Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my dear Macoholics!!!
3damoureux.gif

Hi Udonna, I has missed you.
I found Mac was loyal towards Danny. Danny is also very impulsive. He thinks only later about his actions. I love the first Season very much.

Dear nel,

i am happy to be here again too and i really missed you guys!!!
I saw the rerun of 1.21 yesterday. THat´s the ep where Danny is accused for shooting an under cover police man. It was surely no easy situation, neither for Mac nor for Danny. But sometimes, IMO, Mac is a little bit selfsatisfied and that annoys me ........:scream:

I agree whole-heartedly-Mac can be be a bit too much when it comes to the law, which is understandable, but Danny needed a friend, and Mac wasn't really acting like one :(. I really felt for Danny in that episode.

I know i am here in the minority with this opinion and i adore Mac furthermore but sometimes he displeases me:p ............

:lol: You're not the only one-there's several moments in episodes where Mac really bugs me, when he determinedly sticks to the rules for the first couple of seasons, but with the whole Clay Dobson thing in 'Past Imperfect' really annoyed me because he essentially did what Danny did in 1.21, the hypocrite :angryrazz:

But he wouldn't be a very good character if he didn't have his failings :). And I, too, adore him :luvlove::lol:
csi_scene_wideweb__470x311,0.jpg

But apart from that he is a divine looking man:drool::drool::drool:
Udonna:lol:

He certainly is:drool:

It seems that everybody sees Mac´s behaviour in a different way - i tend to Tequesta´s point of view. But as I said before, the doesn´t belittle my love to him - it makes him maybe more human - not unrealistic perfect.

Saw this pic yesterday on Cyn´s collection!!!:

iv0_0510-1.jpg

Mac´s facial expression is hilarious :guffaw:

What do we learn:
1.) Mac doesn´t like black fishnet stockings ?
2.) Mac doesn´t like black latex underwear ?
3.) Mac doesn`t like women without a perfect body???

4.) Mac has eaten something wrong and is feeling bad ?

Any other ideas???

Have a nice day!!!!

Udonna:)

Hello, ladies!
Udonna, great idea:guffaw:!! My version:
1) Mac doesn't like a smell of side street, where the body was found?
2) Mac cann't see without his glasses, what exactly is on the cotton bud?

Y're girls are nuts :guffaw:

Ok, I found some 'promo' pics from Season 6, and I just can't hold them to myself *although it's bloody hot here in Holland* :cool:

season6-1.jpg

season6-2.jpg

Can't wait to see this ep :devil:

Det. Mac Taylor (Gary Sinise), Det. Stella Bonasera, (Melina Kanakaredes), and Adam Ross (AJ Buckley), investigate a case of a cyber killer, it turns personal when the suspect invokes the name of Mac’s father who had died nearly two decades earlier.

Bring it on, detective Taylor !!!! :drool::drool::drool:

DEar Jools,

thanks for the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANd we made scientific considerations :lol::lol::lol: about the other one!!!!!

I love your second pic where Mac´s shirt looks a little bit small around his waist - can i see a little tummy??????:guffaw:

It´s nice warm here in Austria too and I enjoy my last days of holidays at home! And enjoy the pics, can´t wait until september!!!

Have fun!!!

PS: Sam where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Belt area pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love your second pic where Mac´s shirt looks a little bit small around his waist - can i see a little tummy??????:guffaw:

It´s nice warm here in Austria too and I enjoy my last days of holidays at home! And enjoy the pics, can´t wait until september!!!

Have fun!!!

PS: Sam where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Belt area pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was focused on the belt area, didn't realise the little tummy :lol:.But it's only very little :guffaw:Would someone please get me of the badge area? :guffaw:
Oh dear Tina, don't worry too much about Sam, I'm sure she's just around the corner checking out some assets. :drool::drool::drool: I think she'll have something in store for us to start the weekend. :devil::devil::devil: Sam, my dear, where are you? *whistles*

Heyyyaaaa!!! Ladies! Jools; I'm closer than my might think...:hugegrin:

I'm always ready to check up our Mac! :drool:

Let me see...yes...there is a little tummy there..cuuuuteee:adore::adore::adore:, but just pop into my mind. Is there still little more tummy then before...:p hmm...maybe the summer! :lol:

But on the other hand...slightly tight shirt doen't bother me at all! Just makes me curious what is under those cloth layers!
:devil::devil::devil::devil:

Heyyyaaaa!!! Ladies! Jools; I'm closer than my might think...:hugegrin:

But on the other hand...slightly tight shirt doen't bother me at all! Just makes me curious what is under those cloth layers!
:devil::devil::devil::devil:

Oooooyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah dear writers, take that as a hint, lose the layers next season. Us girls are desperate :drool::drool::drool:
Sam, I knew you weren't far behind :lol::lol::lol: I / Us want more spoiler pics :devil::devil::devil: Isn't it late september yet :confused::confused::confused: OMG, I'm gonna miss a few eps lying on a Mexican beach *slaps*

Originally Posted by CSISenna: Sam, I knew you weren't far behind :lol::lol::lol: I / Us want more spoiler pics :devil::devil::devil: Isn't it late september yet :confused::confused::confused: OMG, I'm gonna miss a few eps lying on a Mexican beach *slaps*

