Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hello my dear Macoholics!!!
    [​IMG]

Dear nel,

i am happy to be here again too and i really missed you guys!!!
    It seems that everybody sees Mac´s behaviour in a different way - i tend to Tequesta´s point of view. But as I said before, the doesn´t belittle my love to him - it makes him maybe more human - not unrealistic perfect.

Saw this pic yesterday on Cyn´s collection!!!:

[​IMG]

Mac´s facial expression is hilarious :guffaw:

What do we learn:
    1.) Mac doesn´t like black fishnet stockings ?
    2.) Mac doesn´t like black latex underwear ?
    3.) Mac doesn`t like women without a perfect body???

4.) Mac has eaten something wrong and is feeling bad ?

Any other ideas???

Have a nice day!!!!

Udonna:)

2. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Hello, ladies!
    Udonna, great idea:guffaw:!! My version:
    1) Mac doesn't like a smell of side street, where the body was found?
    2) Mac cann't see without his glasses, what exactly is on the cotton bud?

3. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Y're girls are nuts :guffaw:

Ok, I found some 'promo' pics from Season 6, and I just can't hold them to myself *although it's bloody hot here in Holland* :cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can't wait to see this ep :devil:

Det. Mac Taylor (Gary Sinise), Det. Stella Bonasera, (Melina Kanakaredes), and Adam Ross (AJ Buckley), investigate a case of a cyber killer, it turns personal when the suspect invokes the name of Mac’s father who had died nearly two decades earlier.

Bring it on, detective Taylor !!!! :drool::drool::drool:

4. Blue

Blue Police Officer

DEar Jools,

thanks for the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANd we made scientific considerations :lol::lol::lol: about the other one!!!!!

I love your second pic where Mac´s shirt looks a little bit small around his waist - can i see a little tummy??????:guffaw:

It´s nice warm here in Austria too and I enjoy my last days of holidays at home! And enjoy the pics, can´t wait until september!!!

Have fun!!!

Udonna:)

PS: Sam where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Belt area pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. MarineGirl#1

I was focused on the belt area, didn't realise the little tummy :lol:.But it's only very little :guffaw:Would someone please get me of the badge area? :guffaw:
    Oh dear Tina, don't worry too much about Sam, I'm sure she's just around the corner checking out some assets. :drool::drool::drool: I think she'll have something in store for us to start the weekend. :devil::devil::devil: Sam, my dear, where are you? *whistles*

6. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Heyyyaaaa!!! Ladies! Jools; I'm closer than my might think...:hugegrin:

I'm always ready to check up our Mac! :drool:

Let me see...yes...there is a little tummy there..cuuuuteee:adore::adore::adore:, but just pop into my mind. Is there still little more tummy then before...:p hmm...maybe the summer! :lol:

But on the other hand...slightly tight shirt doen't bother me at all! Just makes me curious what is under those cloth layers!
    :devil::devil::devil::devil:

7. MarineGirl#1

Oooooyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah dear writers, take that as a hint, lose the layers next season. Us girls are desperate :drool::drool::drool:
    Sam, I knew you weren't far behind :lol::lol::lol: I / Us want more spoiler pics :devil::devil::devil: Isn't it late september yet :confused::confused::confused: OMG, I'm gonna miss a few eps lying on a Mexican beach *slaps*

8. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Heya! Yeaaahhhh!!! Weekend!!! Finally I can relax! [​IMG]

You know me well Jools. I'm right on your heels,[​IMG] or more Mac's heels! :lol:

Only I have to write an english essey this weekend and I prepared it today in school. It was funny when I asked my old english teacher *that how she wants to be her called!* :lol: How long this suppose to be? :confused:And she said under 300 words. I damned myself cause I had written 327 words long essey, and she asked how on earth were you so fast!?! :eek: and I answerd I write stories in my leisure time. "I meant CSI:NY fanfictions or my own personal stories."
    I finnished my latest last night at night night and it became 37 page long! :lol: So I'm always in trouble when I have to write under 250 words long esseys! :guffaw:

