Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLady, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Yip Mac is an honorable man. He always tries to do whats right.

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

That's one of the reasons he is my favourite character on the show, out of all the CSI shows, and on tv. Even when his actions are sometimes questionable like with Dobson and Ella, I believe that he is basically an honorable man who tries to do what's right, and how sometimes that gets him in trouble. Oh, that, and he's HOT! Those eyes especially....*le sigh*

I haven't posted a pic in ages, so here's a nice one from Time's Up....
    [​IMG]

Pic from CSI Caps.

As we're past 900 posts now, is it time to start thinking up new thread titles?

3. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Dear ladies,

I have to agree with all the things you have said.
    He is so noble, so gorgeous, so sophisticated .....

In the morning I was discussing with my mother my enthusiasm for Gary Sinise and she said, that he is not really good looking with his dark circles around his eyes….:eek:

I have to say that she haven´t seen one ep of csi or a other film by him, she only knows some pics I have on my laptop.

In my opinon he is H O T !!!!!!! :devil: maybe also because of his character we all love.

I am still at the office and there is a lot to do, but I took a little break to look for news here. I can´t await coming home, first to see my son, second to see the picture you mentioned. I unfortunately can´t see it in the office.

Have a good time!
    Udonna:luvlove:

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  4. Blue

Blue Police Officer

:adore:
    Thank you for another great pic from Gary.
    I think it is really better for me and the my desk and laptop in the office
    that I cannot open the links to pics or even see them :drool::drool::drool:

Drooling-alert:devil::devil::devil: Our IT would have to change my equipment very, very often because of causing short-circuits:drool:

Have a nice day!!!!!

Udonna

5. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hello Ladies,

nobody here outside ??????

Dear MacsLady,
    I am just a newbie without any experience but I have a proposal for a new thread name:

" absolute MAC....."

Maybe you like it ?

Udonna

6. Zelda

Zelda Hit and Run

Mac holding mini Messer was too cute for words. I melted a little on the inside :lol:

7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I think it's cool. I can't think of any at the moment. All I can do is drool over the gorgeous pics of Mac.:devil:

Can't believe we're thinking up titles for the 7th Mac thread! The man's hotness is inspiring.:devil:

8. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....I melted when I saw Mac hold the baby. I wanted to hold him as well...:devil:

Oh and on another note that Im sure that other ladies on here will FULLY agree on, we NEED to see some more casual mac. I loved him in this ep because of this.

And take some more personal days....:D

Last edited: May 7, 2009
  9. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

i totally and completely agree with all that you have said about last nights episode. thanks all, anne

10. Nightrider

Nightrider Witness

More casual Mac is needed like air and water. Oh my god, I melted when I saw him in jeans and a sweatshirt. Especially when he was looking for Talmedge and we got a butt shot. Score! And when he held the baby, I nearly melted off the couch. Why can't I be married to this man?! Whhhyyyyyy! :scream:

11. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hey! :)

Huh, I can't believe it's Friday already!:rolleyes: I't been kinda busy week! Luckily I recorded "Buzzkill" episode in Wednesday and I have to watch it later today. :D

So, it's about time to open 7th thread of Mac!:cool: Yeah...He definitely is an interesting man in many ways.:devil::devil::devil: I'll think some possible thred titles.

Anyway I brought some pics. from the buzzkill!

[​IMG]
    I couldn't lie in front those eyes. I just would beg him to take me interrogation room with him! :devil::devil::devil:
    [​IMG]
    This is one of my favourite pics. That look is hypnotic! :luvlove:
    [​IMG]
    Man on the job. And what's even better he knows how to look sexy at the same time! :drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    Yeaah...I couldn't help myself! :lol::lol::lol: But "the view " is perfect isn't it!
    :devil::devil::drool::drool::devil::devil:

Happy weekend to all and take care of our Mac! :thumbsup:

12. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Well I think we get more casual Mac next week..*g* I think my fav casual episode has been Can You Here Me Now..
    [​IMG]:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

But last night was VERY nice :drool:

I am crap at thread titles but I will get my thinking cap on.

13. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Thanks for the pics Sam and Fruitbat.
    I just finished watching Greater Good and lost control with casual Mac. :drool::drool::drool: So get ready to be spoiled. What a way to start the weekend. :devil::devil::devil:
    All clickables.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And the ones we all adore the most :drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hello,

I am glad you like it. It was the first word that came to my head when I was thinking about Mac.............:angel:
    Well, allmost the first one, the other ones are not G-rated:devil::adore:

I still haven`t seen the last ep for as I mentioned we have here the fourth season, but I know some photos from the net and I can imagine how great and adorable he looks. And holding a baby..............fires our imagination in every direction..............:hugegrin:

Have a nice day!!

15. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hello,
    it drives me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:scream:
    I am sitting here in the office, I can read the postings but I cannot see the pics:scream:
    That is torture !!!!! degrading............ I am sure everybody here can imagine how I am starving..........

But as you say, it´s friday and in about 7 hours I will leave the office, then I have to go shopping for the weekend with my husband and then I go home looking for the pics:drool::drool::drool::drool:
    It´s Mother`s Day on sunday, but I better not tell my husband what I am longing for.............:lol:

Best wishes to all here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.