Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLady, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

Dudes, can you believe it's almost wednesday already?

I've had the flu all week so this week has been awful...but i'm really looking forward to seeing more Maction lol...you see what I did there...god i'm good lmfao.

Okay, sorry about that.
    random moment.
    I've been so ill and so amazingly bored...I watched every episode up to Snow Day because I'm a terrible fan and I dont own season 4 yet :/ :scream:

2. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

3. Fiona

Fiona Dead on Arrival

Love the second one. I like it when he smiles.

4. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Beautiful pics Jimenez :drool::drool::drool:
    I bring you some of last night's ep :devil::devil::devil:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

ahhh...hot as usual:drool::drool: thank you csisenna

damned!! why do i have to wait this long to watch season 5:scream:
    it's so unfair:(: i think i place myself in a corner and cry the whole day::brickwall:

6. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! :scream::scream::scream:
    Season 5 has begin! Damn it! I've been so stuck in school for a week now. And I completely forgot it!!! :scream: But those pics REALLY saved my day!:thumbsup:

and unbottoming is progressing huh!?!;) My sweet lord I almost fall out of my chair when I saw that "belly-pic"! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Luckily I was in empty classroom otherwise I'd have been in trouble!:lol: Cause I shouted and loudly: "Mac my man!" Believe me guys in finnish it sounds much more vicked than in english! :guffaw::devil::devil::devil::guffaw:

But yesterday was showed in here 3 season ep called "Past Imperfect" and scene where Mac chased Dobson was so damn hot! I have only one pic from the ep. ;) Does someone have more? :)
    [​IMG]
    But this one shows the best parts of him! "Mac in action...ou yeah!!!":devil:
    :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2008
  7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Thanks for the gorgeous pics, Jimenz and Sam, it's always nice to have some old pics to remind us all how hot Mac is. (though it's difficult to forget that!;))
    CSISenna, thankees very much for the s5 pics. How does the man manage to look hot even in once of those nuclear/chemical protection suits? They may protect him from dangerous stuff, but they don't shield his hotness at all.:drool: Which is a good thing.:devil:

8. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Carolyn posted this on the Gary thread but I thought we could discuss it here...

Well guys what do you think....what ep do you think Mac looked the hottest... Me personally I have a soft spot for Nonstop..

[​IMG]

9. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

I definitly agree with you Fruitbat, that was really one of his hottest episodes.
    but i can say it's absolutly not possible for me to make a choice for one episode.
    i really liked him in the beginning of season 2 (although i had to get used to his short hair first, but now i love it twice as much!:drool:)
    mainly in zoo york:
    [​IMG] wow these arms

[​IMG]
    i love him wearing these colored shirts like the blue and green one.
    The third pic from my previous post fits too:)

and i think in "And Here's To You, Mrs. Azrael" he looked especially hot. which is anyway one of my favorite episodes.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
    [​IMG] ahh..could you open one more button:drool:

and i have to mention that i like him in "civil clothing" like in the last eppy of season 1:
    [​IMG]

okay like i said i can't make a decision for one eppy:devil: but it's his fault, he's simply too hot:devil:

large:
    http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/la-prill/M T/PDVD_014.jpg
    http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/la-prill/M T/PDVD_049-1.jpg
    http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/la-prill/M T/PDVD_083.jpg
    http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/la-prill/M T/PDVD_021.jpg

10. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hmm...I think "And Here's To You, Mrs. Azrael" is my favourite. Just because Mac has opened his shirt so much!!:bolian: or " People with Money!" You know why! :devil::devil::devil:
    [​IMG]
    Damn that I'm jealous to Peyton!!!!:scream:
    But Mac is sooooo:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    NECK!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool: And that shirt shows it so well! :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    And this one...Well only thing what I wanna say is that I wanna see him wearing a shirt in that way in EVERY EPISODE! :lol:
    He's so irresistable, fashionable and definately looks sexy! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2008
  11. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I couldn't choose just one or two favorite eppies that he looks hottest in, that would take me days to narrow it down! :drool: But as someone mentioned above, I favor scenes where they show him in "civilian" clothing, like the black T & sweats in "Corporate Warrior", the jogging clothes in "What You See is What You See", and any scene where it shows him playing the bass! :p And I love seeing him in the black leather jacket... *drool*

12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Gorgeous pics, Jimenz and Sam. I'm with all of you who love Mac in civilian clothing, like the black t-shirt or the white one. I liked the first two or so eps of s4 where his suitcase got stolen so he was wearing casual clothes a lot. In Taxi, he wore jeans when he went to get Reed from the hospital. :drool: Him and Flack really need to wear jeans/casual clothes more often, mostly they just wear suits, which I get is professional and all, but c'mon, it's such a waste of 2 hot mature guys! And Danny should wear a suit for a change. :lol::lol::lol:
    I do like the black shirts though, and in Risk he turned up to a crime scene looking very smart, which I liked too. I'd love to see him in some kind of Marine uniform.:drool:
    And I 'd also like to see him in nothing. :devil: TPTB still owe us for that shower scene we never got in Veritas. Hmm, methinks I must watch CoTP this weekend to get me some shirtless Mac.:drool:

Here are some yummy pics...Oldies, but goodies...

Casual Mac 1...
    [​IMG]

Casual Mac 2...
    [​IMG]

Casual Mac 3....
    [​IMG]

Uniform Mac (not Marine, but just as good)...
    [​IMG]

Smart/Formal Mac coming to a crime scene from a benefit party for the mayor...I wanna dance with him! Well, I wanna do more than that, but I don't think it would be appropriate for the mayor's benefit party:devil:...
    [​IMG]

Shirtless Mac. Stella, stop hogging him, greedy girl, you get to spend ALL the time with him, you should share him with other ladies...
    [​IMG]

Pic 3 is from pastmyshoulder.com, the others from CSI caps.

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Thanks for the pics guys :D:devil:

You've left Jools to ruin her keyboard, Ive got a very silent msn convo going on here :lol:

14. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Silent msn convo huh, now that must have been interesting :guffaw: A convo normally works both ways, unless not when you're drooling over Mac, so forgive me if I got carried away. :devil::devil: CPR was almost needed with Sam's and Macslady's pic nr. 2 :drool::drool::drool: Good thingy i've got someone on the other line, or els i'd be in a hell of a trouble here by my lonesome self. On the other hand, Nat, you interfered with some of my wildest dreams :devil::devil:

15. Fiona

Fiona Dead on Arrival

Ooooh, the final episode of season 2 - naked Mac. And the final episode of the first season too - I liked that one.

I can't wait to watch season 3 now... mmmnum. I like any Mac when he smiles. He has a lovely smile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.