Anyway I want too more season 6 pics. Lot more pics! :lol: Yup it's almost late September and my matculation examination is gettinh closer and closer!!! :alienblush::alienblush:
    God I need Mac now REALLY BAD!! :scream: He makes me forget that exam for awhile! :rolleyes:

BYW talking about beaches...Just a thought of Mac in the beach, wearing trunks and having some tan....:drool::drool::drool::drool:

I made something that hopefully helps us to remember both Mac and the beach more visibly! :devil::devil::devil:

[​IMG]
    "It's getting hot in here...[​IMG] So...*Mac take off all your clothes!!!* [​IMG]

Now that was spontaneous from my half![​IMG] Maybe I've listen just a little to much the voice tv!

Last edited: Aug 21, 2009
  9. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Who talks there from belly. Gary was more compact during younger years than now.

[​IMG][/IMG]

The Stand

[​IMG][/IMG]

10. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Nel; your pictures are killing me!:drool::drool::drool::drool: I love Stand!!!:adore: And yeah I know what you mean about "compact":D. I think he always have had a some sort of "little belly",:hugegrin: but I see it extremely hot and cute! :drool::drool::drool:Cause it's natural.:bolian: BTW that jeans style is...umm...***tight***:lol::lol::lol:

Maybe we have to forgive him that belly there in a season 6 pics, cause he's over 10 years older there.;) But several of my friends have said that he's hot and having a VERY good fit on his age! :thumbsup: And I agree completely! :drool:

Pics from the Impostor and Season 5:)

[​IMG]
    click to see it bigger!

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: *I wanna strip that jacket off!!!* :devil::devil::devil::devil:

[​IMG]

Not bad...Only those pants are little low so maybe that accentuate the *belt area*:lol:
    :devil::devil::devil:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2009
  11. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Sam, to the weekend I need this too. I also love every kilos to Gary. I cannot see enough of it.

[​IMG][/IMG]

12. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

Love all the pics especially the imposter one:drool:

and even though mac does have a tiny little belly he still looks amazing for his age;)

13. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi my dear Macoholics!!!!!!!!
    Dear Jools, Sam, nel and all the others!!!

Can´t leave you one day alone and come back finding us down in Gutterville...:drool::drool:

THanks for all the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are wonderful!!!!!!! as wonderful as he is!!! With tummy!!!!!!!!!!! IMO he looks perfect and I love it how he looks like!!! IMO he has a great body ( I mean so far we know it:devil::devil:)

This pic kills me!!! What a wonderful back view :drool::drool: my imagination runs riot.......:devil::devil:............. Thank god it´s not so hot today outside so this pic can warm my heart.....

I wish you a wonderful weekend!!!!

[​IMG]

( I am desperately starring on my phone to ring....:rolleyes::lol:)

Udonna

14. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello! [​IMG]
    nel your picture is causing me a total distraction![​IMG] I can't do nothing but glue my face to my laptop screen and try to search all details from the picture! :lol::drool::drool::drool:

You're absolutely right udonna. I love him also just way he is. [​IMG]Formal, casual, scruffy etc. He's so natural and being himself.:adore: I could go on but there's not enough words.

And talking about phone's ringing...I'm waiting it too! :lol::lol::lol:

I wanted to remember season 5 a bit with these pics. Enjoy. :)

[​IMG]

Would his face look like that after seeing all "Taylor-Girls" in front of him!?! :lol: And begging him to "interrogate" us?!? :devil::devil::devil::devil:

[​IMG]
    Soooo handsome! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    I missed that smile! Ohhh!
    [​IMG]

15. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi Sam,
    Your photos are miraculous. I also have glue in the face. I have larded even the screen saver with Mac. Cannot agree enough of it.

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

Ladies, here Gary with muscles in the theater.
    [​IMG][/IMG]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.