Heya! Yeaaahhhh!!! Weekend!!! Finally I can relax!
054.gif

You know me well Jools. I'm right on your heels,
042.gif
or more Mac's heels! :lol:

Only I have to write an english essey this weekend and I prepared it today in school. It was funny when I asked my old english teacher *that how she wants to be her called!* :lol: How long this suppose to be? :confused:And she said under 300 words. I damned myself cause I had written 327 words long essey, and she asked how on earth were you so fast!?! :eek: and I answerd I write stories in my leisure time. "I meant CSI:NY fanfictions or my own personal stories."
I finnished my latest last night at night night and it became 37 page long! :lol: So I'm always in trouble when I have to write under 250 words long esseys! :guffaw:

Anyway I want too more season 6 pics. Lot more pics! :lol: Yup it's almost late September and my matculation examination is gettinh closer and closer!!! :alienblush::alienblush:
God I need Mac now REALLY BAD!! :scream: He makes me forget that exam for awhile! :rolleyes:

BYW talking about beaches...Just a thought of Mac in the beach, wearing trunks and having some tan....:drool::drool::drool::drool:

I made something that hopefully helps us to remember both Mac and the beach more visibly! :devil::devil::devil:

nimetn-1.jpg

"It's getting hot in here...
067.gif
So...*Mac take off all your clothes!!!*
334.gif

Now that was spontaneous from my half!
339.gif
Maybe I've listen just a little to much the voice tv!

Last edited:
Who talks there from belly. Gary was more compact during younger years than now.

TheStand13720x480-1.jpg
[/IMG]

The Stand

StandBetrayal1.jpg
[/IMG]

Originally posted by nel2h: Who talks there from belly. Gary was more compact during younger years than now.
Nel; your pictures are killing me!:drool::drool::drool::drool: I love Stand!!!:adore: And yeah I know what you mean about "compact":D. I think he always have had a some sort of "little belly",:hugegrin: but I see it extremely hot and cute! :drool::drool::drool:Cause it's natural.:bolian: BTW that jeans style is...umm...***tight***:lol::lol::lol:

Maybe we have to forgive him that belly there in a season 6 pics, cause he's over 10 years older there.;) But several of my friends have said that he's hot and having a VERY good fit on his age! :thumbsup: And I agree completely! :drool:

Pics from the Impostor and Season 5:)

click to see it bigger!

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: *I wanna strip that jacket off!!!* :devil::devil::devil::devil:

5012aq6.jpg

Not bad...Only those pants are little low so maybe that accentuate the *belt area*:lol:
:devil::devil::devil:

Last edited:
Sam, to the weekend I need this too. I also love every kilos to Gary. I cannot see enough of it.

738547686.jpg
[/IMG]

Love all the pics especially the imposter one:drool:

and even though mac does have a tiny little belly he still looks amazing for his age;)

Hi my dear Macoholics!!!!!!!!
Dear Jools, Sam, nel and all the others!!!

Can´t leave you one day alone and come back finding us down in Gutterville...:drool::drool:

THanks for all the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are wonderful!!!!!!! as wonderful as he is!!! With tummy!!!!!!!!!!! IMO he looks perfect and I love it how he looks like!!! IMO he has a great body ( I mean so far we know it:devil::devil:)

Who talks there from belly. Gary was more compact during younger years than now.

The Stand

StandBetrayal1.jpg
[/IMG]

This pic kills me!!! What a wonderful back view :drool::drool: my imagination runs riot.......:devil::devil:............. Thank god it´s not so hot today outside so this pic can warm my heart.....

I wish you a wonderful weekend!!!!

th_nve000463.png

( I am desperately starring on my phone to ring....:rolleyes::lol:)

Udonna

Hello!
072.gif

nel your picture is causing me a total distraction!
083.gif
I can't do nothing but glue my face to my laptop screen and try to search all details from the picture! :lol::drool::drool::drool:

Originally Poster by Udonna: as wonderful as he is!!! With tummy!!!!!!!!!!! IMO he looks perfect and I love it how he looks like!!! IMO he has a great body ( I mean so far we know it:devil::devil:)
You're absolutely right udonna. I love him also just way he is.
021.gif
Formal, casual, scruffy etc. He's so natural and being himself.:adore: I could go on but there's not enough words.

And talking about phone's ringing...I'm waiting it too! :lol::lol::lol:

I wanted to remember season 5 a bit with these pics. Enjoy. :)

NVE001052.png

Would his face look like that after seeing all "Taylor-Girls" in front of him!?! :lol: And begging him to "interrogate" us?!? :devil::devil::devil::devil:

NVE00044-3.png

Soooo handsome! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
NVE00041-2.png

I missed that smile! Ohhh!
021.gif

Hi Sam,
Your photos are miraculous. I also have glue in the face. I have larded even the screen saver with Mac. Cannot agree enough of it.

000010ez.jpg
[/IMG]

13.jpg
[/IMG]

4yzes10.jpg
[/IMG]

Ladies, here Gary with muscles in the theater.
E157A.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back