in the concentration camps. It seems too that Mac got his name from his dad - his dad was McCanna, and I think our Mac is just 'Mac', but it's a nice little detail.

One of my mum's friends watches CSI and he thought Mac/Gary had put on a little weight too, and I thought so too, but it's cute. He seems to lose weight as the season went on though - maybe his wife feeds him up when he isn't filming for the show.:lol:

Sophia, as usual, I totally agree with you. The reserved, formal, quiet Mac from s1 was so damn hot. I too like how they've lightened Mac up both in the wardrobe department and his personality, how he interacts with others. Back in s1, he only really had a close relationship with Stella, and was more Boss/Colleague to everyone else, but now he is closer to Flack and Hawkes (he talks to them about important personal things, he told Flack about the 333 problem and Peyton leaving him and to Hawkes about his dad dying) and we've seen a fatherly relationship between him and Danny, Adam, and Reed.

6. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

"BOO" is not the first episode where Mac showed up at a crime scene wearing a leather jacket. See my avatar??? That's from the season 3 episode "Heart of Glass" I love Mac in a leather jacket. Whether it's the brown one he's wearing in my avatar or the black one he's wearing in ^^that^^ picture.

7. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

MacsLady!!!:bolian: It's so nice to see you! :cool:

I noticed the same. :) I think especially during the season 5 he may have put on a little weight but when I say a little I mean it literally. Cause you don't even notice the difference unless you watch closely, but that's what we do yeh? :lol:

Yeah...usually wifes has a habit to do that to their husbands! :lol: At least it is in my family that way! :D But he's (Gary) usually so busy so that I think he'll lose the weight quickly. On the other hand I like that there is that little belly cause I don't like guys who are like flower sticks! :lol::lol::lol: And he's always so natural, both by the looks and character.:)

I could post some pics tomorrow cause know I gotta go to sleep cause I gotta go to school at 8 AM tomorrow morning! :rolleyes: It's not gonna be easy! :lol:

8. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi sad girl,

thanks for the very nice video!

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Okey I'm a lit late for posting those pics, :alienblush: but better do it late than never! :lol:

So here we go! I had huge problems to decide which pics I'd choose from the season 5! But one thing is for use...I choose the pics which shows the best sides of Mac! :p:lol::p

But first this:
    [​IMG]

"Mac Taylor's drivers licence!" Shame that I can't zoom it! :shifty: But the picture is a nice one that I can tell! :lol:

OK so now after warming up let's get "steamy-Saturday" started! :devil:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:drool::drool::drool: After those pics I really wanna go to Sauna! :lol::lol::lol:
    I'd wanna take Mac there too!:devil::evil::devil: "If I could!" :D

10. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Ah, it's nice to come back and see such wonderful pics-he gets more lovely every time :)
    It looks like he might even be smiling :)
    Taking Mac to a sauna...nah, let's not go there...oops, too late :lol:
    :censored:

11. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi my dear Macoholics!!!

First of all, a great thanks for all the wonderful pics!!!

Dear nel,
    yes IMO S1 was very special and different to other ones. I was watching my dvds during the summer and it´s very interesting to see the differences between the S. For me it´s difficult to decide which one I like best. One thing is for sure: I would love to comfort poor Mac too:drool::devil::drool::devil:

Dear Gala,
    thanks for the link. Yes, black leather jacket suits him :drool::drool:

Dear MacsLady,

I share your opinion, it must be possible to criticise Mac - but that doesn´t mean that we love him less. He is not perfect but that´s the point that makes him human and lovable and he can upset his in various possibilities:drool::devil::drool::devil:

Yes, maybe Moira takes care a little to much:guffaw::guffaw: no, really I do like that little tummy too, it fits so perfect to him:drool::drool:

THat´s what I wanted express in the beginning of this post! I do like MAc in S1 but to see how the relationship between him and the others and also among each other grew was nice to follow too and to learn more about the background of him and the others. For me there are great eps in every S. !!!

[​IMG]

So, I am looking forward to S6 and all new developments!!!

Enjoy your weekend!!!

Udonna:)

12. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Sam thanks for the nice picture. I must agree with you. Photos from is to be searched really hard. I also have so many possibilities.

Season 5

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

100th. CSI NY
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

13. vesper91

vesper91 Dead on Arrival

OMG he looks soooooo adorable carrying that baby!!!
    haha. i love that scene when he tries out the onion. beautiful.
    and dang he has the most gorgeous eyes!

14. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning!!
    Thanks for pics - it's wondeful!
    Nel2h - thank you, thank you for pic with Mac and baby Messer!!! They are soooo adorable both. And about onion... I always wanted to know, what all people in lab said Lindsay after she gave to Mac this onion. Maybe: Oh, Linds, why could you choose something another?

15. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello! :)

I remember the onion-scene! It was hilarious! :lol::lol::lol:

I know this may sounds funny, but I thought Mac looked very sexy trying that onion! :drool::devil::drool: Althought my idea of a onion is anything but nice...:rolleyes:I hate onions! :lol:

Something else??? :lol: Any suggestions? :lol:

Chili??? :guffaw: Hot stuff! :devil::devil::devil:

Really his eyes are super beautiful! :adore::adore::adore::adore:

Some pics to refresh our Sunday! ;) (Here the weather sucks...:shifty::shifty::shifty:)

[​IMG]
    From Intensive to...:devil::devil::devil:
    [​IMG]
    Surprised...:lol:

And then the question..:p
    [​IMG]

What our handsome detective might think at this pic???? :devil::devil::devil::devil:

Any suggestions ladies?! :lol:

I'll start:

"Damn!:devil:Taylor-Girs! Not here! :devil: The blinds ARE NOT down!!!" :alienblush:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.